Tijuana Springbreak
Chapter 14: Revelations

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Revelations - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

Alexis had been gone a week on her Springbreak holiday so she wasn't as yet missed by her family, and so they never suspected anything had gone horribly wrong with her as yet, nor did they have any reason to think so.

Richard Quinlan was in the living room reading the newspaper when the doorbell rang. Being Southern California, it was a hot day and he was in a pair of shorts and T-shirt when he got up to answer the door.

He was surprised to see his daughter's best friend Tori Reynolds standing there in a very short blue dress and a pair of five-inch high-heeled Cossack boots that went all the way up to her knees. These just made her legs look that much sexier to the eye.

"Hi, Mr. Quinlan," the young brunette smiled at the familiar man. "Is Lexi home?"

"When did you get back from Springbreak, Victoria?" Rick asked the girl.

"Last night," Tori smiled. "So, where's Lexi? Can I talk with her?"

The girl's ignorance as to the whereabouts of his daughter bothered him somewhat as he opened the door wider to let her in.

"I'd like to know that myself, young lady," Rick gave the girl a stern look. "Why don't you come inside so we can talk."

'Uh-oh, ' Victoria thought. 'Something must be up.'

Richard invited the young teen inside and went back to the living room where he sat in his easy chair, pointing to the other cushiony chair facing him for the 16-year-old to sit in.

"Why don't you sit down so we can talk," he told her. "If you're here, then I'd like to know just where Alexis is, can you answer me that, Victoria?"

Victoria wasn't quite familiar with this particular chair as she usually sat on the sofa with Alexis whenever they were together at the Quinlan's. So when she sat back in the deep-cushioned chair she lost her balance and toppled backwards into it, her legs flailing in the air in a vain attempt to recover her balance which exposed the matching pair of blue panties she had on underneath.

Mr. Quinlan felt a twitch in his crotch as his eyes caught a flash of the teenager's blue panties covering her young pussy-mound. He quickly had to recover and shift his eyes back to the young girl's before she noticed him staring at her crotch.

"Now then, if you got back last night, how come Alexis didn't come back with you?" He asked the girl. "Did you leave her behind?"

"Err, well, not exactly," Victoria said somewhat nervously. "You see, well, err, me and my other friends went off to Catalina while Lexi went off with her ... well, boyfriend. We were never really together for this trip, Mr. Quinlan."

"Boyfriend?!? What boyfriend?" Rick was astonished to hear of this.

"She didn't want to tell you because..." Tori paused.

"Because of what?" Rick's voice got a little sterner.

"Well, you see Mr. Quinlan, he's kinda ... older than Lexi," the young brunette finally said.

"Older? How much older?" The worried father insisted on knowing.

"I ... I don't know," Tori was getting a little scared as Mr. Quinlan was sounding angry about this. "Maybe 24... 25."

"25!" Rick sounded shocked to hear this. "You mean to tell me that my little girl has been dating a 25-year-old man!"

"Err, yes sir," Tori whimpered guiltily.

"And you didn't do anything to stop her!" He stared the girl down.

Young Victoria was getting really scared now. She had never seen Mr. Quinlan like this before and it frightened her. So much so that she could feel her panties moistening in her crotch.

"Please, Mr. Quinlan," she whimpered. "You' ... you're scaring me."

"Uh? What?" He looked harder at the girl.

That's when he noticed her hugging her knees up to her pert chest, exposing her blue panties to him once again. This allowed him to notice the wet spot on the cloth that seemed to be expanding across her vaginal area.

'Why the dirty little slut, ' he pondered, incorrectly. 'She's getting off on me yelling at her.'

This gave him a wicked idea that he would have never considered before. True, he had fantasized about the girl over the past year or so, but he was a father himself and knew that he would never have followed through with any of those fantasies. But now things were much different in his frazzled mind at the moment.

The girl had betrayed his trust in letting his daughter go out with some strange man without letting him know about it, and she deserved to be punished for this.

"Come over here, Victoria!" He told her in a stern voice.

Still quivering from Mr. Quinlan's outrage over the deception that his daughter had been perpetrating over him, the 16-year-old brunette pulled herself up from the deep chair and walked over to where he was sitting. She stood in front of him and waited to hear what he had to say to her.

"You should never have lied about where Alexis went, you know that, don't you," he reprimanded the girl.

"Ye ... yes, sir," Tori whimpered. "I'm real sorry about that, Mr. Quinlan, honest. But Lexi made me promise not to tell anyone."

"But you should still be punished," he told her.

Working up the courage to follow through with this, he reached his hand up to her knee and ran it up along her calf to just under the hem of her short dress.

