Tijuana Springbreak
Chapter 10: It's ... SHOW TIME

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: It's ... SHOW TIME - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

And so it was that Alexis had her first true grand premiere at Enrique's club. He took her out to his waiting limousine which then drove them to the rear entrance of the establishment where she got her first look at the dog that would be performing with her.

El Toro was a mass of muscle under the midnight black fur. The sheer power the dog exuded frightened her a little, but not enough to not go through with this performance.

Had she given any thought as to how compliant she was becoming toward having sex with these dogs, the 16-year-old would have been shocked at herself. And yet, at some point in the past few days, she had come to not only expect having sex with dogs, but actually looking forward to it.

This might be why she didn't flinch upon meeting the large Bull Mastiff. She even took it upon herself to check his equipment before walking into the dressing room Enrique had set aside for her.

Isabel was there to help her with her makeup and selecting what outfit to wear that would impress the clientele best. All of the clothes laid out was quite elegant and not at all what the young teenager would have expected for a whoring dog-fucker.

"Do yoh see something that yoh like, Señorita?" Isabel inquired.

"Mmm! Not really," Alexis replied as she ran her fingers through the vast selection. "But I think I know what would work best. Could you get me Mr. Esteban for me?"

"Si, Señorita," Isabel nodded.

The older women walked out of the dressing room to find Señor Esteban. A moment later the old Mexican appeared to see what his new starlet wanted with him.

"Señor Esteban," Alexis smiled at him. "Err, I was wondering if your men grabbed my luggage when I was brought here to you?"

"Si, they are in my hacienda," he told her. "Why do yoh ask, niña?"

"Well, I was thinking that if I wear my schoolgirl outfit, your clients would like it much more," she smiled demurely, pausing briefly for effect. "Don't you?"

The old Mexican's smile broadened at the suggestion that the girl gave him. He quickly pulled out his cellphone and called one of his men back at the house.

"Tomás will be here with yghor things shortly," he then told her. "I will have Isabel entertain the clients while yoh wait por yghor things to arrive."

With that settled, the two older couple walked out of the dressing room to prepare the entertainment to keep his clients happy while they waited for the main attraction, Alexis Quinlan.


About five minutes later, as promised, Tomás arrived from the hacienda carrying her luggage. The young man dropped them in her dressing room and then left her to get ready for her performance.

Alexis opened her suitcase and pulled out the outfit she had been wearing the day the Deputy had picked her up in. She quickly stripped out of the dress that Enrique had bought her and put on her own clothing for the first time since all of this happened.

After a quick change she checked herself in the full-length mirror in the room and could barely recognize herself as the 16-year-old virgin she had been just a few days earlier. But she could also see how sexy she looked and expected this outfit to meet many of the fantasies of the people waiting for her out in the club.

Just then Enrique walked into the dressing room and was amazed at the transformation in his young star.

"Aye Chihuahua!" He exclaimed in appreciation of the vision before him. "Señorita Alexis, yoh look most beautiful! My patrons will simply love seeing yoh with El Toro this evening! I cannot wait to see how well yoh two perform together!"

"Thank you, Enrique," she replied, suddenly finding herself quite comfortable talking to the man that had abducted her. "Do you really think this will work?"

"Absolumente," he assured her. "They will proudly talk about yoh for a long time after seeing yoh like this. Yoh will be the schoolgirl of their dreams."

"I'm glad," she smiled back. "I left out my panties. I didn't want to have to bother removing them before your dog can fuck me."

"An excellent notion, mi little niña," Enrique smiled at the girl's initiative. "Shall we begin?"

He held out his arm and she slipped her arm to his as he escorted her out to the rear of the stage. When they got there she saw that El Toro was already on the stage waiting for his bitch, herself.

Giving it a moment of thought, she walked out onto the stage to the applause of everyone there. Though the club lights were dimmed so that all of their attention would be focused on the stage, she could make out well over a hundred shadowy heads out there. She smiled out to them as she approached the muscular looking dog waiting for her.

As soon as she got near him, the large dog began sniffing around her calf, trying to get under the short skirt she was wearing. With the thigh-high stockings she was wearing she looked part hooker, part schoolgirl, and as expected the crowd loved the look.

"Hello, El Toro," she cooed to the big animal. "Did you miss me?"

She had obviously never met this animal before that very moment, but the 16-year-old figured that the audience would love thinking that they were already lovers at home.

