A Guy and His...?
Chapter 29: Dream

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29: Dream - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Nyrae was extremely frustrated she’d tried everything to discover who the Ever Last Master was, nothing had worked! Still she wouldn’t give up; it was her and her master’s destiny to help the Ever Last Master to re-establish the Jinn race and world. How she wished she could go home but her master had forbid it ‘til they found the Ever Last Master. Sighing she’d exhausted almost all of her sources she had to find him now that there was a reason to go home.

Jake was almost ready to go when he heard a low groaning in his pool/bathroom oh shit! he’d forgotten about each time he had sex with his Jinns! Quickly Jake did a search of the room soon finding a pair of male Jinns. Both seemed to be in bad shape, both still injured. This was strange they usually appeared healthy if not weak except for Trully. Frantically Jake rubbed the Talisman thinking of Trully.

Only a moment passed before she appeared, looking where Jake pointed her mouth fell open. “By the great Jinn!” Came a whisper from her lips. Then looking closer she gasped, “I can see nothing wrong with them!”

Jake could only nod he hoped that Trully could do something these two were in really bad shape far worse than Trully had appeared.

Trully had used every type of energy that she had to detect anything and still there was nothing. Sighing she really didn’t want to ask anything of Master Jake after all he had done but without him she felt it would be impossible to help them.

“I am sorry Master Jake; I have need of the gift that you have.” Trully said hoping that she could actually help them.

Nodding Jake moved to the two males and held his hands out. Trully touched Jake and hissed at what she saw, it was as she feared, an ancient magic they were suffering from.

“I am sorry Master Jake but there will be pain involved though I don’t believe it will be as bad as when you and the doctor healed me.” Trully lied hoping that Jake didn’t have her punished for lying.

Jake just nodded as he held his hands over the worst of the men. Sighing Trully started to feed the energy through Jake. At first it wasn’t that bad a mere tickle then the real pain began. Trully had the first man out of danger and wanted to start on the second but wasn’t sure seeing the grimace that was etched on Jake’s face. Jake could see most of the darkness was gone from the first man but was confused when Trully stopped and didn’t go on to the second.

“Why did you stop Trully? We have to help them please don’t stop believe me I have taken more pain than this.” Jake told Trully when she still hesitated.

“Master Jake I cannot hurt you; I can see the pain you are in, I am afraid that if we continue it might kill you!” Trully said as tears started to fall from her eyes.

“Trully you have to! I am the only one who can allow you to see what is wrong if you don’t then we may lose him! Now please! Continue!” Jake said almost pleading with Trully.

Trully stared at Jake a look of disbelief on her face, this mere man was willing to risk his life to save Jinn lives he didn’t even know! For a moment more she still hesitated then remember the legend again the Ever Last Master would risk his life many times to help restore the Jinn world and race. Nodding Trully moved Jake’s slightly trembling hands over the second of the men.

Jake stood fast, he had to help Trully get them out of danger already he could see that the first was starting to heal faster though not as fast as he’d seen normal Jinn’s heal. Jake prepared for the shock and pain as Trully started again on the second man.

Again like with the first it wasn’t bad at all, though after only a few minutes Jake thought his skin was being peeled from his body at a tremendously slow rate. Looking down he saw that hardly anything had been healed as of yet gritting his teeth he closed his eyes and tried to think of anything to help block the pain. Finally after what felt like several hours Trully stopped, opening his eyes he could see almost all of the ancient magic was gone.

Smiling at Trully Jake told her, “See I told you I would be alright!” That’s when he noticed that Trully and all his Jinns had a worried look on their faces.

“What did you say Master Jake your voice was slurred,” Trully asked him.

“I said I told you I would be alright!” When Trully still shook her head no, Jake took a step toward her and felt light headed. “Oh shit, ‘ he yelled as he fell against Trully who was even more worried now.

<Gen?> Jake thought to Gen.

<Master what is wrong? You did too much again didn’t you?> Came Gen’s troubled thoughts.

<Yes, I think I did, think I need a nap.> With that Jake let the darkness take him as there were several gasps in the room as Jake was unconscious.

Everyone of his Jinns was trying to lift him to get him in bed but for some reason they were having trouble. Trully had been afraid of this, again as when he helped to heal her, Master Jake had the ancient magic attack him. Shaking her head she knew she was going to have to release the doctor he was far better at removing this than she’d ever been. The only problem was, would he stay with her when she released him. She’d worked a very long time to get him where she had him now.

Sighing Trully made a motion and the doctor appeared still bound and barely dressed, though there was still a look of lust on his face Trully knew that might change when he was loose.

“I am sorry doctor we have an emergency with Master Jake it is as before when he helped to heal me.” Trully told the doctor. Immediately a serious look of concern crossed his face as Trully released him.

Touching Jake’s arm the doctor also hissed, “by the great Jinn! The forbidden magic! Though I see you removed almost all of the killing aspects of it, I feel Master Jake is in trouble! I am afraid that it will take both of us to banish this Trully.” The doctor said a huge smile on his face.

Jake was still on the floor where he’d slumped a few minutes ago, the doctor joined hands with Trully as they both began to pour energy into Jake. “It’s good he’d unconscious otherwise this would hurt more than before thoug...” The doctor was saying as Jake groaned and his eyes opened for a moment. An even louder groan erupted from Jake’s lips as the two medical Jinns continued to work on Jake.

Gen stepped forward and asked, “Trully is there anything that we can do? We feel so helpless just standing here.”

Trully looked at the five pairs of worried eyes, four had tears starting to fall from them. Looking at the doctor Trully nodded and replied, “All of you can lend your energy to us and try to reinforce your protection of master Jake.”

Gen nodded then all five began to pour energy into the two medical Jinns. Finally after a few more minutes Jake finally started to breathe easier. Trully was starting to feel the drain that this spell was taking, she was glad that the doctor had suggested Jake’s Jinns lend them their energy or neither of them might have made it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.