Tijuana Springbreak - Cover

Tijuana Springbreak

Copyright© 2015 by David Oberman

Chapter 5: Her First Performance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Her First Performance - 16-year-old Alexis convinces her father to let her go solo on Springbreak, however her older boyfriend takes her down to Tijuana where things go terribly wrong for the young teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Zoophilia   BDSM   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Porn Theatre  

Sometime in the middle of the night, young Marisol slipped into Alexis' quarters and exchanged her jumpsuit for a seemingly identical one and then slipped back out unnoticed by the slumbering teenager. Though she truly didn't wish any harm to come to the young American, she was under strict orders from Mr. Esteban to do this.

She knew what he would do to her if she ever disobeyed him, and she didn't want to suffer his wrath again, so she did as she was told.


The next morning Alexis stretched herself awake, her pointy tits stretching out in front of her naked body.


From his office, Enrique Esteban watched gleefully as the young virgin did this, showing off how tight her body truly was for him. He couldn't wait to get her into his club where his men were waiting to assist in what was to come.


Alexis got dressed in, what she believed to be, the same jumpsuit she had on the day before. It fit snuggly against her skin, yet allowed her free movement. She then slipped into a pair of Mexican sandals there was next to the bed before heading downstairs for breakfast.

Mr. Esteban joined her a few minutes after she sat down and they had a pleasant breakfast together.

"Mr. Esteban," Alexis started.

"Please, call me Enrique," he smiled. "All of my friends do."

"Enrique," the young redhead complied. "What exactly does your club do?"

"Why, we entertain the tourist, of course," he smiled. "We give them what they wish to see."

"And what exactly is that?" The 16-year-old asked.

"That ... is a surprise," he gave her a furtive smile.

Alexis accepted that and didn't ask anything further about the man's business.


Later that afternoon, Enrique escorted the 16-year-old to his waiting car and then drove her over to his nightclub in preparation for the night's entertainment. Little did Alexis know that SHE was to be that entertainment.


The car stopped in front of a somewhat shabby looking building of adobe with a big sign above with the name EL CONQUISTADOR emblazoned at the top of it.

The young teen looked at it and found it hard to believe that Mr. Esteban made a successful living in such a drab looking place.

"This, Señora Quinlan, is my club," Enrique said with some pride.

"I have to say, I was sort of expected more," Alexis said, sounding a little disappointed.

"Do not let the outside deceive yo, señorita," he smiled. "Inside yo will see that it quite exquisite."

He held out his arm as he led her inside the club through the rear entrance.

Once inside Alexis was astonished at the transformation. It was indeed luxurious and inviting. She looked around at the thirty or forty tables that were laid out around an elevated stage where she supposed acts would perform. She could also see two bars set up on either side to make it easier for the customers to get service or waitresses to pick up drinks.

Yes, she had to admit that this was obviously a successful enterprise for Mr. Esteban.

"What kind of shows do you have here?" She asked, not seeing musical instruments of other equipment nearby.

"That is the surprise, is it not," he simply smiled.

The two then spent the remainder of the afternoon touring the facility with Enrique as her guide. He showed her his private office, the backstage where various pieces of equipment were stored until needed. He even showed her the staffs changing room.


The club's staff started coming in around 3:00 to prepare for this evenings show. Alexis counted about five bartenders of various age, as well as a dozen or so young Mexican waitresses. The naïve 16-year-old was somewhat aghast at what those girls had to wear as uniform which amounted to little more than a g-string and bra. The girls also wore four-inch high heels which she felt must feel real uncomfortable as the evening wore on.

Then at around 5:00 o'clock, some of the first paying customers began showing up. She saw mostly men, a few Mexicans, but mostly American tourists of various ages. She was a little surprised at not seeing many women attending, though there were a few that accompanied some of the men, so it was mostly a men's club she assumed.

As the crowd streamed into the club music began playing through the sound system, adding to the ambience of a nightclub.

"Do you usually have so many men alone here?" She asked out of curiosity.

"That is the club's specialty," Enrique told her. "But as yo can see, women are just as welcome. However, I believe that they are here because of how special tonight's entertainment will be."

"Oh, how so?" Alexis asked out of curiosity.

"Tonight is a one time event," was all Enrique would tell her. "And they know this from the e-mails that I have sent out. They know that this even is a truly rare occurrence and that they had to pay triple the normal fee to be here this night."

"Ooh! That sounds really exciting," the young teen naïvely smiled, thinking that she was going to get to see this special show for free. "Won't you tell me what it's about."

"Not just yet, señorita Quinlan," he teased her.

Since there were no reserved seating in Mr. Esteban's club, people took seats as near to the stage as soon as they walked in. Row after row of tables quickly filled with patrons. Within a few hours it would be fully packed with only standing room available.

By 6:30 there were well over a hundred people in the club, most sitting, leaving just a few standing at the two bars in anticipation of the show they had been promised.

Alexis stood backstage, waiting for the show to commence.

She watched silently as some stage hands brought out some strange looking thing up on the stage and secured it in place. In some strange way, it looked a little like a middle age stock she had seen in some of her history books at school. Except this one was made of metal.

The thing had straps to it and stood about two feet off the floor. It also had metal rings on the posts, both at the front and the back of it. She had no idea what it would be for and assumed that it must be part of the act that would be coming out.

"Señorita Quinlan," Enrique interrupted her thoughts. "I have something here por yo."

