A Guy and His...? - Cover

A Guy and His...?

Copyright© 2014 - 2018 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 9: Life Saver

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Life Saver - A guy discovers a strange bottle upon opening it, finds things quickly begin spiraling out of his control. A Beautiful woman appears then another and another. They all wanted sex, they all wanted him? Yowsa!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Genie   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Workplace   Transformation  

Jake and his Jinns were back home getting ready for Mary's party. While his Jinns were dressing Jake was trying to also, problem is they kept running into the room naked every time he tried to get dressed. With his cock a little bigger each day, it was getting harder to stuff it in his pants with all the naked female flesh exposed. Damn and here he thought that they wanted to go they kept this up and he didn't think they'd be going anywhere.

Finally after almost two hours he managed to get his clothes on and his almost stiff cock stuffed into his pants."Damn you two, I thought you wanted to go tonight" he breathed out.

Laughing at his discomfort, the paraded around in front of him. "But Master we thought you liked seeing us naked," they both said again laughing at his discomfort.

They finally managed to get loaded into his truck, with that they were off for Mary's place.

Again as they neared the address, they found that she also lived out of the city. Buzzing in they drove a few minutes up to the front door.

Stopping at the front, Mary walked out herself, behind another butler and a valet. 'Damn, ' Jake thought, 'they sure go all out.' As Mary and the butler led them in, they could see that Mary was wearing a sheer evening dress and not a whole lot more under it. They could see she had no bra on, her breasts standing proud with no sag. Entering the foyer Mary smiled; they looked around but couldn't see any other guests.

"I thought you were having a party tonight," Jake said.

"Oh, we are," Mary whispered, "but I didn't say we were having a big party, just us." Mary smiled a sexy and hungry smile, "I have never felt as alive as I did the other night; I NEED to feel that way again. It was an experience that I dreamed about all last night."

Jake stared at her though he wasn't surprised, Gen had told him the day before, and though he wasn't surprised he was still a little shocked.

"So Mary," Jake started, "just what type of party are we having tonight?"

"Well, after yesterday," Mary shyly looked at Jake, "I thought we might have a repeat of it only this time we'd have soft beds instead of the floor and carpet."

"Well," Jake slowly breathed out, "maybe Gen and I, but Rosalinda I'm not sure, she hasn't had an easy time of it, I won't force her into anything. You remember yesterday also, that you were worked up, as was Gen and that in turn got me horny as hell."

Sighing, Mary was disappointed. She was hoping that they could pick up where they left off.

"I think I understand," Mary said as she slowly started to rub Jake's crotch, "Oh, I think I might be able to get you worked up."

Jake couldn't help but notice that his cock was rapidly growing, hell it was almost to the point that he was in extreme pain!

Gen had moved closer and was rubbing her own and now Mary's crotch. Gen could feel Mary starting to get wetter and wetter, she herself had been wet for while now, she was very hot wanting her Master.

Slowly Gen reached her hand down into Mary's panties eliciting a moan from her. Rosalinda could only watch for a few moments then she walked into the sitting room and waited for them, to get finished.

Sighing, she had to admit what she had seen had made her wet between her legs but she didn't feel like sex with an audience she felt it was a personal thing and she wasn't ready to share her Master. She knew that maybe one day, that wasn't today, after what she, Gen and Master had shared though only a blow job, was something that she wasn't going to share with anyone else. Sitting down she could hear Mary as she started to moan, next Gen started oh god! The sounds were about to drive her crazy! She was able to sit in silence till she heard both Mary and Gen start to pant, that pushed her to a breaking point.

Lifting her skirt she quickly dug her fingers into her panties, they were in the way and she quickly removed them. With a quiet squeak she drove her fingers as deep and fast as she could into her opening. Trying to not make noise she started to thrust faster and faster, the sounds of Gen groaning and the wet slapping of skin on skin drove her to her first orgasm. A moment later she heard Gen almost scream into her orgasm. Trying to calm, Rosalinda covered her sex with her skirt but continued to gently and slowly rub her clit.

Mary was in heaven this was better than last night.

