A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 26: Bond

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26: Bond - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Gen and Rosalinda smiled dreamy smiles; their master had just finished with them without even using his wonderful cock. Gen stared at Jake; her master was extremely talented with his hands and lips! Sighing she could lay under her master all day if she could, the mere thought sent chills up her spine. Akeesha just rolled her eyes she'd known a few of the sex Jinns before this shit of a war started, so she was surprised that Gen and Rashala had as much free thought as they did.

Then there was the fact that Rashala was in love with Master Jake, she knew that the elite warrior Jinns were all fighting and not really nothing else. Sighing she had to back away from the doorway, it was obvious that the sexual pull of Master Jake was weak after sex, but began to rebuild mere minutes after the act was finished. How, she thought, was she going to resist throwing Master Jake down and trying to screw his and her brains out? Shaking her head she would just have to keep her distance from him, problem was she could feel the urge starting to almost consume her sister. She could almost see the wheels turning in Sheeka's head on a way to get into bed with Master Jake.

Jake had gotten up from the bed after the thundering orgasms of Gen and Rosalinda, well he thought I had fun and they both were feeling a hell of a lot better. Looking around Jake made sure that there were no new Jinns in the room. Letting out a sigh of relief he had just moved to the door when he heard a small cry erupt from the closet. Shaking his head he opened the door seeing a small boy in the corner (good thing he'd gotten dressed). Rubbing the little bottle charm, Rasmir appeared a moment later.

"Yes Master Jake how can I..." Rasmir's mouth dropped open when he spied the boy in the corner of the closet. "By the great Jinn! Master Jake, do you know who that is?" Jake just shook his head. Concentrating a moment only, one of the council members appeared.

"Yes Rasmir, you have need of a private conversation with me?" The man started then his mouth dropped agape as he stared where Rasmir was pointing. Falling to his knees he started to weep, "Jameel? Son is it really you?" Tentatively the man reached out and pulled the boy to his chest weeping even harder. Looking up the man concentrated and yelled, "Triga!" A moment later an older Jinn woman appeared, staring in almost disbelief at the small bundle of a boy the man was clutching.

"My Jameel!" Soon she too was weeping beside the man also hugging the boy.

Standing the man bowed low to Jake, "Before, I had doubts; all of us did that you could actually restore the Jinn race. Even with the many you have released we still had doubts, many were destroyed in this accursed war. Too many innocents were mere bystanders like our Jameel. No one will doubt again not after this, no one! I shall make sure of it and make sure that if you need anything you shall have it!" The woman Triga walked to Jake and bowed low then hugged him fiercely kissing his cheek, then all was quiet except for the tears of joy from Gen and Rosalinda.

Rasmir bowed low to Jake his mouth hanging open, yet another part of the legend was being fulfilled. The fact that the main opposition to Jake HAD been that man. It now appeared that very soon the entire council would be backing Master Jake. Again for only the second time since it had started Rasmir nodded with a genuine smile, if this had happened then the fourth Jinn would appear soon. Looking around he saw that Sheeka was healing very well indeed, the look on her face...

Rasmir stopped short, Sheeka. By the great Jinn was it possible? Could she in fact be the fourth Jinn? Shaking his head he had to admit it was an interesting prospect. She had worked for the enemy and knew them better than anyone. Thinking back Rasmir tried to remember all of this part of the legend. The fourth Jinn was an outcast though all she'd done she had no choice. She would be hopelessly in love with the Ever Last Master, and then his mouth dropped agape. She was also the first of the Jinn's that the master had that would become with child, an extremely powerful child.

Rasmir was debating whether or not to tell Jake of this but decided against it. Hey after all, over half the legend always mentioned that the Ever Last Master would never know all of the legend. So far, as of yet Jake hardly knew any of it except for what he'd done. Going through all of it Rasmir wasn't sure just what he should tell Master Jake, he had to decide soon there was something major coming up, Rasmir wasn't sure he had the right to tell him no matter what. Then again if he got cornered again by Master Jake he would have to have some morsel to feed him, just to throw him off.

A few moments after Rasmir left Trully appeared, "you and your Jinns are keeping me very busy Master Jake. I am here to check on Sheeka, she should be well enough not to have to stay a bed." Here Trully looked at Jake through hooded eyes, "that is unless you and her have urgent business in it." Here Trully giggled at the startled look on Jake's face.

"How can you think that, Trully? She is injured I could never put her in peril by doing that!" Jake told her with an almost pained look on his face.

Laughing Trully tried to concentrate on her patient; she had to check on the young Jinn. It wouldn't do to throw Master Jake into bed and be there for a few hours now would it? "She should be clear today, especially with the extra healing that you wished for her. Tell me Master Jake, are you going to remove it or keep it as it is?"

"I hadn't really thought about it, with the amount of danger still out there I might keep it as it is for now." Jake replied.

Trully only nodded then spoke, "I just thought you ought to know Master Jake that as long as you have this on her that there may be repercussions."

"Repercussions? Such as," Jake asked.

"That's the problem; it is different with each case. I had one Jinn actually grew an extra set of arms, another became twice as sensitive to her master she could experience fulfillment just from looking at her master's naked body. As strong as Sheeka is I'm not sure, as I said I thought that I would warn you." Trully told Jake glad that her concentration was as strong as it was, though afterward she might not mind pounding Jake for a while. True the Doctor was extremely satisfying but Jake's pull was incredible.

Jake watched as Trully walked away not realizing just how horny she'd made him. Shaking his head he went to his work table he needed to work on the prison more before he presented it to the council. Looking over the prison plans he decided that there was only a single safe guard he needed to add. The other building he saw that he indeed needed to add more. As it was now almost anyone could be trapped within its confines. A few hours later Jake was satisfied, the mobile prison as he called the tent shaped box was more complex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.