Tijuana Springbreak - Cover

Tijuana Springbreak

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Chapter 21: Searching For Lexi

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Searching For Lexi - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

The ride home took about three hours as they had to fight the traffic. This gave plenty of time for Jeff and Tori to talk about how their relationship should go.

Tori explained to him what his father had told her earlier, and Jeff reluctantly agreed to everything that was said. But they also agreed that they wanted to keep seeing each other after they rescued Alexis from whatever hellhole she might be in at the moment.


Their first stop of course was at Tori's house to drop her off.

Jeff stepped out and then helped her out. He then pulled out her stuff from the back and walked Tori up to her door.

As tempted as he was to kiss her right then, he held himself in check so as to keep their affair secret from her family.

Tori waved goodbye to the SUV as it drove off, but she was actually waving to her new boyfriend and lover, Jeff Quinlan. But to anyone else watching, it was just a friendly wave to all of them.

"Hello, sweetheart," her mother greeted her as she walked into the house. "How was your weekend with the Quinlans?"

"We had a great time, Mom," she smiled back, not concealing the pleasure in her face. "They invited for another weekend later this month."

"Oh, that's nice," her mother smiled, not suspecting that this invitation only included Jeff and her daughter.

The young teen then rushed up to her bedroom to put her things away or in the wash for cleaning. It was only then that she noticed the dried jism on some of her clothes.

'Oops!' She thought with a grin. 'Can't let Mom see that. I guess I'll have to volunteer with the wash tomorrow. In the meantime... '

She stashed the cum-stained clothes under her bed just so her mother wouldn't find them until she had a chance to wash them herself.


A few minutes later, the Quinlan men arrived at their home.

The first thing that Richard had to do was let his wife know what they found out.

"OH, GOD! My poor baby!" Marsha Quinlan sobbed as she collapsed on the bed. "My poor baby! Oh, Richard, we have to save her! We can't just leave her there!"

"Shh-shh! I know that," he told his wife. "Me and the boys are heading down there as quick as we can. Don't you worry, we'll find her and bring her home, I promise you we will."

"If you're going, I'm going too!" Marsha shot back.

"No, I think its best if you wait here," her husband said. "Just in case she comes back on her own before we find her."

"Do you think?" The confused mother wept.

"I think it would be best, honey," he said, consoling her grief at learning of Alexis' fate.

Little knowing the true depths of Alexis' fate had gone of course.


After some quick showers and fresh clothes packed, the three men jumped back in the SUV and were on their way to Tijuana to find and rescue the youngest of their clan.

Richard just made a quick stop at an AMT to get as much cash as he could in case they would need to bribe the police officers that had grabbed his daughter.


Seven hours later they arrived in Tijuana and registered in one of the fancier hotels.

As soon as they dropped off their stuff in the room, Richard and Jeff made their way to the police station Roger Kincaid had told them about.

"May I help yoh, señores?" Deputy Ramirez grinned at the two Americans as they walked into the station. "My name iz Deputy Estefan Ramirez."

"Yes, I think you can," Richard jumped right in. "My name's Richard Quinlan and I was told that you are holding my daughter here."

"I am sorry, señor Quinlan, but you must hav been misinformed," Estefan lied, knowing full well where the young American was. "But we do not hav any Americans here at present. Of course some Americanos do get arrested, but I hav never seen a señorita here."

"Would you mind if I see for myself," Richard said in a demanding tone.

"But of course," the Deputy grinned as he opened the door to the cell area.

The two men disappeared to the back of the station only to return a few minutes later.

"Sorry, son," Richard told Jeff dejectedly. "I only saw a bunch of drunk Mexicans back there."

"And you're sure that you haven't seen her?" Jeff faced down the Deputy. "She's only 16 and has bright red hair."

"I am sure that I would ghave remembered a niña if she iz az beautiful az yoh say," Estefan kept up his deception.

The two men exited the station disappointed at not finding Alexis as easily as they had hoped.

"Cuál fue el problema aquí afuera, Estefan?" The old Police chief enquired as he came out of his office to investigate the ruckus that had disturbed his siesta.

("What was the problem out here, Estefan?" The old Police chief enquired as he came out of his office to investigate the ruckus that had disturbed his siesta.)

"Que estaban buscando a la puta vendimos a Esteban," he told his Chief. "Cree que debemos advertir de esta Esteban, Jefe?"

("They were looking for the slut we sold to Esteban," he told his Chief. "Do you think we should warn him, boss?")

"No, no se moleste," the Chief gave him a toothy grin. "Le compró, que hacen de esta su problema, no en el nuestro."

("No, do not bother," the Chief gave him a toothy grin. "He bought her, that make this his problem not ours.")


Once outside, Jeff turned to his father to discuss their options.

"What do we do now, Dad?" He asked. "You know that this cop was lying to us in there. He knows exactly where Lexi is."

