Dharma Wheel - Cover

Dharma Wheel

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Joe and his immortal and mortal compatriots continue to frolic at the Cass Lake Theater and camp ground. He and his wives welcome another wife into their bed. Simon attacks and retreats. Snake tells of two skins in ancient India and Asia. Please read this series from the beginning to understand plot, characters and conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

My wives awoke me with kisses at dawn. "Up lazybones," said Eva. "Lindy awaits us at the theater."

"Fuck," I moaned.

"Had enough of that haven't you?" Helena joked.

"Fuck you, my love."

My wives giggled. Eva spanked my naked butt when I hopped off my bed. Zhenzhen followed me to the bathroom where we shared a shower. She and it did wonders waking me up, she waking up my penis most of all. "Later," she giggled at it, giving it a gentle slap.

It went down by the time I shaved, my other two wives showering. We dressed and headed to the theater.

"Look at them," Lindy commented, standing beside Angelique with an arm around the French beauty's waist when we entered.

On the floor of the theater, actually on some sort of inflated mattress, covered by a sheet, lay four bodies, two of whom smiled at us. The two angels gently woke up the mortals.

"Shit," said Kai, while Tash giggled.

"We're not shy about intimacies," Naomi smirked before kissing him. Her voice remained low and sensuous.

"Apparently not," he smiled, giving her a bigger kiss, and one for Rosa and Tash before bravely standing up naked. I could see the strength in his lean body. He also had an impressively long if lean penis, looking half hard.

"Not body shy," I commented.

"Not really. I like to skinny dip and commune with nature and so forth. Speaking of which, would you ladies like to go swimming?"

"Yes," they all said, and followed him past us, out the theater and into the lake. Being the Upper Midwest's version of a sultry summer day, morning was a little on the cool side, but comfortable. Being exceptionally early, not many boats had arrived on the lake. A couple though, but fairly far away at the edge of an inlet. Early morning fishing.

"Go get your naughty sisters," Lindy commanded Angelique as we watched the bodies frolic.

"Yes Wardeness," the dark haired beauty bowed without irony.

"Dancing?" I asked Lindy.

"Unh-hunh," she said, distracted, watching her lover walk away. An agreeable view, with those subtly shifting little buttocks. Turning her attention to me, she pulled me into a sexy kiss. "Can we have you tonight?" she asked.

"Of course, my love. Do you mind sharing with Seraphine?"

"Double domination sounds like fun actually," she giggled.

"All sorts of fun," I agreed.

"Mmm," she responded, embracing me for a full-fledged, tongue involved kiss, ending with a tap on my engorging penis expanding the crotch of my pants.

We watched our newest dancers emerge from the old Victorian house, say hi to Angelique squeezing by them. Shira looked sexy as hell, her full breasts bouncing under her leotards, when she ran to me and embraced me, kissing me breathless. "Hi," she said in my arms.

"Hi sexy," I replied with a chuckle. "Have fun?"

"Not as much as with you," she replied, adding a shorter kiss before slipping back onto the ground. "He has a nice cock," she said brazenly, "but not half as nice as yours. I think Hannah prefers his for some reason, but can't wait for both to be inside her. Me too, to tell the truth. Only then will I let him in."

I chuckled, understanding. As usual, she must have played around her girlfriend's fucking. "Soon," I said.

"I want you to myself first, or at least with your wives."

"My wives won't bother you?"

"Are you kidding?" she laughed.

"Of course," I laughed, too. "Not tonight though."

"I suppose I can wait," she pouted playfully.

As it turned out, she didn't have to. Dancing with her made us both horny, more so than ever that morning. We needed a lunchtime fuck. I invited Eva to join us, which made her and Shira both happy.

Before leaving, I stopped at the table where Zhenzhen and Helena sat with Helen. Also at that crowded table sat Kai surrounded by Rosa and Naomi. They chose the same table where the threesome had first become close, as far away as possible from the stage. They didn't want voices to interfere with Lindy's rehearsal. They had been working on translations of the ceremony from the night before, with Zhenzhen and Helen blending their remarkable voices, as they had done with the piece in Paris, this time singing Lakota and English simultaneously instead of Chinese and English like they had singing Helena's poem.

