Tijuana Springbreak
Chapter 13: The Tijuana Donkey Show

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Tijuana Donkey Show - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

The following day, Alexis felt severe butterflies in her tummy in anticipation for her upcoming show with Jorge the donkey. She felt confident that she could go through with it, but still felt very nervous about doing so before a bunch of strangers.

Isabel noticed the girl's nervousness and brought one of the dogs over to the 16-year-old's bedroom to settle the girl's nerves.

Alexis gratefully accepted the 'gift' and spent most of the afternoon fucking and sucking with the Shepherd. This indeed settled her stomach until it was time to leave for the club.

For her trip over she selected one of her own dresses from her luggage. It was that tight fitting stripped dress that she had worn for her last date with Roger before this dreadful trip to Tijuana. What she liked best about this dress was how it hugged at the slender curves of her teenaged body, showing off all of her assets from her budding breasts to her curvy waist and tight butt. And just to make herself look even more enticing, she tied a black choker ribbon around her neck, giving her a captive look.

Enrique could only smile in approval of her selection. He could see the beauty of the young teenager, but also the innocence that she exuded dressed as she was. Yes, this was much better than having her in any of the more sophisticated dresses he had bought for her earlier this week.

As always, the two got into his limousine for the ride over to the club.

"Yoh look magnifico this night, Señorita Alexis," he complimented her as he patted her thighs affectionately.

"Thank you, Enrique," she smiled back in appreciation, not minding his hand on her warm skin.

"Tomás is bringing Jorge to the club as we speak," Enrique explained.

The 16-year-old nodded, her breathing growing more urgent in anticipation to seeing the huge donkey-cock again.

"And while yoh are preparing yorself for the show," Enrique went on. "Marisol will prepare Jorge por yor arrival."

"Marisol?" Alexis sounded surprised. "I ... I didn't know that she was familiar with the animals too?"

"But of course she is," Enrique smiled. "Su madre la ha entrenado también ... so sorry. Hur mother has trained her also."

"Her ... her mother?" The 16-year-old raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"Si, Isabel," Enrique smiled.

Alexis was shocked to learn that the woman responsible for all of her bestial training was also Marisol's mother. But upon further reflection, she realized that she shouldn't have been surprised to learn that the young servant girl would also be familiar around the animals as she was, considering for whom she worked for.

But then a thought struck her.

"Err, Enrique," she faced the old Mexican club owner. "If Marisol is as good with animals as I am, then why didn't you use her for your shows?"

Enrique smiled devilishly to the young American redhead.

"My audience can see a Mexican puta be used by animales in any club in Tijuana," he grinned. "But seeing an American beauty such as yorself is a very special thing. Yor performance far surpass any of my competitors, this allows me to charge much, yoh see."

Thinking about that for a moment, the young teen could see how she would indeed be a special attraction to anybody interested in such spectacles. So she settled back in the limo seat and pondered on what Marisol would be doing with the donkey to prepare him for his upcoming performance with her later that evening.

Her mind took her to picturing the young Mexican girl stroking and sucking on Jorge's stiffening cock so that he would be nice and hard for her when she walked out onto the stage.

And the more she pictured her young friend beneath the huge beast, the wetter her pussy got. So much so that a wet spot began showing at the front of her dress which Enrique quickly noticed.

"Yoh should learn better control, Señorita," he smiled as he ran finger across her soiled crotch area.

Alexis simply blushed as she allowed the old Mexican his pleasure at rubbing her over her now leaking pussy area. But with the dress so tight around her knees, she couldn't do what she really wanted to do under the circumstances, which would have been to spread her knees to give him better access to her pussy.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-h!" She moaned. "That feels nice, Enrique!"

"I expect as much," he smiled back as he added more pressure with his fingers.

A few minutes later they arrived at the club's rear entrance where they entered and made their way to Alexis' dressing room area.

Once there, Alexis dropped to her knees and indulged herself in giving Enrique a nice slow blowjob prior to her show that evening.

"Magnifico!" Enrique groaned as he felt her soft lips wrapping themselves around his old penis.

"Um-m-m-m-h!" Alexis hummed as she swallowed his hardening shaft down her throat.

The two continued to fellatio as they stripped their clothes off hurriedly. Alexis was so horny that she wanted a quick fuck before taking on the donkey for the audience that was going to be there that evening. And even though Enrique was an old man, much older than Roger, he still knew how to fuck a girl.

"Ar yoh shure yoh wish this?" Enrique groaned as he worked his pants down to his knees. "Jorge will fill yoh soon."

"I don't care!" Alexis moaned as she looked up to her mentor. "I need a fuck, and I need one right now!"

Alexis didn't waste a second before dropping down to her stomach and reaching for Enrique's throbbing cockshaft. She kissed it, licked it and then swallowed the thick muscle down her throat as she bobbed her head to and fro on it.

Within a matter of just a few minutes Enrique grunted loudly as he emptied his balls in the beautiful young American girl sucking on his prick. He held that flaming red head as he plunged it deep down her gullet so that she would have no other choice but to swallow all of his seed, as did all of his animals.

"I AM CUMMING, SEÑORITA ALEXIS!" He growled. "I AM CUMMING IN YOH NOW!"

And with those words Alexis pushed Enrique onto his back and climbed up onto his rigid cock. She then pummeled herself up and down on his prick, burying it deep inside of her well-used pussy.

Just then the door opened and the ranch hand that usually took care of the animals in his stables looked inside, his eyes widening at the sight of the young redhead fucking his boss on the floor.

