Dharma Wheel
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Joe and his immortal and mortal compatriots continue to frolic at the Cass Lake Theater and camp ground. He and his wives welcome another wife into their bed. Simon attacks and retreats. Snake tells of two skins in ancient India and Asia. Please read this series from the beginning to understand plot, characters and conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"I spent a century or so sowing seeds," Nick began his Tales the next evening after another creative morning and afternoon, "both procreative and contemplative, creating minions throughout Southeast Asia and to the several islands that would be Indonesia in the future while gaining followers of Buddha, and me as his representative. Patience allowed me to eventually change minds of the most resistant of peoples. It helped that I could immerse myself in cultures, understand their languages and their beliefs, and sway them by becoming one of them.

"All in all, it was a most enjoyable skin. I liked the people I encountered, and the few I didn't like, selfish, manipulative pricks and cruel, megamaniacal tyrants, I found to my taste eventually. And I never suffered long without companions. The aging ones almost always schooled the next generation. My two lovely first Asian companions started the tradition with their usual gumption, essentially choosing for me and making a perfect choice, mentoring the spry, bright and perky young woman whom I had known only as a passing acquaintance, although I definitely noticed her.

"The full-bodied garrulous one never lost her sensuality and love for a good hard fuck from a good hard cock, mine exclusively as it turns out, but I made sure she got well pleasured. And her youthful giggle remained with her. The slender quiet one continued to love the act of love, the intimacy, the connectedness, with a passion bordering on religious exaltation. And though much more serious than her sister of the heart, giggles proved infectious. She also happened to have an amazing wit, wry and clever and quite brilliant, always off the cuff with a deadpan delivery rivaling the funniest deadpan comics, her expression breaking only when her sister and I infected her with our laughs. The point being, they continued to be the joys of my life. In a sense they were ageless, so for them to retire so to speak as my companions came as a shock."


Nick can't help being puzzled. His two lovely companions rarely if ever insist on a direction to take, yet they insist on returning to the place where he acquired his newest skin. And after being feted by the kingdom that would become Siam, greeted like a long lost brother by one of his strongest minions, now an aging king preparing a son to take his place, his companions leave him alone in a familiar hut. Set at the edge of the most southeastern village makes it a customary place for him to rest. That it once housed the great warrior scout and teacher and the love of his life, the Angel Chen, makes Nick a bit nostalgic, remembering the Chinese beauty fondly and wondering what adventure she and her so called master are up to.

It feels nice to rest after much wandering. And the kingdom feels like a sanctuary, a place to feel safe, not that much can threaten the eternal wanderer. He does his usual bit of sewing of seed during his week alone, with a widow on the cusp of losing her fertility; with an older couple who wish to be blessed by the legendary Buddhist scholar and proselytizer with a gift of his child in the wife's womb; and a similar situation with newlyweds who have been prescribed his studding to avoid the loss of the mother during child birth, which both mates suffered. Only those three, as he has been a bit lazy, not pursuing it except for the widow, the others brave or needy enough to approach him. But all three have been most enjoyable, lasting at least a couple of days, with threesomes, in the throes of Nick's semen aided lust, adding places to be penetrated that the couples had not even imagined let alone experienced. Ecstasy and the little death result from the double penetration both wives enjoy, especially the older one, who seems to make up for all the much duller and far less enjoyable past sex with her husband. Hopefully husbands learn to pay more attention to the needs of their spouses.

His companions, on a mysterious adventure of their own, return to him with a familiar young woman, a school girl really. In fact her and her school friends had basically invaded his space at the king's welcome home party. Not party crashers, since they seem to be daughters of the elite, and their leader, this girl, is niece to royalty, having the blood of the queen inside her. However, their rapid fire question, hers especially, have an aggressiveness which, not so much Nick or the King and Queen who give him a wink, but those adults more concerned with propriety and the lack of it from such youthful effluence, cause them to be herded away. He notices the last glance from this girl. A look of resentment yes, towards the proprietary adults, but also of yearning. His heart responds in kind.