"I need some Snake Essence," I whispered to Helena.

She grinned. "I thought you might. There's a squirt bottle with a snake on it in my travel bag."

"Something for sale?" I asked.

"Just for us angels," she chuckled.

"Why haven't I seen that?"

"You always make us wet enough, even for anal. But actually it's new. Something the ambassador bought him."

"You could have said that."

"Why? It's true what I said first."

I gave her and Zhenzhen a kiss and hurried with my lovers back to the house, watching their gorgeous butts the entire way.

"Fuck me," said Shira, stripping off her leotard to reveal her magnificent dark curves. I could smell her desire even over the already sex perfumed bed. Pulling off the lower half of my clothing, I climbed between her widespread legs. Eva guided me in. I sent it deep, slowly but with intensity. Slow didn't last long. I fucked her hard and fast because she demanded it of me in a loud moaning voice and with her strong arms and legs. It could have been a quickie because she came in a couple minutes, but I kept fucking and she kept cumming. I slowed.

"Eva, get the essence. It's in the pump bottle with the snake on it in Helena's day bag."

She chuckled and complied.

Pulling on Shira's thickly muscled thighs, I brought her legs to my chest, scooting forward onto my knees. Shira understood, hooking her feet behind my head, tugging it down. We kissed with her folded in half. Her moans filled my mouth, from the new angle and from Eva shoving essence into her anus. Moans got bigger even if our lips remained together. I figured Eva opened her up with more fingers.

"She's ready," Eva finally said. "Let me smooth some on your cock."

I pulled out, Shira muttering a cute complaint. Eva pulled off my shirt before kissing me deeply and stroking my already sopping cock with the essence adding a bit more slipperiness when I went deep, as well as preventing any pain. She aimed me at Shira much smaller hole.

"Shira?" I asked.

"Please," she answered. She was neither nervous nor tightened where it mattered. I'd never seen a more relaxed first intrusion into that place. Still, when I pushed past the sphincter, it made for a tight squeeze.

"Fuck," Shira moaned. I felt the flutter of her sphincter.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Besides feeling like a baseball bat just got shoved up my bunghole, yes."

I couldn't help chuckling. She did too. The flutter got more intense.

"Gods, don't make me laugh," she complained.

"Not my fault," I replied.

Another laugh and she grunted, "Shut the fuck up and fuck my ass."

I shook my head, delighted at my sexy lover, and pushed deeper.

"Mmm," she murmured, a little pleasure and pain combined, I thought.

"Hurt?"

"No. Intense. Keep going."

I did, gradually pushing in and retreating, opening space never opened before. It remained intense for her, but she claimed it didn't hurt.

Eva helped. Stripping naked, she lay along Shira's side, faced towards our conjunction, allowing Shira to push fingers inside her and taste her. None of us wanted an obstructed view between Shira and me.

"You're gorgeous, Eva," Shira moaned. "And yummy."

"You're yummy too," Eva replied. She had had the pleasure the evening before after all. But I sensed she meant more than the flavor, probably because she said it before sampling the flavor. When she did taste, after wetting fingers in her mouth to push into my sexy dancer's pussy, sliding across her clit, and then wetting them again, she added, "Definitely yummy."

"Oh fuck," Shira moaned as I pushed all the way in. "Fuck me Joe. Slow. For now."

I kept to steady long strokes, applying essence just in case on my shaft. I had a hand free. Eva did the caressing for me, perfectly of course. Shira kept fucking her with fingers. "Faster Joe," Shira finally announced, going faster finger fucking Eva to illustrate. I did as ordered. Eva quickened and intensified her ministrations, too.

Throughout, except for occasional glances at my gorgeous blonde wife, Shira's eyes connected with mine. We watched each other thrill at our naughty comingling. And it had become completely thrilling for Shira. Intense, yes, but the weirdness of it had disappeared.

And by the time I fucked her almost as hard and fast as I had fucked her pussy earlier, Eva aided the intensity by pressing four fingers in and out of her pussy, the thumb continuing its expert caresses of her clit. And Shira did the same to Eva's pussy, drawing out the first cum of the three of us.

