Tijuana Springbreak - Cover

Tijuana Springbreak

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Chapter 23: The Planning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Planning - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

That very night Alexis couldn't wait to get back in touch with Enrique to give him the good news.

Enrique! Enrique! I've got great news! She typed excitedly.

What is it, Niña? Enrique answered back in a matter of seconds.

I finally got my parents to agree of my trip :)! She told him the good news.

How does this help, Niña? Enrique was still confused as to her plans.

I'll be leaving here right after school is out. So what I need you to do is meet me at the airport here so that we can fly back to Mexico, she outlined her plan.

But will they not come look for you again? Enrique inquired.

No they won't, because they'll think that I'm off in Europe somewhere, see! She quickly explained.

Ah, I see. But what is to prevent them of keeping in touch with you while you are away? Enrique typed back in understanding of her ploy.

I've thought about that too, she told him.

There was a pause as there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Lexi called out from her desk.

"It's me, Tori," came the reply.

I've gotta go for now, Enrique. Someone's at the door. Talk to you again tomorrow, she told him as she shut down her computer.

She then opened the door and let her friend into her bedroom.

"Can you believe it!" Tori said as she crashed down on Lexi's bed, sounding very excited about the trip. "Two whole months in Europe, just the two of us!"

"Yeah, it'll be great," Alexis had to agree as she eyed Tori's bared tummy when her shift rose in her plunge on her mattress. "Just the two of us."

"Yeah, but I think I'll really miss Jeff a lot while we're away," the young brunette said with saddened eyes.

"Oh, I'm sure that he'll be around still when we return," Lexi smiled to comfort her.

Tori just smiled back as she wiped away some tears at the thought of leaving her new boyfriend, even if it was only for a short while.

"What did happen to you down in Mexico?" Tori asked, changing the subject. "You never talk about it much since you got back."

"I ... I don't want to talk about that right now," Lexi said, feigning discomfort at the subject.

"Okay, I can understand that," Tori said, patting her friend's knee nearby. "It must have been horrible for you."

"Let's just drop it, okay," Alexis insisted, feeling an arousal building within her at the memory of pleasures lost, at least for now. "So, where should we go first?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.