"Señor Esteban," Tomás coughed as he peered into the room, looking for his boss.

"Qué es, Tomás?" Enrique grunted for being disturbed.

("What is it, Tomás?" Enrique grunted for being disturbed.)

"Ah, he traído Jorge como lo pidió, patrón," Tomás informed him.

("Ah, I have brought Jorge as you asked, boss," Tomás informed him.)

Alexis looked behind her at the intruder of her pleasure and smiled when she recognized the man that had assisted her in her training with the donkey the other day.

"Tomás, is it?" She asked. "Why don't you come in here and join us?"

Tomás looked dumbfounded at his boss to see if this was all right. A smiled curled on his lips when Enrique gave him a curt nod of approval. Not wasting a moment, the ranch hand stripped off his clothes as he entered the dressing room.

Within seconds, the 16-year-old suddenly found herself filled with two virile human cocks, one in her tight pussy, and a second was now imbedded deep inside of her only slightly used asshole.

"A-R-R-G-G-G-H-H-H-H!!!" She couldn't stop herself from crying out at the pain of it.

And yet she endured that pain for the pleasure she knew would soon follow.

The two horny Mexican men busied themselves to bury their hard cocks in the young teen, luxuriating on the tight pressure being put upon their pricks. Neither one of them willing to finish this fuck too quickly.

The threesome were fucking like wild animals backstage, all under the noses of the club workers busying themselves in preparing for tonight's show.

The barmen were too busy restocking the bar to be bothered by the noises coming from the back room, and the waitresses were somewhat distracted themselves as they would steal glances to the side of the stage where young Marisol was readying Jorge the donkey for the upcoming performance.

Some of them would even lick their lips lustfully whenever Marisol would lick that huge penis, or if she sucked on it to keep Jorge rigid.

This went on for another hour before the crowd finally started streaming into the club for the night's entertainment. They had been promised a spectacular show at a discounted price from their last visit and they expected Enrique to fulfill that promise.


Finally it was time for the show to begin. The lights of the club dimmed and Jorge the donkey was led out onto the stage next to the cushioned platform placed there for and young American girl that was to perform with him.

'Oohs' and 'Ahhs' could be heard from the few women in the audience when they got their first glimpse of the large animal that was to perform this evening and its impressive looking equipment.

Once the donkey was brought up on the stage, it slowly started to rotate so that the audience would get a clear line of sight throughout the coming performance.

Jorge was then left to stand on the rotating stage by himself. But the brutish beast knew what was expected of him in this place and remained steadfast, not wandering about as most donkeys would.

A few minutes later Enrique stepped out from behind the curtains, microphone in hand as he waved at his audience.

"Señoras y señores!" He announced to the cheering crowd. "Permíteme presentarte a usted, mi maravilla de fuego! La Señorita Lexis de América!"

("Ladies and Gentlemen!" He announced to the cheering crowd. "Allow me to present to you, my fiery wonder! Miss Lexis of America!")

Enrique had chosen a stage-pseudonym close to her own that would identify her for the many future performances he was sure to follow.

Already her notoriety as a beast-slut was spreading through the countryside as well as to his competitors. And word of mouth from the tourists that had witnessed her past performances was attracting even more tourists to visit his establishment. He had even received numerous offers for her services from other club owners in the area for her services which he summarily dismissed, having no intention to give up such a prize.

And so, to the cheering of the assembled crowd, Alexis stepped out onto the stage wearing nothing more than a bright red corset to match her fiery red hair that did very little to hide the sensuous curves of her teenaged body. If anything, it amplified the curvature of her teenaged body.

Alexis just smiled and waved at her adoring fans as she approached the waiting donkey, her new lover.

Her flaming red hair made her stand out above all other performers in the area. Even if a stranger couldn't remember the name of the club in which she was performing at, all they had to do was ask about the girl with the bright red hair and they would get the directions that they seeked, which made it that much easier for Enrique.

Alexis climbed up onto the cushioned ottoman and petted the donkey's thick neck with a wide grin on her young face.

"Are you ready for this, Jorge?" She asked the beast, her voice echoing via the sound system of the club.

The donkey just brayed loudly in response to the cheer of the waiting audience.

The 16-year-old redhead then lowered herself down onto her stomach and reached for the donkey's stiff penis and brought it up to her lips. She then kissed it to the gasping of the women in the club.

"I want to taste you, baby!" She cooed hornily to the donkey.

The audience oohed and aahed as the young American teenager started stroking the large animal's penis to get him as hard as possible before proceeding further.

And behind the curtain off-stage Enrique smiled in delight at how well his new starlet was adapting to her new life.

Alexis then brought her young lips to the wide penis and licked to the pleasure of the paying customers in her 'manager's' club. She quickly followed this by taking the huge cock into her mouth and hungrily started munching on it to the delight of all.

"UM-M-M-M-H! M-M-M-M-H!" The horny 16-year-old's murmurs echoed through the sound system as she hummed around the stiff cock in her sucking mouth. "O-O-O-H! UM-M-M-h!"

Staff members were scurrying to numerous tables to assist some of the women who seemed to have fainted at witnessing such a thing with such a young, innocent looking girl.

This only brought a wider grin to Enrique's face as such reaction tended to attract even more enthusiast to his establishment.

'Y todavía, lo mejor está todavía por llegar el rendimiento de esta noche, ' Enrique thought fiendishly. "La Señorita Quinlan aún tiene el jodido con el asno que esperar esta noche.'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.