Luckily, because seconds later, Shira lost all concentration as her orgasm overwhelmed her like none I'd seen from her before. After watching her face contort in pleasure, I closed my eyes and connected all three of us, experiencing Shira's monumental bliss, and even Eva's echoes of her fading orgasm, and bringing them back to them through my experience and adding my explosion of pleasure and Shira's reaction to it, both physically, feeling her bowel fill from my spurting cock, and mentally, via the extreme pleasure it brought me.

"Fuck!" we all seemed to scream together while throbs of pleasure, like several currents clashing, washed complexly and overwhelmingly, throughout our bodies. We sustained consciousness for as long as possible to experience as much as we could of it. Then we let go.

"Joe," I heard next, waking to Eva's voice, my penis slipping out of Shira's sodden asshole at the same time, getting an "Ooh," from Shira because of it. "We should get back."

"Wow," Shira murmured.

"To say the least," I grinned.

"Shower?" Shira asked Eva.

"Of course," Eva smiled, kissing her. "I'll meet you two there."

"You could join us," Shira practically pleaded.

"I'm not quite as messy as you two," Eva chuckled. "Another time."

"Promise?"

"Of course," Eva grinned, kissing her with a smacking sound. "Such a sexy little creature."

I leaned back on my knees, completely spent. Eva hugged me and kissed me gently and sweetly. "Second wind, Stud Husband," she seemed to insist.

In a daze, we watched our lover dress, shake her head, and leave us.

"Come on," I said, gently pulling on Shira's arms until she sat up.

She knee walked the rest of the way to my body and embraced me. We shared a soft kiss, full of love.

"Thanks," she said.

I always wondered at that. Didn't the thankers realize the thanked got just as much out of it, if not more? This essentially normal man got to fuck and make love to women he thought way out of his league only a couple months before. Instead, my stock, because perfect, answer exited my mouth with a big grin. "My pleasure."

Her eyes went wide as she broke our embrace. "Wait until you hear the shower," she warned me while rushing to the bathroom. I heard the sounds her bowels made. It didn't disgust me. Just made things real in this surreal fantasy I seemed to have entered.

I waited for the sound of the shower, maybe ten minutes later, and joined my sexy lady, embracing her slippery nakedness. "You okay?" I asked her.

"Just glad we're not dancing this afternoon."

"But you liked it."

"My butt loved it. Not so much now. No pain though. Just a ghost presence of your fat cock."

"Not every day then."

"Definitely not. Like I said, that weird phenomenon of joining minds, that I can take as a finale anytime. Maybe in a day or two, you and Stan can give Hannah the double penetration experience, and give it to me, too. But Joe?"

"Hmm?" I responded, enjoying the sensuality of soaping her lovely dark skin.

"This," she said, soaping my flaccid penis, giggling when it began to harden, "is the only cock I want inside my pussy."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"He's thicker."

"It'll fit."

"You really don't mind sharing?"

"I really don't. I'm not as needy as some of your other lovers. And I rarely if ever really needed cock. None specifically until yours."

"Why?"

"You love your other lovers, especially your wives, and especially Helena."

"True. She's my soulmate, but my other wives share nearly the same amount of my heart."

"And Lindy and Angelique?"

"Yes."

"And Consuela?"

"Even that slut," I chuckled.

"The other two?"

"Recent entries into my heart."

"Helen?"

"Uhm."

"Not her?"

"She used to be a cold bitch."

"But not so much anymore?"

I sighed. "Not so much. Yeah, I love that bitch."

"Seraphine?"

"Not as much as she loves me, or at least needs me."

"But you love her."

"Yes."

"That's why."

"What's why?"

"I love you too, Joe."

"I know."

"Such a cocky stud."

"It's new to me."

"Which?"

"Both."

She nodded, thoughtfully. "You know, if we bumped into each other in different circumstances, I think I'd still be powerfully attracted to you."

"Back at you, babe. But it's impossible to know that."

"I suppose."

"And it wouldn't be so safe. I mean the buffer of wives and lovers."

"Joe, you're never safe. You're dangerous."

We laughed.

"Speaking of safe..." I started.