Seeing her again brings back that feeling. Their eyes meeting causes an erotic spark. He still manages to notice her supple body, petite and well formed, more mature than he remembers. Her very pretty face makes her younger looking than she probably or hopefully is.

A weird silence, especially considering he hasn't seen his companions in a week, and never officially met this young woman, lasts several minutes. Giggles end it.

"I told you," says the plumper of the companions to her cousin.

"You never had to convince me," the other points out. "Excuse us, Nick."

"Wait," Nick exclaims. "What's going on? I haven't seen you in days, and you wander off?"

"I told you," the plumper one repeats.

"You did," the other sighs. "Nick, we're going. It's time."

"What do you mean it's time?"

"We're fading."

"Fading?"

"Our strength. Our minds. Our bodies. Our faces. Fading towards oblivion."

"Nonsense."

"We're too old. We cannot provide you children."

"It isn't just that."

"We know. We tire, Nick. We cannot keep accompanying you. We wish to stay here, look after our youngest and our grandkids. We brought you Tia to replace us. She's quite fond of you."

Nick laughs. "You two always amaze me. No last night together? No hug and kiss at least?"

"My sister needs to be weaned of you, Nick. She'll be fucking cocks nowhere near as nice as yours, probably wrinkled with old age."

"And you?"

"You know me."

"I do." He hugs and kisses her and tastes her tears. "You sure?"

She nods and sniffles.

"You'll find someone."

She shrugs. "Maybe. I'll be fine."

"I know you will."

After hugging her cousin, who winks at the young woman and says, "Have fun," Nick watches them leave, sad, amazed and amused. He turns to Tia and asks her, "Do they look old to you?"

"Kind of. Yes. They look as old as grandmother."

He shakes his head. "So, what did they tell you?"

"Everything."

"Everything?"

"Yes. Between the two of them, and with my questions."

"You had friends."

"I did. One close one."

"Could she join us?"

"No. She is meant for the Prince."

"The King's oldest grandson?"

"The next king."

"It's amazing that the King's sons accept him."

"It is our way. Like who will best follow the path of Buddha, signs guide and tests assure the chosen. The King's grandson proved his destiny early in his life. He would be wise and compassionate and swift with judgements when necessary."

"And your friend was chosen similarly to be his mate?"

"I ... uhm..."

"You were chosen."

"I ... uhm ... he ... chose me. But I did not wish to be chosen. I like him. We have always been friends. The three of us. My girlfriend wanted him. She's prettier than me."

"I doubt that."

"Thank you. Maybe more beautiful? Anyway, he liked my spunk, so I sort of encouraged my girlfriend to be more demonstrative. I think, with my aggressive nature and my intelligence, I tended to intimidate her a bit. She's bright as well, but not quite at my level."

"I bet no one is."

"The Prince is close, but no. I guess our high level of discourse brought his interest. So I instructed her in the art of discourse, of making one's case and defending it, to be stubborn about it. If she wins, that's fine, but if it goes on, accept loss graciously, giving him a sense of victory, even praising his greater prowess."

"Something you would never do."

"Rarely," she grinned.

"And it worked?"

"He loves her."

"Well done."

"Thanks."

"You want me?"

"More than anything."

"In every way?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever made love?"

"Never even kissed. Another thing I diverted the Prince towards my friend. They have become quite passionate, and I have heard details from my girlfriend. It seems the Prince trained to be a good lover. Another part of your legacy supposedly. They haven't had intercourse, but almost everything else."

"And the descriptions excited you?"

"Yes," she blushes.

"Not nearly as much as experiencing it," he says, pulling her to him and kissing her. Immediately he knows she will be an amazing lover. She presumes nothing and learns everything from the kiss. And when she allows his tongue to enter her mouth, her excitement makes her tremble. Fingers slipping beneath her clothes fondle her small ripe breasts and tease and harden her nipples, making her press her loins against his thigh and gasp into his mouth. His other hand finds her firm buttocks and squeezes. Soon he grasps naked flesh there and slides his fingers across her damp slit. Finding her tiny clit, he rolls it gently. Breaking the kiss, she moans, shivering in his arms, her juices wetting his fingers.

