Tijuana Springbreak - Cover

Tijuana Springbreak

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Chapter 20: Share And Share Alike, Bro

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Share And Share Alike, Bro - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

The Quinlans, along with 16-year-old Tori Reynolds, had been holed up at their mountain cabin for the past two days now in their attempt of finding out what happened to Alexis. And to accomplish this they kidnapped her supposedly boyfriend and had him tied up and locked up in the nearby shed.

Alexis has been gone eight days now, if it hadn't been for Tori letting them know about her having skipped out of town with Roger Kincaid, they would have simply thought her a day overdue from her springbreak holiday. But they now realized that she might have been missing for much longer.

Richard was getting tired of all the bullshit this Kincaid fellow was trying to feed them and decided that the time had come to get more serious.

And so, with the assistance of his two sons, the three men stripped Roger naked and tied him back down on the wicker chair after ripping out the bottom from it.

"I'll take it from her boys," he told his sons.

The two young men left their father alone with the scoundrel that had absconded with their sister and were walking back to the cabin where Tori was still sleeping in her room.


In the past two days Tori started feeling more relaxed around Alexis' family again. Other than her romantic getaways with Jeffrey which she breathlessly looked forward to, none of the men tried to take advantage of her like Mr. Quinlan had a few days ago. And for this she was grateful.

It was just past 10:00 AM when she started waking from a wonderful dream where she replayed her time with Jeffrey out in the woods the night before. The two repeated their first encounter all over again, making love under the stars. What could a girl ask more.


"M-m-m-m-m-h! What a wonderful dream that was!" She cooed as she stretched herself awake.

As she pulled the covers off, she could see the sweat glistening off of her skin from the heated dream she had overnight.

"Umm! I guess I need to take a shower now," she giggled as she grabbed a towel and made her way to the one washroom in the cabin.

Luckily for her she saw that none of them men were around and figured that they were probably back at the shed trying to get Roger to talk. She was so at ease around the cabin now that she didn't even bother locking the door to the shower room.


After having spied his brother with the young brunette a few days back, Jerry's jealousy kept growing in intensity. He was angry that both his father and brother had a taste of the girl without her fighting back, and he wanted a piece of her for himself. But he wanted it face to face with the girl this time, and not as a midnight stalker either.

And so, the very next day, he decided that he'd confront his older brother over the availability of his sister's best friend for his own ... sexual needs. Needless to say that he didn't see young Tori as a person, but simply as a commodity that was made available to them as they wished, which included his father as he knew full well.

"Listen here, bro," he cornered Jeff as they returned from the shed where they were holding Roger Kincaid. "I think it's high time that we came to some sort of understanding here."

"What about?" Jeff asked, confused by this confrontation.

"It should be share and share alike between us, big brother," Jerry flatly stated.

"Share what?" Jeff was even more confused now. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Tori, you ass!" Jerry fumed. "I saw what you two were doing down at the lake yesterday, and I want some of that for myself."

"Don't you even think of going near her!" Jeff growled, staring his younger brother down.

"Why the fuck not!" Jerry growled back. "She's nothing but a little tart, and you know it! Even Pop's had a taste of her! So why shouldn't I get a shot at her too!"

Hearing this for the first time stunned Jeffrey.

"Wha ... what are you talking about?" He asked, his voice somewhat subdued upon learning this.

"What, didn't your little princess tell you," Jerry said, confident that he had his brother on the ropes. "She and Dad were fooling around the other before we even got this whole thing started."

"You're fucking lying!" Jeff countered in Tori's defense. "Tori's nothing like that."

"Oh, really," Jerry taunted. "Then why don't you go ask Dad about her and what happened back at the house. Or better yet, go ask Tori how much she L-O-V-E-D Pop's fingers in her cunt!"

All of this news had Jeffrey reeling. Though he never thought of Tori as anything more than a good friend of his sister's, their encounter by the lake had changed all of that. And even though she was underage at 16, he felt that he could really love the girl, now that he saw her in a different light.

'Could what Jerry is saying true?' He started to question the girl's morality at this revelation. 'Is Tori really nothing more than a cocktease? And if so, does that mean that she puts out to everyone?'

Jerry could see in his brother's eyes that he was actually considering everything that he had just told him, bringing a grin to his face as he saw his own chances grow at getting a piece of the teenager staying with them out here in the woods.

"Listen, Jerry," Jeff finally spoke up. "I don't know if what you're saying is true or not, but until I know for sure, you're not to go near Tori, got me!"

"Sure, sure, big brother," his younger brother grinned, his eyes brimming with confidence that the truth about Tori Reynolds would bear out in his favor. "I can wait a bit longer for a piece of her pie."

Jeff then stomped off in search of his father to confront him about what he had just learned.