"I know, son," Richard had to agree. "But we can't just kidnap him like with did Kincaid. Getting thrown in a Mexican jail ourselves won't help your sister. No, we have to think this through and come up with a solid plan."

The two then turned and headed back to their hotel room to mull things over with Jerry.


However, as soon as they had left for the police station, Jerry had walked out with a plan of his own.

He wandered around the more seedy areas of Tijuana, questioning shops all along the way for any information about his younger sister.

"Have you seen a very young señorita with very red hair?" He would ask repeatedly.

It wasn't until the fifth bar that he visited that Alexis's show finally came up.

"I know of zhis puta that yoh speak of, Señor," he bartender grinned. "She iz very popular ghere in Tijuana, Señor."

"Do you know where I can find her?" He pressed on for more information.

"Si, she performs at El Conquistador, a very popular club, Señor," the old bartender grinned knowingly.

"And where is this El Conquistador club?" Jerry enquired.

"It iz just outside of town, Señor," the old Mexican told him. "But yoh will not find la señorita zhis early. Gher performance is only late at night, Señor."

"Okay, when then?" Jerry asked.

"I will take yoh tonight, Señor," the man told him, twiddling his fingers for some cash. "Por a fee."

Jerry fished out a $50 and placed in the bartender's grubby hand.

"And another $50 once I get there," Jerry smiled.

"Yoh will meet me ghere at 10:00 tonight, si," the old Mexican said as he pocketed the money.

Jerry nodded and walked out of the bar.

'Outside of town, eh, ' he thought.

So, with that one clue, he started asking around about this El Conquistador club. This led him down some even seedier alleys and more unscrupulous characters.

Then, just when he was about to give up on his search, his eyes caught sight of a number of posters along one particularly seedy locale.

Upon closer examination he saw that they were all advertisement for those infamous donkey sex shows he had heard about all these years. He had given those up as urban legend type of thing as he never found any real proof of their existence. That is until just now.

'Maybe while I'm in town I'll check some of these places out, ' he thought hornily.

He moved from one poster to another to get the details as to their location. They were all fairly nondescript, with only drawings suggesting that donkeys were involved in any way.

Most of them simply pointed out the fact that the shows were right here in Tijuana, which to his mind was good to know.

He was so enthused about catching one of these dirty shows that he had almost forgotten the reason he and his father were down here in the first place. Finding his sexy little sister and bringing her home safely.

As he kept checking out the posters, he noticed that some of them actually advertised the clubs where they were being performed at. Places such as Pedro's which he found a great number of. He took down the information so he could ask about it later.

But then, just as he was about to turn back toward the hotel, another poster caught his eye.

In big bold red letters was the name EL CONQUISTADOR across it. The same club the bartender told him about the young redheaded American girl was.

He quickly rushed up to it for a closer look, and right there before his yes were pictures of Alexis plastered all over it. And in the background was a drawing of a girl about to get fucked by a donkey.

"No way!" He gushed out loud in disbelief.

He quickly looked around to see if anybody heard his outburst.

'Damn!' He thought as he looked at his sister wearing a really sexy dress. 'Does this mean that they have her screwing with donkeys too?'

On an impulse, he ripped the poster off of the wall and tucked it under his shirt. He then quickly made his way back to the hotel to show Jeff what he had discovered about their sister.


When Jeff and his father returned to the hotel room, they were surprised to see that Jerry was nowhere to be found.

"You go find that brother of yours while I try to figure out our next move," Richard told Jeff.

Jeff simply nodded and exited the room to go look for Jerry.

This didn't take too long as he ran into Jerry just as he was rushing back inside.

"Where the hell did you go off you, Jerry?" He asked.

"I think I found a clue as to where Lexi is," Jerry said in a lowered voice. "Here, check this out."

He then handed Jeff the folded poster, careful not to let anyone else see it.

Jeff's eyes bugged out when he saw Lexi's picture on the poster.

"Where did you get this?" Jeff asked hurriedly. "And just where is this El Conquistador place?"

"Shh! Keep your voice down," Jerry urged his older brother. "I found it asking around near some bars in this towns red district. I found this one bartender who told me that he knew of this young American girl who performs at this club called El Conquistador. And from his description I thought that it might be Lexi."

He pointed at the poster's advertisement to show that this was the club the bartender was obviously talking about.

"So, what are you waiting for, lets get down there and get Lexi out of there!" Jeff insisted.

"Sorry, bro, won't do any good right now," Jerry said as he explained what he was told.

"We should tell Dad," Jeff suggested.

As the two young men went back up to the room Jerry asked what they had found out at the Police Station. Needless to say he wasn't surprised to learn that the cops there were obviously holding something back.

As soon as they walked inside the room Jeff hand his father the poster that Jerry had found.

Jerry went to great lengths trying to explain to his father the futility of raiding the club at this time as it was a nighttime establishment and was likely empty right now anyway, and that it was doubtful if Alexis was kept their during the daytime.