Smiling up at him with reddened cheeks, she takes hold of the firm rod of flesh pressing against her abdomen and squeezes. "I want to see him," she says.

"As you command, my lady. And I wish to see you entirely."

They separate and strip, taking little time but not hurrying. They both like what they see. She giggles when he lifts her and places her on the small bed. He lies beside her and resumes kissing her. Her hands move to feel him, one sliding over his muscular torso while the other grasps his hard-on. His lips move off hers and explore ever lower, from chin to neck to shoulder to breast. His hands explore, one reaching down to her legs while the other remains fondling a breast.

After his mouth lingers on her breasts for a while, trading with his hand, it begins the journey across her abdomen, his body shifting so that by the time his mouth and his lower hand find their way to her sexual center, she can fully explore his cock settling right in front of her face. Her hand has already begun stroking it. After a hum of approval, her mouth kisses, licks and takes in his glans.

"No teeth, Tia," he instructs her, before going silent. Where her tongue strokes and her lips grasp and move makes him realize she already probably knows. Even her hands show remarkable multi-tasking, one fisting his shaft while the other carefully plays with his balls. He realizes she has been instructed by the best, his now former companions and maybe even her best friend. Her brilliant mind retains everything, and she must have great skills at visualization as well, imagining the tasks as her only real way to practice.

Teasing her becomes his strategy. He wants her close enough to cumming, to be in a state of heightened pleasure, but not too close to distract her from her task. "Get ready to swallow, and keep swallowing," he growls sensuously, feeling every bit of his rising climax. She does an admirable job taking inside her all but a few drops that leak from the corners of her lips. When his ejaculation slows, he intensifies his oral and digital attack, bringing her to the brink and over with the last of her gulps.

After a minute or so for her to recover, he pulls her on top of him and tells her to keep sucking. He does the same to her, returning to the gradual build strategy. Her skills once more effective, he has her shift around. "You can do the honors," he tells her. She poises her pussy over his cock, her head lowering to assure the glans rests in the groove. She continues watching it disappear inside her. "Ooh," she approves.

"Like it?" he asks.

"Intense," she responds. Lifting and falling, she enjoys the shallow fucking on her sensitive lips and clit, bringing her even closer to climax than his earlier oral attention. Finally, having gotten herself to the edge of ecstasy, she lets her body fall, sending his cock deep, tearing away the skin of her virginity.

"Hunh," she comments. "I thought it was supposed to hurt."

"It didn't?"

"Just a twinge. Hardly anything."

"Sorry to disappoint you."

They laugh and moan at the action the laugh creates within her. Then she begins to ride him, sending him even deeper. He takes hold of her tight little ass to assist, pulling her onto him where is glans feels the whisper of her cervix. They work together to quicken the fuck. She finds a sharper angle that feels best. Her hands work her nipples and clit. Reaching a steady speed, slamming groins together, she soon reaches an intense climax, shivering and shaking and screaming Nick's name.

For a moment Nick remains still inside her, enjoying the roiling of her interior. Before the orgasm abates though, he pulls and pushes with his hands and retreats and lifts his loins, elongating it. When she returns to active participation, they hurry towards another intense orgasm for her, and Nick repeats his actions. The third time, while she climbs to an even greater height, he suddenly turns them over and takes over the fucking. His hands and mouth both work on her breasts and nipples, finding the pressure that will help send her into oblivion while stroking high inside her, almost having her hang from his cock. The pace quickens and slows and quickens again while the impact becomes even more powerful.

"Nick!" she screams as her entire body undulates beneath him, mostly arching at their meeting place. A few more thrusts at a much faster speed and he meets her in ecstasy, sending his potent seed into her womb in search of an egg to penetrate.

Though spent, his cock remains inside her in a semi-dormant state when he rolls her on top of him and she rests her head on his chest, her fingers idly caressing his nipples. "They love you," she murmurs.

"We have loved each other for many years."

"But their goodbyes seemed..."

"They have been saying goodbye to me since we began our journey back here. I just never understood it. Everything had been said, including discussions of them leaving me. I thought they meant death, but they actually meant this. And they were right of course."