Meanwhile, Jerry walked back toward the main cabin in search of his quarry, despite his promise to his brother.


Jeff found his father in the shed next to the bound Roger. He had stripped the man naked and was now holding a knotted length of rope in one hand, swinging it back and forth in front of their captive.

"Dad, you and me need to talk," he said as he pulled his father aside as he eyed the bound Roger. "Let's go outside."

Once out of range of their prisoner, Jeff confronted his father about what he had just learned from his brother.

"Yes, I'm sorry to say that what Jerry told you is all true," Richard admitted shamefully. "I did do those things to Victoria, but only so I could find out what happened to your sister, that's all."

"So, she didn't enjoy it then?" Jeff asked hopefully.

"Well-l-l, I wouldn't say that," Richard said, a slight grin crossing his lips. "Although I did, technically, force myself on her, she didn't do a damn thing to fight me off."

For the second time in just a few minutes Jeff was stunned at how little he knew of young Tori. He had always thought of her as a virtuous kind of girl. But then again, he thought the same of his own sister until he found out about the creep that she was dating, and then lost her.

"Dad, Jerry obviously wants to have sex with her," Jeff then stated. "I can see it in his eyes. We can't just let him do that, can we?"

"What about you?" Richard asked his eldest. "Aren't you the slightest bit interested in Victoria yourself?"

Jeff remained silent at this.

"Or maybe you've already had a taste of her ... gifts, eh," Richard grinned knowingly as he caught a slight blush on his son's face.

"It wasn't like that!" Jeff stated firmly. "We just sort of ... lost ourselves for a moment, that's all."

"I can see that," Richard smiled as he saw his son coming to the girl's defense. "And just when did ... THIS happen?"

"Yesterday," Jeff admitted. "When we were down at the lake."

"So, how was she, son?" Richard asked, giving Jeff an elbow nudge, curious as to how far things went between the two. "I bet she was as good as she looks, eh."

"We just kissed," Jeff admitted.

His father stared at him for a moment with an inquiring look in his eyes for all the details.

"I then licked her pussy, okay," Jeff went on. "And after ... well, after she came, she blew me too. But that's all."

"That must have been some blowjob, son," Richard grinned, his own prick twitching upon hearing this. "Maybe we should all talk about this later tonight, Tori too."

Jeff's eyes dropped in shame as he had just betrayed Tori's trust in him by revealing that they had been together. And now, he felt certain that her embarrassment would be tenfold once they held this meeting that his father suggested.

"You better head on back and keep an eye on that brother of yours until we sort this out later," Richard told Jeff. "Meanwhile, I still have this pervert to take care of."

Jeff turned and made his way back to the cabin to make sure that Jerry didn't try anything with Tori while they were alone there.


Richard Quinlan then returned inside of the shed to resume his questioning of Alexis' ex-boyfriend.

And so for the next hour or so, Richard Quinlan kept interrogating Roger Kincaid to no avail. The obnoxious man simply wouldn't admit to anything, but Richard could tell that he was holding something back.


Back at the cabin, jerry had walked in and could hear the shower running.

'Damn! The little cunt's in there, ' he thought lecherously. 'And I damn well know that she's naked right now. Well, I'm not waiting for my damn brother to give me permission to get a piece of her, I'm gonna get me some right now.'

And with only that single thought running in his mind, Jerry Quinlan quickly stripped out of his clothes and made his way to the shower door. He tried the handle and grinned when he saw that it wasn't even locked.

Using due diligence, he opened the door softly and stepped inside. Once in the washroom he looked over at the shower curtain and could see the outline of young Tori's naked body as she was rubbing soap across her chest.

This only served to stiffen both his resolve and his prick.

And so he stepped up to the curtain and pulled it back abruptly to a startled and very naked 16-year-old.

Tori's eyes widened in shocked surprise as she was suddenly face to face with Jerry Quinlan, who was himself just as naked as she was. Quickly recovering for that shock, Tori brought her hands to try to cover her nakedness from him.

"Hey, no need to cover up on my behalf, kiddo," he grinned. "I've already seen all of your goodies. Not to mention how good you are in the sack."

"Wha ... what are you saying?" Tori stammered nervously, afraid that her secret affair with Jeff had been discovered.

"Jeff told me all about how good a fuck you were, Tori," Jerry lied. "Hell, he even sent me here just now so I could get a taste of that for myself. You know us brothers, share and share alike, right."

Upon listening to this boldface lie, Tori felt a deep betrayal on the part of Jeff, even though he had nothing to do with the present situation.

"Why don't ya come outta that shower so we can get to the bedroom with a mattress," he grinned as he held out a hand. "You don't wanna fuck on this hard floor, do ya?"