Before Alexis knew what was happening, she felt Enrique slip something around her slender neck. At first she thought that it might be a neckless, but when she felt it with her fingers she found that it had a leathery feel to it.

She had no way of knowing that it was something akin to a dog-collar.

"Thank, you, Enrique," she smiled naïvely. "But you really shouldn't have."

"I assure yo that it will be quite necessary, my little puta," he grinned as he gave a nod to his men behind the girl.

Suddenly, hands grabbed her arms and lifted the terrified girl high up in the air.

"Who!?! What?!?" She cried out in fear. "Enrique! What are you doing? Put me down!"

"I am sorry, putana," he told her as the men carried her out to prepare her for her performance. "Yo asked me earlier what my show is about, well tonight, my show will be all about yo."

His henchmen busily forced a large ring-gag into the 16-year-old's screaming mouth. Once in place, it would keep her mouth wide open for what was to come and she could only mumble out her cries of protest.

"NA! LEH HE GHO!" Her jumbled words cried out.

They then carried her out onto the stage above their heads like a human to be sacrificed to some altar. He then walked up to the microphone to announce the commencement of the entertainment.

"LADIES, AND GENTLEMEN!" He announced through the sound system. "As yo know, I have promised yo all a very special performance on this night! It is a once in a lifetime performance, por once done, it can never be repeated with our star performer!"

He grinned as he saw his two special guests sitting at the front table, Police Chief Gonzales and his trusty Deputy Estefan Ramirez.

Just then, the men carrying the struggling virgin appeared from behind the curtains and the catcalls and whistling erupted in the audience. They carried up to the metal stock in the middle of the stage and proceeded to tie her down to it on her hands and knees. They then clipped the dog-collar around her neck to the stock's rings, and attached leather cuffs to her legs, clipping those to the rings at the back.

"And this lovely young American is still virgin!" Enrique's voice thundered through the nightclub to the cheers of all in attendance as he ripped off the tear-away jumpsuit Marisol had snuck in the night before.

Even his own staff joined in on the cheering as Alexis suddenly found herself bound and naked in front of over a hundred strangers.

"NA! PEASE, ON'T HOO IS!" Her garbled voice kept crying out as she sobbed in shock and embarrassment.

"And tonight she will lose that virginity to my pets!"

As soon as the words left his lips, two very large dogs were brought out onto the stage to stand on either side of the bound teenager. One was a very large tan-colored Great Dane by the name of Balboa, while the second dog was a menacing looking Doberman named Diablo. Both animals sat there quietly, awaiting for the commands to be said that would signal the performance to begin.

Enrique chose all of his animals for their sexual equipment, endurance, as well as appearance. In his demented mind, he put on THE best donkey shows in all of Mexico. He had personally selected these two animals to deflower the young redhead. The Dane for its massive penis, and the Doberman for his ability to outlast any of his other dogs.

Loud cheers erupted from the audience as they admired the two fearful animals. Many of them had seen what both dogs could do with a woman, but tonight they would get to see the rarest of performances, the tearing of a virgin.

Even as they waited for the command to begin, both dogs penises began to peak out of their sheaths. The Dane's massive twelve-inch cock stunned the women that dared attend this event. While the Doberman's ten-inch tool seemed just as impressive to them.

"Enike! Pease ont hoo is!" Alexis kept pleading weakly with tearful eyes.

"Balboa! Atentar!" Enrique finally commanded.

("Balboa! Attack!" Enrique finally commanded.)

At the sound of his name, the large Dane began licking at the girl's upturned ass. Its large tongue slithered in and out of her groin, preparing his bitch for mounting.

The crowd cheered as they watched the large dog attack the young redhead's pussy with its tongue. The women in the crowd even leaned closer to get a better look at what was happening. And what they saw took their breath away.

The horrified 16-year-old could barely squirm bound as she was to the metallic stock. All she could do now was sob and resist as best as she could to this new assault on her body.

However, poor Alexis could do nothing about her own primal urges that were quickly surging to the forefront as the tongue expertly lavished her moistening pussy for all to see. Within a matter of just a few minutes she could feel a powerful orgasm building up within her that she knew she wouldn't be able to hide from those watching this.

"URGH! URGH! NA-A-A-A!" Her garbled moans could be heard through the microphone that was placed in front of her without her noticing.

"Look at the little bitch go!"

"She's loving it!"

"What a disgusting tart she is!"

These were just some of the comments she could make out from the audience nearest her. And yet she wasn't surprised that these people thought this of her. How could they, seeing her moaning to a licking dog.

The women in the audience felt certain that she was a willing participant to this bestial debauchery, and not as captive as she appeared to be on stage. They just stared blindly at her 'performance' as the big dog kept licking the young teen's pussy, delving ever deeper inside of her upturned cunt-hole. They could clearly see it disappear inside the girl, to suddenly come back out coated with her creamy female juices.

"A-I-I-I-E-E-E-E!" The bound teenager suddenly cried out in orgasm through the ring-gag in her mouth, the only clear sound she could truly make under the circumstances.

"See! I told you she loved this!" One of them men geered.

"Amazing! Absolutely amazing!" A woman could be heard gasping in awe.

And the only thing the bound 16-year-old could do was stay there and take whatever the dog did to her. She had already cum once, and now she could feel another climax fast approaching.

'I don't want to do this! I don't want to do this!' She kept repeating over and over in her mind as a kind of mantra to survive this ordeal.

"UM-M-M-M-H!" She moaned for a second time in less than a minute as a second orgasm overcame her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.