"I'll go get some condoms, Stud." She knelt and sucked in my glans. She'd managed to make me rock hard.

"God, I love your sweet mouth," I moaned, pushing her away regretfully.

She giggled. "And I love your sweet cock. But Lindy needs you back."

"It would take a while," I agreed.

"But what fun getting there," she giggled.

"For me especially."

"Me too. I love watching you get excited because of me. And I especially love watching you cum."

"Me too, sexy," I returned, briefly stirring her honeypot once she stood.

"Stop that," she muttered unconvincingly.

"You sure?" I grinned, twisting a taut dark nipple while returning to the stirring.

"No, goddamnit," she turned around and leaned forward.

"God I love your sexy ass," I said, kneeling onto the soft padding of a rubber mat and aiming my cock.

"I'm glad," she moaned.

Reaching around her as I plunged in deep, I grasped a hanging nipple and a slippery clit. She held things steady while pushing back against my thrusts, controlling the speed, which became rapid quickly.

"Joe!" she roared, her voice filling the small chamber.

I pushed as deep as possible inside her, feigning cumming by twitching my cock, wishing I had another hand to twist her other nipple. Clit rubbing had to do, which I eased off once her orgasm peaked and began its descent.

"Always so good with you," she murmured. "You didn't really cum."

"Nope," I said.

"I figured you faked it."

We laughed.

After another soaping and rinsing of my cock and a quick rinse of the rest of us, we finally shut off the water and emerged from the shower. We kissed and dried ourselves, only hurrying once we exited the bathroom.

"Finally," Lindy frowned when we entered the theater, grabbing sandwiches and sodas.

Shira giggled and gave me a quick kiss, asking Lindy, "Need anything at the store?"

"Maybe a crop?"

"Kinky,"

"To get this lazy stud horse going," Lindy explained.

"We actually already have a crop," I said. "Seraphine."

Lindy blushed and flashed excitement.

"So no then," Shira giggled, heading off to the others for any needs.

"She seems ... satisfied," Lindy understated. "Couldn't get her there quicker?"

"Things went unexpectedly into extra innings," I explained.

"Sports metaphors," Lindy smirked. "I'm so disappointed."

We laughed.

"Aren't you working on the performance piece?" I asked. "I'm not exactly a necessary cog."

"You're always needed," Lindy told me, hugging and kissing me.

I suppose I was needed for this. There was a lot to it and not a lot of time.

The piece had been broken down into five areas: the theater, the house, the spring behind the house, the fern grotto and the beach. The falls were also included, but more as a moment than a scene, propelling things to the climax at the beach.

The Oz idea proved inspiring. For instance, like the movie, characters in the theater, set at the home of the heroine, would reappear as significant characters later, and instead of one becoming an animal, all would. Even the Wizard, which would be Nick becoming a snake of course.

Which led to costumes, and it turned out the servant mother had been a seamstress and costume designer for the old company, and the more feminine of the twin daughters, the one who looked most like her, had been her assistant. They would have their work cut out for them, so to speak, because the piece had been placed in the late 19th century. Luckily detail was unimportant. And Indian aspects could be borrowed from stashes in old attics, or donated if allowed, for the more ceremonial dress and the masks.

Many great ideas got discussed and approved. I thought the most interesting theatrically would be at the house, with little scenes moving all about the ground floor within the audience that crowded it. Of course the outdoor scenes would have the pastoral grandeur to make them more exotic, unique and memorable. But I still thought it was cool.

We had three writers and three directors. Lindy, a fourth writer, had her hands full as main director, making sure a sense of continuity flowed through it, director of what might be called the white man scenes, and choreographer, though Vance had a significant hand in choreographing the latter part of the performance, so we agreed, or insisted, she let her writing talent lay dormant on this one.

Tash took the first third as writer while changing to a director for the middle, transitional section. Her writing style fit best for the sort of drawing room scenes, and her direction did well with tension.

I would write the finale, collaborating with Kai. My writing tended to focus on ceremonies and rites, even if not as explicit as this would be. And I had been a poet before turning to playwriting, so I had a sense of the aesthetics of language.

The middle third would be written by Helena. The folding of the spiritual into the mundane was her forte. Not comfortable with playwriting, I helped her with it.