Still feeling the sting of betrayal, as well as seeing no way out of this precautious position, Tori stepped out of the shower, her skin still glistening with beads of water. She then followed Jerry's naked ass back to her bedroom where he closed the door behind them.

Jerry was really pleased with himself as he admired Tori's naked breasts as she sat at the edge of her bed.

"How do you like my dick, Tori?" He teased the young teen. "Not too bad, eh?"

With bashful eyes she looked up at his naked body and could only smile dimly.

"It's a lot smaller than Jeffrey's," she told him defiantly.

Hearing her say that to him infuriated him and he slapped her across the cheek for attacking his pride.

"Yeah, maybe," he snarled. "But I bet he doesn't know how to use it as well as I can."

And with that he tossed her over so that the young 16-year-old lay sprawled on her stomach on her bed.

"Now let's just see what ya got ta offer, girl!" He snarled as he clawed at her asscheeks as he pried them apart.

He then climbed up behind her as he aimed his measly six-inch prick and aimed it at the young teen's virgin sphincter.

"Well, we'll just see who can fuck you best, Tori!" He growled as he shoved himself inside her with brutish force.

"A-I-I-I-E-E-E-E!" Tori cried out in pain at the hard penetration.

And so, for the second time in just as many days, young Tori Reynolds had lost yet another virgin part of her body.

"OH, YEAH-H-H-H!" Jerry groaned just behind her ears as he started pumping his prick in and out of her tight ass. "Nice and tight, just the way I like 'em!"

"Jer ... Jerry, please!" Tori began pleading between breaths. "Don' ... don't do this!"

"Hey, baby, I'm just takin' what I deserve!" He hissed in her ear.

Feeling quite please with himself, Jerry kept up his humping. All he cared about right now was filling this little bitch with his spunk, just like his brother had. And there was nothing she could do to stop him.

"C'mon, Tori, hump back into me, baby!" He started urging her to participate more. "It'll go a whole lot faster if you help out!"

Tori could see the logic in this statement, and even though he despised him right now, she came to see that this was likely her best option to put an end to all of this. And so she started curling her back as she humped her ass back to meet with his thrusting.

The couple soon came to a regular rhythm that allowed Jerry's cock to explore the very depths of the teenager's asshole.

"That's right!" Jerry cheered her on. "Now you're gettin' it!"

The pain she had initially felt when he jammed his hard cock in her virgin ass soon began to subside and a strange new sensation started to come over her. Her body was slowly accepting this vulgar penetration, something that her strict upbringing had always told her was very evil in nature.


And as all of this was going on inside of the cabin, Jeff was slowly making his way there as he thought over everything that he had just learned from both Jerry and his father.

'Is Tori as slutty as they suggest?' He was asking himself. 'Does she really put out that easily?'

He simply couldn't believe that of the girl he had fallen in love with these past two days. They had made love three times since arriving here, both in secret for obvious reasons. But now he had to analyze if that was true love, or just her lustful nature as his family seemed to suggest.


Feeling much more confident in her acceptance, Jerry grabbed young Tori by the waist and flipped her up as he rolled over onto his back so that the girl was now riding his cock while still facing away from him.

"Oh-h-h-h! Jerry-y-y-y!" Tori found herself moaning despite her revulsion at what he was doing to her. "I think ... I think I'm going to cum-m-m-m!"

And it was just at this precise moment when Jeff walked into the room to find his new love and his brother humping together on her bed.

"What the fuck!" He muttered in disbelief. 'It's true! It was all true! Tori is just another worthless tramp who just loves to fuck anyone and anything!'

"Hey, bro!" Jerry grinned as he looked up to see his older brother standing there. "Glad you could join us, c'mon in! Tori here has plenty more holes to fill!"

Of course Tori had no way in knowing that this was just him carrying on his subterfuge. But it worked and she fell for it completely. What her mind saw was Jeff standing there, and not lifting a finger to help her from his brother.

But in reality, Jeff was simply too shocked to react in a way he would have under any other circumstance.

Seeing the hesitation in his older brother's eyes, Jerry pulled the youngster backward until she was now lying across his stomach, her gaping pussy now presenting itself fully to Jeff's wide eyes.

With such an offering before him, Jeff began pulling his own clothes off without any conscious thought. Within moments he was as naked as they were as he climbed up on the bed to join them.

Tori's worse fears were thus confirmed that Jerry was telling the truth about Jeffrey, and that he had indeed betrayed her, even though he never had. That is, until now.

Lifting her legs straight up, Jeff then stuck his stiff ten-inch prick into her moist pussy and slowly eased his way inside of her.

Tori now had two hard cocks stuffed in her young body, something her naïve young mind could never have conceived before today.

The two brothers quickly got into a rhythm where one would pull out while the other shoved in.

