A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 17: Aunt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17: Aunt - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

"Your what!?" Jake exclaimed, "Rasmir, did you lose your entire family to the war?" Lowering his head Rasmir replied, "Almost all of them master Jake, I have ... had 2 sisters and a brother, I was the oldest. As a member of the council I was tasked to stay, I still wished I could have been there to help my family."

"She appeared not long ago, but she won't wake, there has been no reaction from her at all." Jake stated. Rasmir looked loving at the young woman, and then summoned the doctor. "Doctor, this Jinn appeared not long ago, she hasn't moved or reacted since arriving." Jake told him.

Turning the young woman over, the doctor gasped, "By the great Jinn! Trully!" "Wait you know her?" Jake asked, shaking his head Christ are they all related or something? "Yes Master Jake, she and I were doctors during the war. I have often wondered what happened to her, during the last thousand years of the war, she and I were the only doctors left, and then one day it was only me." The doctor told Jake, a tear in his eye. Bending to the floor he raised Trully to the bed beginning his examination, finally sighing he looked at Jake. "I am sorry Master Jake to ask you again but I can find nothing wrong with her, I need your sight again."

Walking up to Trully Jake first looked and saw nothing then touching the doctor, he then saw that the entire top half of her from her stomach to her head was covered by darkness. The doctor hissed,

"The unholy forbidden magic again! I know not how to heal her." Again the doctor hung his head. Jake was starting to become angry again, first, he wished that the doctor could cure her then, as his anger grew wished that the one who did this to her suffered if they weren't already dead. Jake felt the doctor begin to tremble looking down he saw that the doctor was truly afraid of ... him? Looking around he even saw that even Rashala had a slight look of fear. Taking a deep breath Jake felt the anger start to fade, breathing easier the doctor waited for all of Jake's anger to ease.

"I apologize doctor, it angered me that this was done to her, I can feel her locked deep within her body trying desperately to escape." Jake said.

The doctor's head snapped around. "She was locked deep in her body?!" He then knew what he had to do.

"Master Jake, I have to send a charge in her to clear away the darkness, you might feel pain though. I must ask you if you are willing to do this, the pain is different to all, but especially humans. I know that with the protection of 3 Jinns it cannot kill you. Master Jake it will take time, and I hesitate to ask you though you are the only one that can see it. As I said there may be much pain, there may not be much at all." The doctor told Jake. Jake wished that he knew how much pain and ways to combat it. Then looking at Trully he thought for only a moment, and then looked at the doctor.

"Doctor, I am afraid that you also will feel the pain, though with both of us sharing it, neither of us will suffer." Jake told him.

"Master Jake, for a doctor many times better than I, any pain I endure will be worth it." The doctor quickly answered Jake. "As you have done before hold your hands over the darkest part, the energy will spread from there."

Jake took his position grabbing the doctor with an almost death like grip, the doctor looked amazed at him how did he know? The doctor began to pull in as much magic as he could, then began to send it through Jake to the areas under his hands. At first it wasn't bad was actually tickling him, then the burning, itching, freezing pain started, looking at the doctor Jake could see that he too was feeling it. Staring into the doctors eyes Jake felt all the pain fade, and then he saw too that the doctor felt it no longer. Daring to look down Jake could see that well over half of the darkness was gone, a sharp stabbing pain in his shoulder caused Jake to snap his head back to the doctor.

Gritting his teeth Jake told him, "it is over half gone only her head and neck left, we've almost beat it doctor." Though they were almost done Jake could see that the doctor was starting to fade, damn it! They were so close!

Suddenly an unknown female voice broke into both their thoughts, <just a little more I know you have reserves you haven't used doctor.>

<I am used up I cannot hold this much longer, > Jake heard the doctor reply.

<You can, I can feel the power in you release it, NOW!> the voice said forcefully.

Jake felt the doctor push and a huge surge of power flowed through him almost knocking him out. The doctor collapsed between the young Jinn's legs, giggling she sat up, "why doctor! I didn't know you cared!" she laughed as she looked at Jake. "Ah I see! You are the after last Master." Bowing low she looked up, "I thank you master Jake but could you please un-restrict my powers?" Jake wished she was as strong as she was before she was destroyed. A bright smile lit her face, "thank you Master Jake, for such a new master you are certainly learning quickly." Gathering the doctor she leaned close to Jake, "thank you again, finally I'll have him in a position he can't run from!" Laughing she looked at the council and vanished. As did the council nodding to Jake before they left. Well Jake thought, that was interesting as he took a step toward the bedroom and collapsed. Waking up a few minutes later he could see he was in bed with worried females around the bed each wearing a worried face.

"Master! Gen shouted as she hugged him fiercely, "I'm so glad you're better!" as she squeezed him tighter into her breasts effectively cutting off all the air he had to breathe.

Jake began to flail around before she let him go, gasping in a deep lungful of air Jake looked at Gen, "damn! What a way to die!" He said, eliciting more than a few giggles from Gen and Rosalinda, even Rashala had a smirk on her face.

Rosalinda looked at Jake her head hanging low, "uh master?" she started.

"Are you alright Rosalinda?" Jake asked.

"No master, I am feeling so empty I need you but I am afraid that you are still too weak yet, I could not put you in danger Master." Rosalinda whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.