Gen's orgasm from Jake fucking her had driven her over the edge, Gen's tongue bringing Mary into her orgasm right behind Gen. God! she had to have Jake in her she could swear his cock was getting longer and wider each day. Still hard after blowing a load in Gen, Jake was ready again, Mary was already between her legs sucking the cum from Gen's pussy. Jake got between Mary's legs and drove his cock into her pussy hitting bottom in no time. Mary felt Jake when he moved between her legs yes, yes! This was what she had been waiting for. She felt his hard shaft drive deep into her and she screamed out in pleasure.

Rosalinda heard Mary scream, her fingers in a quick quiet rhythm, finally unable to hold it back she clamped her lips shut as her second powerful orgasm washed over her. Rosalinda's orgasm was the most powerful she had had in a very long time taking her by surprise. As the waves washed over her she thought it must be even more wonderful with Master it was then that the world went black, a man rushed to her then into the next room.

Jake had just shot his second of the night when the butler rushed in and informed him that Rosalinda had fainted. Quickly disengaging from Mary he rushed naked to the next room.

Kneeling beside her Jake gently rubbed her arms and face. Coming round she stared into the face of love and worry, smiling she looked down at what was poking at her arm.

Seeing that it was Jake's cock she blushed and whispered, "Excuse me Master Jake but is all that for me?"

Whispering back he replied, "Any time you want it Rosalinda, any time," with that he helped her to sit making sure she wasn't going to pass out again, then went to the other room to apologize and get dressed. Mary wasn't too happy but she did have her orgasm and waved them off knowing Jake was too worried about Rosalinda to do much more that night.

Driving home Jake talked to Gen in his mind asking if there was a doctor for Jinn's where the council was, when she replied yes, Jake told her to get the doctor here but not be gone long, just as soon as they got home. Arriving home Jake took Rosalinda in and told Gen to go and hurry, then he laid Rosalinda in the bed and waited. When he had lain her on the bed he noticed that she had no panties on, that was odd he was sure she had some on when they left.

"Rosalinda," Jake started, "just where are your panties?"

Looking down she replied, "I was listening to you pleasure Gen and Mary tonight. I got a funny feeling between my legs and I noticed that I was wet. It got worse when Gen started to moan so loud, I started to rub myself but found that my panties were in the way, so I took them off."

Looking as if she were going to cry, Rosalinda continued, "it felt so good Master, I kept thinking it was you buried in me, your shaft throbbing deep inside, your seed bursting forth filling me to overflowing. I am sorry Master," tears streaming down her face, "I await your punishment of me."

Oh my god! She sounded just like Gen when he first found her, "stand up Rosalinda, I will never punish you for wanting to do something that will bring you joy and pleasure."

A look of surprise and shock was dominating her face, "But Master you punished Gen wh..."

"That was one time, when she broke the rules, I do not set many but I still have a few. As I said. I will not punish you for doing something, as long as it doesn't break Jinn or my rules," he broke in.

Rosalinda was speechless, Gen wasn't lying Jake, really was that way but still had it been any other Master she would have been forced to the solitude and loneliness of her bottle. By the great Jinn she hated that bottle, she had been so happy when it had been cast into the bottomless abyss. She was about to tell him how grateful she was when Gen appeared with Doctor Hime. Rosalinda wouldn't let Gen or Jake leave the room, the doctor wasn't too happy but it was her wish, so he didn't push it. After an hour the doctor finished, he told them that it was extremely unusual for a Jinn to faint. As far as he had seen in all the centuries, he had been working on Jinn's as a doctor, he only knew of three things that could cause it.

"The first is that she is with child, I determined that this is not true. The second from a very strong bond such as you and Gen share, during sex, it's a transfer of energy," he took a deep breath he hoped they were ready for this," the third I believe is what we have in your case, after being in another body for so long, your own is weak. The stimulation alone wasn't what did it. I believe you are developing feelings for your Master. It's the only explanation I can find." Looking at Jake he continued, "she is afraid to approach you but you need to have sex with her or she will fade, she is a sex Jinn not unlike Gen, today helped her in the short term. Master Jake she needs sexual contact to strengthen her or she will fade and be gone."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.