"Mr. Quinlan, please," the girl backed off slightly, pulling her skirt downward to protect her virtue.

"Now don't you move, young lady," he warned her.

Still too scared to just run off, she remained still in front of her friend's father.

Richard Quinlan then did the unthinkable just a few minutes hence. He reached over and slipped his hand under the young teenager's skirt and pinched her asscheek.

"EEK!" Tori squealed, but didn't dare move for fear of something worse.

Rick then slipped two fingers under the band of her panties and worked them closer to the girl's moistening pussy-hole. He was pleased to feel very little fuzz of hair around her crotch area.

'Does she shave herself this young?' He wondered. 'Or is Tori still too young to have a hairy pussy yet?'

At this point he really didn't care which reason her pussy felt so smooth, he just luxuriated in the feeling of such a smooth pussy.

Young Victoria was holding her breath through all of this. Never in her young mind could she have ever envisioned Lexi's father doing anything like this to her. But despite her humiliation at being touched in such a way by a man she had know most of her life, she couldn't help be feel her tummy churning in excitement.

'Is this how Roger makes Lexi feel when he's with her?' She had to ask herself.

Despite being the same age, young Victoria Reynolds had never indulged in sex play with any of the boys she went out with, unlike Alexis and her boyfriend Roger. Not even foreplay, which is what Mr. Quinlan was essentially doing to her just now.

"My, my, Tori," Rick glared at the young brunette. "Do your parents know how slutty you really are?"

"Bu ... but I'm not!" Victoria protested earnestly.

"Oh, really," he said as he pulled his juice-moistened hand away. "Then how come you're so wet down there right now?"

He lifted his hand up to her face to show the horrified 16-year-old the moistness she had left there. And even before she could focus on what he was showing her, he stuffed his moistened finger under her nose, forcing her to smell her own juices.

The 16-year-old involuntarily took a whiff of her own scent, which aroused her even more despite herself.

Richard Quinlan just grinned as he watched the young teen's reaction to smelling a pussy, even second hand, and probably for the first time in her life. But he wanted to push things even further with her. So, having gone this far already, he shoved his cum-stained finger at the girl's lips and pushed it inside of her mouth to give her a taste.

Caught off guard by this action, Victoria suddenly found her tongue getting a taste of a girl's pussy, her own.

"Oh-h-h! M-m-m-m-h!" She murmured around her friend's father's finger.

Richard's smile broadened as he felt Tori's tongue swirling around his finger. Encouraged by this, he began pumping his finger in and out of the girl's mouth, mimicking a fucking motion.

Young Tori didn't even try to move away from his pumping hand and remained steadfast in front of the man. She was finding herself losing control as she experienced a form of sucking for the very first time in her young life.

"Tori, I want you pull up on your panties!" Rick forcefully demanded of her, having totally forgotten of the reason he had started this interrogation with the girl, about his daughter.

Lost in the moment, Victoria reached under the hem of her dress and pulled on her panties, stretching them upward. This of course forced her dress up as well, showing off her smooth pussy-mound to her best friend's father. Luckily for her, the crotch band still covered her private part.

However, this didn't last very long as she felt Mr. Quinlan grab the lower edge of her panties and started pulling them forward like a slingshot. Then, a moment later, he released his hold and she jumped as the stretchy material snapped back right on her clitoris.

"OH!" She squealed out a little louder at this painful exhange.

The other thing that happened by this action was that her panty-crotch was now tucked between her pussylips, creating a clearly visible cameltoe of her teenaged mound for the older man to ogle.

This was a most gratifying sight to Richard as he stared intently on that delectable sight.

He unconsciously licked his lips as he imagined his mouth on that delicious pussy.

"Now, where can I find this boyfriend of Alexis?" He asked, returning to the original topic.

"I ... I can't tell you that," Tori whimpered as she tried controlling her feelings.

"Is she fucking him?" He demanded to know.

"I ... I'm not sure," the girl tried her best to maintain control.

"Is she still virgin?" He kept asking. "Are you still a virgin?"

He had no idea why he even asked that of her, but he suddenly found himself needing to know.

"No, yes, oh, I don't know," Tori was mumbling in erotic confusion. "I' ... I'm still a virgin, Mr. Quinlan. I swear I am."

"Oh, really," he said, his mind drifting back to the brunette rather than where his daughter was. "Well, we'll just see about that."

And with that he slipped a finger past her pussylips and pushed his way into her virgin hole.

"Oh-h-h-h!" Victoria's body trembled as she felt someone else's finger inside of her pussy for the very first time.

Richard was somewhat surprised to discover his finger hitting the barrier of the girl's hymen which was most definitely still intact.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.