Tijuana Springbreak
Chapter 7: The Training

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Training - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

Later that afternoon, Alexis was introduced to Isabel. Unlike young Marisol, this woman seemed to be about the same age as her mother, about 35.

"Señorita Quinlan, this is Isabel Montoya," Enrique made the introductions. "She will show yo everything that yo need to know to perform well."

Alexis gave the woman a curt smile and then looked over at Enrique.

"Do I really have to do this?" She asked one last time.

"That is yor promise, Señorita," Mr. Esteban scowled at her. "Entrene su bien, Isabel. Ella tiene mucho a ofrecer."

("That is your promise, Señorita," Mr. Esteban scowled at her. "Train her well, Isabel. She has much to offer.")

And with that, Enrique left the two alone to begin the 16-year-old's training in the art of fucking beasts, all manners of beasts. As Alexis was soon to learn.

"So, yo are ze new puta por Señor Esteban?" Isabel looked over the young teen before her. "I have heard that yo performed well with Balboa y Diablo."

("So, you are the new slut for Mr. Esteban?" Isabel looked over the young teen before her. "I have heard that you performed well with Balboa and Diablo.")

Alexis just nodded in affirmation to this, still too embarrassed to admit it openly to anyone.

"And now Señor Esteban wishes yo to do well with others," the trainer went on. "Very well, we shall begin then."

Again Alexis just nodded.

"Remove your clothing!" Isabel ordered.

"What? But why?" The young redhead protested meekly.

"I wish to inspect yor coño," the older woman told her.

"My what?" Alexis didn't know the meaning of the word.

"How you say ... pussy," Isabel corrected herself.

Reluctantly the young teen complied and removed the robe that she was wearing. She was now in full display before this woman who inspected her for signs of distress from her time with the dogs. Satisfied that the girl seemed relatively unscathed from her experience, she then picked up the bag she had with her and laid it on Alexis' bed.

"Come here, puta," Isabel told her as she pulled out a rather large dildo.

The large sex-toy was quite flexible as it flopped around as if a live snake.

The 16-year-old approached the bed and got a closer look at what the woman was holding. The dildo was at least eighteen inches long, starting at about an inch in girth at its head, broadening ever wider along its length.

"I will leave Zhis por yo to use every night," Isabel told her. "Yo will use it so that yor coño can adjust to any size."

'Good Lord!' The young redhead thought in awe as she stared down at the menacing looking dildo. 'She isn't really expecting that thing to fit inside of me, is she!'

Now that she knew what coño meant, Alexis nodded solemnly in submission to the instructions given her. But she still wasn't quite comprehending the meaning behind this part of her training.

"Now lay on la cama ... ze bed," Isabel instructed.

The teenager followed the woman's direction and lay naked on the bed next to her.

Isabel then pulled Alexis knees up and them pushed them apart, opening her like a clam. She then used her fingers to spread the petrified 16-year-old's pussylips open to inspect her channel. Satisfied by what she saw, she then grabbed a much smaller dildo from her bag, this one was only about nine inches long, and slowly inserted it into the girl's pussy.

"Oh-h-h-h-h-h!" Alexis moaned unconsciously in delight at that deep penetration.

"Bien," Isabel smiled at the girl's reaction to this.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.