"That this would be easier?"

"I have suffered many losses, my companions some of the greatest. The worst of it is the fading as they called it. No longer able to travel. Death slowly inundating their liveliness until ending it. Sorrow taking over the joy I once found in them. Until their death becomes a sort of relief for them and for me, a terrible relief. Because, in their nature, in the thing I love most in them, their feistiness, they hate holding me back because of their weakness, their mortality. I get selfish about it, wanting every moment with them, even the worst moments. So their death is my release. Things become better because they die."

Nick feels Tia nod against his chest. Then he feels her lips and tongue play with his nipples. Not just the nipples harden. She giggles when he begins thrusting upwards and pulling her downwards. She lifts her torso a little and reaches a hand behind his head. Understanding, he bends forward so their lips can meet.

Like her fingers, his caress her nipples. She sends a hand lower to feel his shaft emerging from her saturated cunny, fingers caressing it and her nearby clit. It becomes by far the longest and most loving of their first night of joinings. Strokes have never been slower. Kissing continues throughout. Her hand moves from his chest to other places, his face at first, and they pause the kissing for a while. Both her hand and her eyes take in his handsome visage, similar to hers in some ways, yet different, as if all of Asia, the northern Chinese, especially the thicker eyelids and rounder shape above the cheekbones, and even some remnants of the Indian he has supposedly discarded.

Before meeting him, knowing she would meet him, created excited anticipation. Seeing him for the first time, his beauty, his grace, created an instant crush, her first, so juvenile and yet inescapable. Also inescapable was her babbling. She's never felt so out of control. Her fear of looking the complete fool should have increased by the expression of amusement on his face. But it didn't. The expression had nothing to do with condescension and everything to do with enjoyment. Even so, she feles ambivalent when she gets pulled away by apologetic adults, wanting both to spend the rest of her life babbling questions at him and to run away and hide in shame. When she catches his eye one last time, his interest in her burns right down into her core. Her heart speeds up and her clit buzzes. She even cums a little in that instant.

Now, at last intimate, a whole new level of beauty opens up to her, as if her hand pulls away a mask, bringing the real Nick out. She sees the shapes of sadness and delight, of impossible worldliness and being absolutely in the moment, of her love for him reflect back in his love for her. It overwhelms her. He kisses her tears and then her lips. His tongue penetrates her there, slowly, the way he penetrates her pussy, the way, being completely connected in these ways and in others, the meeting of eyes for instance or the intermixing of fluids and scents, he penetrates her heart. And, as if he knows her feelings (and he just might), his finger penetrates her anus, the final place for him to be inside her, for them to be completely conjoined. The last penetration not only fulfills her, it adds an extra level of excitement.

"Mmm," she hums into his mouth, her body shivering in a quiet orgasm that nevertheless sends an incredible warmness entirely washing through her.

She sustains this warmth for a long time. It ebbs and then another wave washes through her every several minutes. And the warmth increases with each orgasm, becoming tinglier as well, until she reaches an overwhelming crescendo.

Suddenly she feels empty, unattached. "Nick?" she complains blearily.

He chuckles as he slips from underneath her and ends up behind her, lifting her ass. His cock once more enters her, as slowly as the rest of the fuck has been. "Yes!" she practically shouts.

Leaning over her, he captures a hanging teat between fingers, and rubs her rigid clit with another. His lips suckle her neck. She wants them back on her lips. She lifts her body so that her face can turn and kiss him. It doesn't last. His thrusts quicken and intensify. Too much bouncing to keep their mouths together. Besides, she needs to gasp. He suckles her ear and nips at her neck before lowering her and increasing his pounding thrusts both in power and speed. She gets completely lost in the sensations, her world the friction inside her and against her clit and at one nipple and then the other. Everything coalesces somewhere in her upper abdomen like compressed gunpowder ready for a spark. One last thrust, the deepest, and his cock's throb and its release of hot liquid right at that place of compression provides it, and causes explosion. Her entirety gets shattered by utter ecstasy. Nirvana itself could never feel this incredible, although it lasts but an instant and Nirvana would be eternal.

