A Guy and His...?
Chapter 16: Servant

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Servant - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Tankena and Sheeka were both watching the metal truck burn a wicked smile on their lips, though Sheeka hadn't wanted to do it she knew better than to disobey. For a moment neither noticed Rashala as she fired a blast of her own at them, barely striking Tankena's arm he cursed he'd forgotten about the whore warrior Genie Master Jake had, though it left a bad taste in his mouth he had to admit he'd never seen another like Jake. The blast should have killed Jake at the least hurt him but there he was not a mark on him.

Tankena quickly fleeing, Sheeka tried to deflect Rashala's blasts but soon found that somehow Rashala was far more powerful than she remembered her. What the hell was going on? How could all their power have increased that much, Jake was only a human a plain one at that nothing special about him ... though that warm feeling she'd had in her chest had been so wonderful like a caress of a lover so tender and sweet. Jake could see that something was going on with the other Jinn female that was there. Her entire body was glowing not unlike Rosalinda's right before she changed, her curse lifted. Sheeka realized too late that the warm feeling in her chest had spread further than it should, desperately she tried to stop it but it was far too late.

Even Rashala had stopped firing as she watched as Sheeka screamed, then her body started to glow brighter.

"NO! IT can't be NO!" The small willowy woman suddenly screamed as a darkness left her body, her breasts began to grow as did the woman's height, her hair grew lighter, her hips filled out. Looking at herself she started to smile finally she thought I am free! For several minutes they all watched opened mouth at the complete transformation of Sheeka. Finally she floated down to in front of Jake.

"Master Jake," she started, "I have committed many atrocities, I have killed, destroyed, hurt a great many. I accept any punishment that you declare upon me." Within moments the entire counsel appeared, each in shock that the second in command of the bad Jinn's had surrendered to Jake.

"Sheeka, for everything that you have done, you will be punished though declaring yourself for justice from a human is most unusual. What say you Jake? Any punishment you declare will be, so speak carefully everything you say will come to pass."

Jake had been thinking the whole time, "I need to question her first may I?" Jake asked.

"Yes by all means." The leader of the council smiled, knowing Jake, this was going to be a well-deserved punishment though far different than anything they could think of.

"Sheeka, when you were in the other form did you have free will?" Jake asked.

"Yes master Jake to an extent I did," she replied.

"To an extent? what exactly does that mean please be plain for me." Jake said.

Sighing she continued, "I had free will, as long as I went with what Tankena and the leader said. I could kill as I wanted, hurt, maim as I wanted but I had to do It." she replied as tears began to fall from her eyes.

"So you're telling me most of the time you didn't want to, why pray tell were you with them in the first place?" Jake asked.

"My sister was," here Sheeka started to cry, "In the last battle, they said she was in the mist that if I helped them they could release her. Master Jake," she said between huge tears, "please kill me, I deserve nothing less for all I have done." Lowering her head she awaited Jake's words knowing that he could end her torment and possibly free her sister. If Jake could actually do that then her offering her life was a fair trade to her.

"Rise Sheeka, I do not want you dead, neither do I think does your sister. You will be punished though; I declare that you will live as a human no powers, for the next 2 years here with me and my Jinn's." A gasp went up from the council the ultimate punishment! Jake just shook his head, "At the end of that time we will look again at your punishment, if I decide that you are a really changed woman then we will restore 1 power each month." Again there was a gasp from the council another slow punishment, they were all nodding by the great Jinn! Master Jake was far fairer then any of them would have been. Sheeka was crying so hard she didn't actually hear all that Jake had said. Rising Sheeka stood still as the council began to block each and every power. When they were done they each ran a hand over her finding nothing left, nodding at Jake.

"Alright Sheeka, you will be a servant in this house or the next for the next 2 years." Jake said. Sheeka was shocked; they weren't going to kill her? She'd get to see her sister again? Running up she threw her arms around Jake hugging and kissing him fiercely.

"Thank you for my life," she said as she bowed, "I will do all that I can to make up for all I have done," she whispered. Jake nodded then sent her to the room that Gen and Rosalinda had made for her.

"I want her protected, I want her to have a chance to be good again," he said to Gen and Rosalinda.

"Yes master Jake, it will be as you request," they both said smiling both blinked then turned to Jake. "Rashala has also added her energy to ours she will be safe now master Jake."

"I was going to ask where Rashala is, I haven't seen her since we appeared here," Jake questioned.

"She said that she is fortifying the house there are obviously forces out there trying to hurt or destroy you Master Jake, all 3 of us refuse to let that happen." Gen said with the most serious face Jake had ever seen her wear.

Tankena was more pissed then he'd ever been, plus the fact that the warrior whore Rashala had actually hit him. A moment later the dark mist appeared behind him, "Tankena! What have you done!?" The leader's voice demanded of him.

Snarling Tankena whirled and started pointing his finger at the dark mist. "You!" Tankena shouted, " This is all your fault! Had we attacked him at first when we learned of him, we would have the power and his ass to use for our pleasure! You are nothi... ," as he started to choke Tankena pushed with his power almost escaping, but was quickly gripped tightly.

"You forget your place SLAVE!" The voice from the mist screamed at him. "Never forget I am YOUR master, your weak pathetic power will never surpass my own, NEVER!" This last word knocking Tankena down and taking practically all the air out of him, a look of extreme hatred crossed his face, how dare the leader treat him like common rabble trash! Soon Tankena thought, soon. He'd almost escaped that time the leader was obviously weak and not thinking right.

Jake had lain down but quickly found that sleep evaded him. Getting up, going and sitting at his drafting table he started to draw an idea that had suddenly hit him

not long after Rashmir and the council had given him most of the information on the disembodied ones. The design of the building was extremely important as was the construction; nothing could be touched by a human or non-magic user 'til after it was completed and enhanced then enchanted. An hour later Jake looked at the strangely shaped building, too bad no one in the real world would ever see it. For the next 2 hours Jake checked and rechecked the plans correcting a minor detail here and there, finally he stopped again looking at the strangely shaped building. It was in the shape of a star but the inside was nothing as simple as the outside. Basically it was a prison, one that even if you got out of the cell the interior always delivered you back to the same cell. Writing for the council on it, Jake started on another with even more detail and elaborate design.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.