She dropped down to her heels, her skirt rising and showing off her crotch to the dog. El Toro didn't miss this and shoved his snout under the front of her school skirt and began licking the teenager in front of everyone.

It took all of Alexis' concentration not to tumble backward as she allowed the big dog to lick her pussy like this.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-h! El Toro! That feels so-o-o-o nice!" She cooed, her voice carried through the sound system of the club for all to hear. "You always know how to pleasure me, boy! Oh-h-h-h-h! Yes-s-s-s! Right there, baby! Lick me right on my hard little clit, boy!"

The 16-year-old could hear women gasping all around her as she faked her familiarity with the new dog. She knew than that she had the audience convinced in her relationship with this strange dog.

"OH-MY-GOD!" She heard one woman exclaim as she fainted at a front table.

"Mama mia!" Some Mexican tourist woman gasped nearby as she felt faint at her performance. "Questa puttana è innamorato con la bestia!" ("Mama mia!" Some Italian tourist woman gasped nearby as she felt faint at her performance. "This whore is in love with the beast!")

Alexis knew just enough Italian to know what this tourist was saying about her, and that brought a wicked smile to her lips as the Mastiff continued his licking of her cunt.

She then tumbled back and sat before her audience like a demure child as the dog moved up to lick her face as if she was indeed his mistress of years.

She just petted the big dog's head as her other hand moved over his furry body.

There were gasps from the crowd as they watched her hand wander all over the big dog's form, working its way to its hindlegs and the true reason they paid the premium fee to see this performance. Seeing a young girl play with a dog's penis, and possibly even let the big dog fuck her.

Little did they know that Alexis was about to give them much more than a simple fuck. The 16-year-old was so conditioned to having sex with dogs by now that she didn't even flinch as her fingers wrapped themselves around the Mastiff's thickening sheath and began rubbing it to and fro to the get big dog aroused as quickly as possible.

More gasps and murmurs could be heard within the audience as they all watched the petite teenager begin massaging the dog's already impressive looking cockshaft.

Within minutes, El Toro's pink cock-tip made its appearance to the pleasure of all those watching. But more so to the pleasure of the young redhead that had been working so feverishly to get it out for her.

Despite being in such an awkward position while handling the dog's cockshaft, the young American teenager somehow managed to remove all of her clothing while never losing her grip on the dog's stiffening prick.

As soon as the now naked Alexis felt the first squirt of pre-cum on her frigging hand she shifted position so that she could duck her head under the muscular dog's belly to get to his cock, making sure to do so as not to obstruct her audiences view of what she was about to do next.

"Um-m-m-m-m-h!" Her young humming voice resonated throughout the club's sound system speakers. "M-m-m-m-m-h!"

"HOT DAMN!" An obvious American man with a Texas twang yelled out at the sight of this young girl sucking a dog's prick

Alexis was pleased at how well the audience were taking her performance. But truth be told, she didn't feel this as a performance anymore. No, instead she found all of this quite exhilarating, and she couldn't wait to get to do this with other dogs in the near future.

But now that she had gotten El Toro ready for the real act, she pulled her lips away from his now surging prick, the shaft almost vibrating with energy as he too knew what he had to do next.

Not waiting for the girl to guide him to her cunt-hole, the large Mastiff eagerly rushed around the now kneeling teenager and mounted her without any assistance from her, or anybody else. As soon as he felt his bitch under him, he began thrusting his muscular hips as his cock-tip searched for the chasm he knew was waiting for him.

To reinforce the innocence of her performance, Alexis did nothing to assist the big dog in his search of her pussy-hole. After seeing just how big he was, she couldn't wait to feel that fifteen-inch prick drive itself into her tight young vagina. Her only concern was if her cunt could even accommodate such a massive piece of meat.

Needless to say, it didn't take long for the well trained animal to locate what he was looking for and buried the impressive looking cock in the young redhead's waiting pussy.

"OH-H-H-H-H! YES-S-S-S-S!" Alexis cried out to the pleasure of everyone watching. "Oh, El Toro, your cock feels so good inside me, baby!"

Gasps could be heard all around as the crowd saw the massive cockshaft disappear in such a tiny girl's vagina. If they hadn't seen it for themselves, none of them could have even believed such a thing possible.

As El Toro got his humping motion going, Alexis reached back and began fiddling with her clit so that she could cum along with this magnificent animal.

The 16-year-old redheaded American girl was soon lost in the thralls of lust as she allowed herself to be fucked furiously with the muscular beast for the pleasure of strangers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.