"Birds," she murmurs when she awakes. "How long was I out?" Curiously, he remains inside her, though spooning her instead of being on top.

Nick chuckles. "Not long."

"But it's morning."

"We spent the night fucking, my sweet Tia."

"Really? Cool!"

Nick laughs, absolutely delighted by his new companion. Even half hard she can feel his cock flutter from the laugh.

"More?" she asks.

"Of course," he chuckles, beginning another gentle fuck. This time though she fades into sleep. Fondly kissing her cheek, he rests beside her, thoughts of his two companions bringing a sweet sadness to the moment. "Thanks my loves," he says to the air, "for your perfect gift."

And she proves to be as perfect a companion as any. Clever and brilliant, able to learn languages quickly and negotiate with the best, her resilience traveling many difficult paths matches her resilience in bed, as does her excitement in both endeavors. Never interested in any other man, she does enjoy sharing their bed with any women who might be interested. A truly insatiable creature in all ways except actual appetite, that is, eating, which she does carefully, scientifically, consuming a little more when pregnant with the additional body to nourish, but rarely pigging out. She lasts longer because of it, as do her children, and looks better than any of his companions have when she reaches old age. Unlike her immediate predecessors though, she holds onto Nick until the last. "You're on your own," she tells him.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he replies.

She becomes frail very late in life, and expires not long after.

Somehow it's enough. He's sad of course, but weirdly happy at the same time. She drifts off this mortal plane with a smile, which Nick shares. "Perfect," he murmurs, kissing her brow, somehow less wrinkled than it had been a moment before. He smiles, reminiscing their entire life together. "Perfect," he repeats.

He doesn't feel compelled to find another companion. Things have been unsettled for several years anyway. Traveling eastward from the future Siam proves easy, through places in which inroads have been made, until it doesn't. In the place that would become Vietnam, a barrier presents itself. Chinese invasion and influence. Far more civilizing than the mad general had been towards Nick's sort of homeland, the people he confronts, however, continue to nudge him away.

Perhaps to placate him or reward him for getting rid of the mad general, the Asian eternal wanderer does provide Nick with a couple of remarkably intelligent high level minions. An actual couple, husband and wife, barely in their twenties when first arriving amongst the entourage at a point of great frustration for Nick, his eyes to the sea to find new territories, prove a godsend in many ways. They have a knack for languages, in teaching Nick and Tia theirs, and in learning others, they also have a design for the latest boat to make the next step in travelling much easier.

And more purposeful perhaps for Xo, Nick learning the name of their master from the couple, the young man ends up as interested in spreading seed as Nick, while the young woman becomes a frequent guest in Nick's and Tia's bed. At least half of her children are half siblings to Tia's offspring.

And in fact, crossbreeding of minions happens in his homeland as well. A much more benign and subtle invasion Xo's angel Chen enables, introducing a small group of Chinese men and women to the future Siamese, as well as to Nick's minions still mostly of his past skin, Indians, whom a couple of the brighter Chinese befriend and seduce and return with them to India for future use in aiding trade between the two empires.

Whatever Xo's intent, Nick enjoys the result, and not just in bedding the lovely Chinese woman, but in many fascinating discussions, albeit rarely enlightening in terms of learning much about Xo and his people. Religion or spiritual philosophies, yes, which seems a thing for trading, but Chen had already enlightened him on much of that. But other aspects of culture or politics or specifics of history or the processes and particulars of civilizing or, except for the sailing boat, technology, continue to be kept secret. While Xo's minions mine the minds and the ways of Nick's people, both of the earlier Indian skin and the current Southeast Asian one, he offers little in exchange.

Future Vietnam's resistance and the boat sends Nick and his entourage to islands. First, those of future Indonesia, continuing earlier, somewhat successful endeavors. Then north and east, where various tribes on various islands resist foreign philosophies. They stay on more populated islands anyway, trading benevolence, in healing and in improving the lot of the primitive people, for lessons in language as well as being given hospitality and of course the wombs of young and older women.