"I suppose you're right," Richard finally had to agree. "We'll go meet this bartender of yours and let him take us to this place as he suggested."

"Err, Pops," Jerry interjected. "If the cops you met are involved in any of this, I don't think it's a good idea for you or Jeff to show up at this place. I should go in alone to check the place out first. Nobody knows that I'm here for the same reason you are."

"I think Jerry has a point here, Dad," Jeff reluctantly agreed with his usually irresponsible brother. "He should scout the place for us before we do anything. This way we can come up with a real plan to rescue Lexi."

"I don't like it, but okay," Richard relented. "You go in, and if you do see Alexis, try to let her know that we're here and that we'll get her out as fast as we can."

"Got it, Pops," Jerry grinned. 'And maybe I'll get to catch a donkey show or two while I'm there.'

The three men settled for the long wait until Jerry had to meet up with this man that would take him to where Alexis was.

"Err, Pops," Jerry cleared his throat as the clock ticked down. "Could you float me some cash in case I need to pay for some info and stuff."

Richard eyed his youngest son suspiciously for a moment, but then dished out $3000 cash from his pocket and handed it to Jerry. He could see the logic of having cash handy for this, anything to help get his daughter out of this mess.


Finally, at 9:30, Jerry got up to leave for his rendezvous.

"I better get going before he disappears on me," he told his father and brother.

As soon as he left the room, Jeff and his father started to formulate various plans on how to extricate Alexis from this club, and Mexico.


Jerry made his way back to the bar he had found earlier, and found the bartender dumping his work clothes under the counter as soon as he walked in.

"Ghare yoh ready, señor?" The old Mexican grinned knowingly. "Zhis is a spectacle that you will not soon forget."

The two men exited the bar and got into an old beat up jeep belonging to the bartender.

It was a twenty minute ride before the man finally pulled into a packed car lot full of cars, with more following them in right behind.

"Yoh will need to pay get inside, señor," he told Jerry.

"How much?" Jerry asked.

"Very expensive ghere, señor," the old bartender told him. "$300 por us both."

"Why should I pay for both of us?" Jerry grew suspicious.

"My fee por bringin' yoh ghere, si," the old Mexican gave him a toothy grin.

"Fine," Jerry conceded. "I'll pay your way in, you old sod."

The two men then walked up to the main entrance where Jerry dished out $300 to the bouncer there. They were then allowed inside where Jerry saw people from very different walk of life. There were many Mexicans just as shabby looking as the bartender at his side, as well as very classy people wearing very fancy clothes.

'Takes all kinds I guess, ' he thought as he looked around for any sign of his sister.

He and the old bartender found a table near the main stage and ordered some drinks, on Jerry's tab of course. Jerry was a bit confused at to the table arrangement inside the club. There seemed to be a wide separation between tables of about three feet. He would have thought that this kind of club would have wanted to pack in as many people as possible for these type of shows.

"So, where is this girl?" Jerry whispered to his guide. "I thought you said that she worked here. I don't see her anywhere."

"She will be ghere, señor, do not fear," the man replied. "La señorita iz zhe star of zhe show ghere."

Jerry raised his eyebrows at hearing this.

'Alexis ... doing a donkey show?' He thought in astonishment, and with a little of excitement. 'Damn! This I gotta see!'

He figured that he could put off on calling his brother and father until after the show. He could just tell them that his cellphone was taken when he walked into the club like they do in theaters these days.

After a few drinks and more people coming in, the lights finally dimmed and the curtains were pulled back to show the rotating stage platform. A few minutes later, Jerry stared as this very young looking Mexican girl walked out onto the stage wearing a sexy little schoolgirl outfit that barely covered her white panties, complete with a notebook in her hand.

The girl wasn't quite as sexy as his sister, or even Tori, but sexy nonetheless.

And the girl was Marisol.

This new look was thanks to a suggestion that Alexis had made to Enrique a few days earlier.

"Men would really get turned on seeing a much younger girl on the stage," she had told him. "She doesn't have to be young though, only look younger. You know, like a schoolgirl or something like that."

Of course the young redhead spoke from personal experience thanks to her dating Roger for the past few months. So, despite the fact that he had sold her out, she now appreciated him for being a big part in introducing her to her new life here.

And so, the next day, Enrique went out and bought a wide selection of young girl outfits to add to the club's wardrobe. And tonight, Marisol would be the first to test out Alexis's hypothesis.

'She's cute, ' Jerry leered at the young girl parading around on the stage in front of him. 'Guess she's here to warm up the audience for the big show. Probably do a striptease or somethin'.'

And sure enough, Marisol began removing her 'school' clothes to the cheers and catcalls of the audience in the room. She started off by removing her top to flash her tits at the crowd around her. she would then twirl around, showing off her hidden treasure underneath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.