A Guy and His...?
Chapter 11: Family Ties

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Family Ties - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Jake stared at the misty shadow, now what? According to Rasmir he was the only one who could defeat the evil whatever it was. Then again as Rasmir had said, the legends weren't that clear, especially the side part of it. "The fact that I can see you means you are magical with the talking and all," Jake was getting a little miffed why the hell wouldn't they leave him alone? He'd just had sex and they wanted to fuck with him already. Growling, Jake watched as the mist got smaller, tighter, a screaming was starting to assail his mind? The more it sounded the more pissed he got, <No please stop! You're killing me!> it screamed.

Jake calmed, the mist expanded a little, "Look you pissed me off, I haven't had a moments rest, go tell all your nasty, evil, friends I don't give a shit about their plans. They want the same fate fine, come fuck with me then!" This last he shouted blowing the mist away across the yard out of the sight.

Both Jinns were at his side in a moment, "Master we felt an awful evil but then just as suddenly it was gone! Are you alright?" Both looked him over concern evident on their faces.

"I'm alright but I need to talk to Rasmir," rubbing the little bottle he thought of Rasmir who was there moments later.

"Yes Master Jake," he smiled.

"I believe I just saw the evil but I'm not sure," here Jake could see the look of concern of Rasmir's face. Jake went on to describe what he saw, what it did and said, then what happened when he got mad. This last part somewhat shocked Rasmir but it wasn't completely unexpected.

"You see as I said, you don't have power but you don't need it, your Jinns love won't let anything happen to you," Rasmir stated.

"Rasmir I'm still unsure of what this evil is. I am just hoping it isn't like the last time, an evil that trapped the council but lo and behold it wasn't all evil, just grieving and under a spell. You guys have got to get me better information, now, did what I see sound like the evil?" Jake looked at Rasmir and the look uncertainty on his face, throwing his arms up Jake wanted to scream didn't these fuckers know anything?

"I've been talking to the rest of the council, plus they have been listening they aren't completely sure but one of the elders says it sounds like a Jinn that has been missing for 5000 years back when he was first made a Jinn.

"Ok, now we're getting somewhere, I just need to know what this evil wants to do and I'll need more knowledge to fight it." Rasmir waved his hands and Jake suddenly knew everything the council did about this evil. Shaking his head, it took a moment for Jake to get a handle on the thousands of years of information that they supplied.

"Finally! Hmmm I see that your information isn't as complete as I thought it might be," sighing Jake would have to think on this more, "I also want to know the legends concerning lost and missing Jinns. It might also shine a little light on things," Rasmir looked at Jake for a minute unsure how to proceed.

"Master Jake," Rasmir started, "are you sure you can take that much information? This last bit I granted you took a while for you to grasp, I know you have a lot of capacity for the knowledge but the council and I are unsure if you can take it right now," the concern apparent in Rasmir's voice.

"According to what you've given me, there are well over 1000 Jinn's missing, three times that many killed or destroyed. All this has been within the last 10,000 years? Damn you guys go back a ways," here Jake smiled at Rasmir, "I see also, that Rosalinda is the first Jinn that was missing that has ever been found. Are you telling me that I have to find and release all of the missing Jinns?"

Rasmir's face lit up with joy; could Jake actually do it? There was that other legend that...

"Don't even think it!" Jake suddenly shouted, "Alright, give, what's this new legend?"

Huh? How did he know? Rasmir reached out but couldn't feel any powers within Jake.

"Not actually a new legend, one of the oldest that is known. It states that all missing Jinn would be returned one day, with the help of the one of magic but with no magic," Rasmir quoted from memory.

'Well that certainly sounded a lot like me, ' Jake thought, 'Damn, as if I didn't have enough to do!' Jake was lost in thought, a look of deep concentration on his face, Rasmir was a little frightened, Master Jake never got this quiet unless something bad was about to happen. Sure enough, as he watched a dark misty shadow appeared nearby, both Jake's Jinns and Rasmir collapsed leaving Jake unaware that the mist was advancing upon him. Suddenly, Jake came out of his stupor just as the mist began to envelope him. Almost unable to move Jake was at first angry, causing the mist to pull back a bit, then several other misty forms joined the first almost overpowering Jake. Within the darkness caused by the shadows, Jake heard several voices. Many of the voices were male though there were almost as many female but the male voices stood out more.

"Unless you want to anger me, I suggest that you release me NOW!" Jake shouted, causing the shadows to retreat somewhat, Jake could feel them pull back toward his Jinns.

A kind voice sounded in his mind, <Please master Jake, many of us need your help, we are the disembodied ones.>

<I am not understanding what you mean> Jake thought, at least he was used to this now.

<Obviously you only have a small part of the knowledge you need, about 7 to 8 thousand of your years ago there was a Jinn war. Many Jinn were killed, many more had their bodies destroyed but their ... spirit? Yes that's it, lived on, though even we Jinn cannot exist forever, without a physical form, it's a living death. You are the most powerful non-magical being we have ever seen. Only you can help us, we banded together to sustain what's left of us but even that is failing. We've lost ten in the last 1000 years and may lose another soon.> The voice sounded weak Jake wished it was stronger so it could tell him more. <OH! by the great Jinn! What did you just do? I feel as strong as I did when my body was destroyed!> The voice sounded, almost a joyous shout in his head.

<I just wanted you stronger so you could explain more> Jake replied.

<What you've done! If you could strengthen the other weak ones till we are released, then we might make it. By strengthening me you have given us another year. Mine added to the others will extend us for a while. Can you feel the others?> the kind voice asked.

<No, > replied Jake, <I am not magical, even when you were touching me I couldn't feel you or any others.>

Jake could feel, huh? He could feel Gen and Rosalinda struggling to reach out to him. Jake wanted them both to be with him, when suddenly he was back with them, both were lying prone on the ground trying to reach him when he appeared. Stooping, Jake checked on both his Jinns, both began to move easier as soon as he touched them.

"Master are you ok?" Gen asked as soon as she sat up, "I've never felt that weak before, it was like I was being held down."

Rosalinda rushed to his side looking him over, it seemed she was looking through him though knowing her she actually was. "I feel no injury to Master Jake," Rosalinda said causing both Jinns to smile and breathe a sigh of relief.

The mist was hovering nearby almost seeming to be afraid to come closer.

"What is it?" Gen asked, looking past Jake at the ominous mist.

"While I was in it they spoke to me, they said that they were the disembodied ones," Jake said nonchalantly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.