With the girl lying between each men, Jerry could now reach around and cup her budding teenaged breasts, pinching her nipples. While his older brother would simply lean down and kiss her deeply as he had these past few days, only this time there was no love behind it, just lust.

This alternating friction was making the young teenaged girl's body to spasm constantly between orgasms that each cock were now competing to exude from her.

"Oh, God!" The 16-year-old brunette kept moaning. "Oh, not so hard! Oh, Jeff!"

But neither of the men slowed their pace as they continued to pound their pricks hard and fast in both of Tori's now stretched holes. They could even feel each others cocks rubbing across each other through the thin membrane that separated her vaginal and anal passages.

And this sensation wasn't lost on Tori either, for she too could feel their cocks rubbing across her channels even though they were in two separate holes.

Her breathing was getting ragged as she tried her best to fight off how good this double fucking truly was to her inexperienced 16-year-old body. Her perky nipples were so hard from Jerry's constant pinching, as well as her own pent up lust. And her clitoris seemed to have extended to six inches, though it barely extended a quarter inch from her cunt-lips, but this misbegotten belief that it was much longer came from the tunnel-vision her mind was giving her as her pleasure kept building up in crescendo.

"That's it, baby!" Jerry was cheering her on from behind her ear. "Fuck that sweet body of yours, Tori!"

"OH-H-H-H! O-O-O-O-O-H!" The young teen could only moan back in response.

"I'm fucking ... we're fucking you good now, you little bitch!" Jeff was pounding down into her pussy from above.

Hearing her 'lover' speak to her with such contempt really hurt her, but right now her body was enjoying the two cocks too much to protest.

"AH-H-H-H-H!" She cried out suddenly. "OH, JEFF! JEFF! I' ... I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING ON THE TWO OF YOU!"

Hearing her cry out with such passion really got to Jeff at this point, only enforcing the misconception his brother had planted in his mind. So for now, all he saw beneath him was just another oversexed slut that needed his cock to dump his jism into her.

'Tori's just like all the others!' He thought in vile contempt as he continued pounding into her relentlessly.

But he had to admit that having another guy fucking a girl along with him did add some spice to things, especially as their cocks kept rubbing each other through her membrane, even if that other guy was his own brother.

"FUCK, BRO!" Jerry grunted from below the tangled bodies. "I'M CUMMING, BRO! I'M DUMPING MY SPUNK IN THAT NASTY ASS OF HERS!"

"A-I-I-I-E-E-E-E!" Tori cried out as she felt the warm jism filling her bowels.

Hearing both of them cumming energized Jeff's own energy as he increased his tempo in the hopes of joining the two with his own jism.


Back in the cabin, their father was losing all patience with Roger Kincaid. He wanted to know what happened to his daughter, and this man knew where she was. And after two straight days of just asking, he figured that it was now time to get more serious.

He grabbed a long length of thick rope and tied knots at one end of it. He then approached the bound man and swung the knotted rope in front of his face.

"You've seen that Bond movie, right, Roger," Richard said as he stared into Roger's eyes. "You know the one I'm talking about. So you must know how much my using this on your nuts is gonna hurt. So you better start talking mister, and soon. Now where is my daughter, you little puke!"

"Honest, Mr. Quinlan, I don't know where she is now," Roger was actually whimpering in fear as he stared at the knotted pendulum.

"WHERE IS SHE?!?" Richard asked even louder as he swung the knot under that chair, striking the bound man's balls square-on.

"A-A-R-R-R-R-R-R-R!!!" Roger's whole body shook from the shock of his testicles being crushed.

"WHERE?" He repeated even more fiercely.

"Plea ... please mister ... las ... last time we saw ... her," Roger was sobbing openly. "The ... the cops had her. And then ... and then they kicked us out of Mexico."

"MEXICO?" Richard sounded surprised. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING IN MEXICO WITH A 16-YEAR-OLD? Where did you take her?"

"Ti ... Tijuana!" Roger quickly replied as he saw the knot swinging back towards his balls. "We went down to Tijuana to score some hash but we got pinched by the cops!"

"You bastard! You got my daughter involved in a drug deal!" Mr. Quinlan was furious. "IN MEXICO!"

"NO! No, she wasn't involved in any of that, sir!" Roger answered in a pleading voice, fearing the loss of his manhood.

"Then how did she get arrested by the Mexican police?" Richard demanded to know.

"They ... they threatened to send us to jail," Roger whimpered. "A Mexican jail! We were scared! Alexis was our only way out, so we ... we gave her to them so that they'd let us go."

"WHY YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Richard lost all control at hearing this and began swinging the knotted rope repeatedly into the man's groin until Roger Kincaid finally passed out from the pain.

Still fuming, Richard stared down at the unconscious man and tossed the rope aside. He then slammed the door of the shed shut as he lumbered back to the main cabin where the others were waiting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.