After many short and longer stays, they end up settling, where Xo's minion couple succumb to age, and Tia succumbs nearly a decade later, on an island eventually called Okinawa. The people to whom the name would be given, the future Japanese, have a presence there. The ones Nick first meet are escapees from the future Honshu Island, those whom the rather martial rulers become a threat, mostly for their pacifistic ways, much like the Quakers would suffer centuries later on the other side of the world, forcing them to seek safe harbor in the New World. These pacifists teach Nick and his entourage the language of Honshu, and the ways of their former tribe.

That island empire fascinate Nick. Despite the aggressiveness and the extreme macho ethic, he discovers remarkable refinement. Ceremonies for everything, from eating and drinking, to hunting and fighting, to sex, both in mating and in the seductive dances and singing of concubines, have a beauty and complexity that impresses. He has never encountered such a structured society, one that practically worships that structure. He learns everything he can.

Two activities become his greatest focus. Not surprising, one involves the priests, luckily learning the various ceremonies from an acolyte on the cusp of becoming one, escaping when his priest father becomes a scapegoat for a poor harvest (and for political reasons, the young priest insists).

The second impresses him the most. Theater. Actors speak and sing and chant and dance, accompanied by percussion and plucked strings and a whiny reed instrument and a sweet flute like tube. Historical and moral tales convey propaganda, but with such discipline of movement and vocalizing, the mastering of which taking years to accomplish, that performances inevitably bring tears to Nick's eyes, or, when comic, great guffaws from his diaphragm. Again luck provides him with an entire troupe escaping when accused of sedition.

Soshi, the youngest daughter of the master actor from the troupe, runs to Nick's hut yelling his name. As usual, Nick lives at the edge of the Japanese enclave, itself set apart from the native village in an uneasy alliance, each considering the other lesser people. She disturbs his day of mourning and contemplation following the burial of his beloved companion.

"What is it, my sweet?" he asks the beautiful young woman, closer to a girl having experienced menarche only a year before. He's been fond of her since she suckled her mother's teat, and the feeling has grown as she has, easily becoming his favorite amongst the children, including his own offspring. Beauty aside, never a priority in favoring females, though hers has an inner glow to it manifesting in her sweet nature, her insatiable curiosity feeding her innate intelligence alongside a spirited character bordering on stubbornness combine to win his heart. This time though, when she bounces into his small hut, despite fear in her eyes and sweat on her skin, he sees her as a woman for the first time, and she attains favorite status in his heart above adults as well. And despite that fear, she sees the first spark of attraction in his eyes, something she yearns for since such things become important to her, and a half smile appears before disappearing just as quickly.

"They're coming. My people."

"How many?" he asks her, ambivalence filling his heart. He knows these people are merciless against the conquered. They live for battles, for testing their prowess as warriors. In this case he doubts it will be well tested. The native tribe of the island, having rested control of it many years before, and of nearby islands as well, have had little experience defending it, and none against such a large and well-trained foe. And the strangers amongst them, Nick and his entourage and the Japanese refugees, have by necessity to appear unthreatening, or by choice in their pacifist ways, not given them any improving lessens in fighting, at least as far as the chief knows.

At the same time, despite the almost inevitable carnage, he has wanted to find a way to somehow enter this fascinating kingdom, to somehow be welcomed there. And this would be a perfect chance.

"Three large ships just at the horizon," she informs him.

"Your people must hide," he orders her.

"Of course they will hide," she frowns. Stifling a chuckle, he kisses her forehead instead. "Some of us wish to defend our home," she finishes. "You've trained my cousins. You've trained me."

"I know you are brave, my sweet, but you know it would never be enough."

"But ... shouldn't we defend our home? This is my home Nick. I was born here, just as most of my cousins."

"I know, but why die for an impossible hope?"

"But..."

"You trust me?"

"Of course I trust you. I..."

"I love you, too, Soshi."

Immediately he has a slim young woman in his arms kissing him. No first kiss this, he imagines one of her cousins has been a lucky trainer, and either has impressive skills, or she learns what pleases him. Probably the latter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.