Tijuana Springbreak - Cover

Tijuana Springbreak

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Chapter 16: The Honey Trap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Honey Trap - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

Tori approached the frat house and saw a number of them just lounging outside. As she got closer she saw Roger chatting with his frat brothers.

'Good, he's there, ' Tori told herself, building up the courage to carry out Mr. Quinlan's plan.

From the elevated porch, the men of the frat house got a good look at her open cleavage as she walked up the steps.

"Hi," she smiled to the men. "I was wondering if one you guys can help me."

"Sure thing, baby," one of Roger's buddies smiled back. "What seems to be your problem?"

"Well, you see, I was on my way to this party and my car just broke down on me just a few blocks from here and my cellphone died," she lied. "So I was hoping that maybe one of you could come back with me and hopefully get it started again."

"Sure thing, we can all help," another jumped in.

"Err, I don't mean to sound suspicious or anything," Tori told them. "But I'd feel much better if only one of you came back with me. You can understand that, can't you."

"Sure," this time it was Roger that spoke up. "Can't be too careful these days. There are a lot of creeps out there."

"Err, would you mind helping me?" She asked Roger directly.

"Hey, no problem," he smiled, winking back to his frat brothers as he expected to get some action tonight with this knockout girl.

He eagerly followed Tori back down the steps and the two disappeared into the darkness back to the alley where the Quinlan men were waiting in ambush.

Once they got there Roger was jumped and his face covered by a chloroform filled rag until he passed out. Jerry and Jeff then tied him up and stuffed him in a large duffle bag they had brought along.

They then got back in the SUV along with Tori and they drove off toward the cabin deep in the woods about thirty miles out of the city limits.

"You did really good, Victoria," Richard told the teenaged girl. "Now maybe we'll find out what happened to Alexis, thanks to you."

The 16-year-old just smiled silently as she wondered what she got herself into here.

It was a deafening silence in the vehicle during the whole drive over. Tori was squeezed tightly between the two brothers in her sexy cocktail dress that barely covered her crotch area while sitting as she was.

And every now and then she could feel Jerry's hand caressing her bare thigh, or try moving it up higher in an obvious attempt to explore her neither region. And every time she would shift her sexy young body closer to Jeff for safety, which didn't go unnoticed by the older brother.

Though Jeff was more restrained then his horny younger brother, even he wasn't immune to the closeness of the 16-year-old's warm body against his. Within moments of this trip starting he could feel his balls aching as his cock twitched in arousal to Tori's presence being so near.

"Are you cold?" He asked her, trying to keep his mind off of his prick.

"A little," she hissed back.

In a simple act of kindness, he hugged her curvy young body closer to his to share his body heat with her which got Jerry riled up somewhat.

"Hey, bro," Jerry objected. "What gives? C'mon man, share some of that with me, eh."

"Will you just shut it, Jerry," Jeff stared him down. "Don't mind him, all he ever thinks of is himself."

Tori looked up and smiled into his dreamy eyes. She felt totally safe snuggling up against his steely body.

But the naïve girl still had no idea of how her sexy young body was affecting him, or the rest of the Quinlan men.


It took nearly two hours before they finally got to the dirt road that led up to their hidden cabin retreat, and then another twenty minutes through the winding dirt road before Richard finally stopped the vehicle and they piled out.

"Boys, you take this piece of shit and tie him up in the shed out back," Richard told his sons. "Meanwhile, me and Victoria will get things ready inside."

He then escorted the teenaged brunette into the cabin, carrying some of the bags. He soon got the generator going, giving them lights and a working kitchen.

"Why don't you take a room and change back into something less ... distracting," he told Tori, his eyes staring down at her curvy young body.

Tori quickly grabbed her bag and rushed off to the room she and Alexis usually shared in the past. Once in the privacy of the bedroom, she quickly removed the cocktail dress she had been wearing for the past three hours.

She now stood naked except for the black panties that were moist from her own arousal, though she wasn't aware of that as yet. Even her hair was wet from the heavy sweating her body was putting out, fighting the arousal that was slowly building up within her.

She was simply too nervous to even consider that she was actually excited to be here with the three men, four if she counted Alexis' boyfriend.

Suddenly the door popped open, catching her off guard and topless as she spun around to come face to face with Jeffrey.

"Oh, sorry," he muttered, his eyes popping wide as he stared at the young beauties bare chest. "Didn't mean to barge in like that. Dad wanted me to let you know that he'll have dinner ready in about ten minutes."

He wasn't even aware that he just stood there telling her this, even though he could have just as well informed the teenager from out in the hallway.

Tori was so stunned by his sudden presence, that she didn't even have the presence of mind to cover her breasts with her hands. She just stood there and smiled politely at him.

Jeff then quietly closed the door, leaving the 16-year-old staring at it, still stunned. She then looked down at herself and a deep blush suddenly rushed to her cheeks when she realized that he had just seen her naked, well almost completely naked.

'Oh, God!' She thought in embarrassment. 'What must Jeff think of me now?'


But as Jeff walked back toward the family room, he couldn't stop thinking of the beautiful WOMAN he had just left. In an instant, he no longer looked at 16-year-old Victoria Reynolds as a child he had knows she was born, but as a full grown, sexy woman.


Back inside the bedroom, Tori quickly put her black bra back on to cover her nakedness even though it was too later to worry about her virtue now.

She then pulled out her jeans, a grey T-shirt and a sweater to put on. She quickly got dressed and looked at herself in the full-length mirror behind the door.

With her slim body, she looked like a little sex-doll. She obviously didn't intend on looking sexy for the three men in the house, but with her tight, fit, young body, she couldn't be anything else.

'Well, I guess I better get out there, ' she told herself as she pulled the door open and joined the Quinlans for the meal that had been prepared.

They all settled around the kitchen table and had a meal of beans and wieners, which was the best Richard could do on such short notice.

Throughout the meal Tori couldn't help but feel their eyes burning through her clothes, undressing her in their minds. And as obscene as it might sound, all of this attention was actually making her panties moisten all the more.

Her arousal didn't go unnoticed by any of them men there as her strong scent was filling the air in the room. This triggered their mating instincts and despite their best efforts they could all feel their testicles churning, building up a fresh supply of sperm that would need to be released soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.