Vance would choreograph and direct the final third. It needed the most involved dancing, but dance would be essential to the entire piece, as Lindy's method of choreographing actors rather than just placing and moving them would be a central motif, tying things together. Thus her busyness.

Angelique would be busy as well, composing several pieces, moving from European chamber music to Lakota inspired, becoming simpler and more drum based, eventually bowing to the beats of the ceremonial drums at the end. Even then though, she would create a piece for wooden flutes within it. And throughout would be a duet, sung by Helen and Zhenzhen, singing thoughts of Dorothy instead of her stepping out and doing a monologue. A sort of Greek chorus. Through the second part, Zhenzhen would sing more and more in the Indian language, and by the end, solely that. We decided to discuss what those thoughts would be, including Naomi in the discussions, with me pulling the notes together to create the lyrics. Rosa would translate.

And yes, Naomi agreed to be our Dorothy. She had found a lovely voice, whether through working with Tash on her play or having some cure for her psyche reliving her first love. Rosa would be like the Good Witch, guiding Naomi into Oz. We had two Wicked Witches, Alexandra at the beginning as a high society grande dame spoiling Naomi with dreams of high society, and Seraphine holding her back and trying to steal her away when Naomi becomes fascinated and falls in love with the young Lakota medicine man.

A stumble with that final character became quickly smoothed out.

"I'm shit as an actor," Kai informed us.

"You have to do it," Naomi insisted.

"Actually I don't."

"I don't mean..."

"I have a twin. He'll be here soon."

Turns out Kai's twin proved to be identical. Except for his sexual preference. It took Vance, immediately smitten by the young man, to be the politically correct person to ask, "It seems strange to have queer and straight identical twins."

Ger (Not Gerry he insisted, the name coming from his Lakota name Badger) explained, "We were separated before we became teenagers, Kai's calling already clear so he studied with our medicine man and I became somewhat of a momma's boy. Who knows? If we hadn't separated, we both might have ended up gay."

"Possibly," said Kai. "My auntie and my cousins took my attention. They're all babes and very sexual."

"But you have to perform the ceremonial rites at the end," Naomi stated, her whine edging in, but not quite making her sound annoying.

"That could make a really cool effect," said Lindy. "From practically naked to decked out in ceremonial clothes instantaneously. Pyrotechnics?"

"I think I could pull something together," said Nick.

That got us even more excited about our Cass Lake Lakota Wizard of Oz.

Oh, and we did plan on having Munchkins. The Lakota children. They would help put together masks as well. It would be like a day camp for them.

But no flying monkeys.

Dinner ended our afternoon of excited creativity. Nick followed it with his Tales, inviting the twin Lakota men to have their minds blown like the rest of us mortals. Of course Kai had entered the past the way we had been doing, via Naomi's nostalgic memories becoming magical sketches.

I noticed Vance was quite happy about Ger staying, and the feeling seemed mutual. The relationship could very well have legs, unlike with Stan, who had way too many distractions and demands for his body and his cock to be a consistent companion. And it would end in Boston anyway, when Stan stayed to attend Harvard and Vance returned to the Twin Cities. And Ger shared Vance's interests and talents, in dance and theater. It seemed likely we had a new member of our troupe for the time being. And if their relationship sustained and grew, I imagined them returning to Minnesota together and Vance helping Ger to find work in any of his talents.

Once the ladies returned in their sexy nighties and the men stripped down to their skivvies, Nick began:

"We made the difficult decision to split up. Betty remained behind in Britain while Salomé and I headed south and east. Our time in Britain had been long, over a century and a half, and I had helped shift things. Druid spirituality and priesthood moved more and more into the realm of earthy witchcraft and into magical wizardry. At the same time, the Druid method of almost scientific relationship to the stars as harbingers and guides to mortals advanced exponentially thanks to my nerdy angel and her nerdy mate and their offspring, or I guess her step-offspring. You see, with my presence, the divide between the Celtic Druids and witchcraft, obvious in the academy, melted away. Their differences, almost like mind and body, the Druids being the former and witchcraft the latter, worked off each other, much like a mind needs a body and vice versa. But to sustain these advances and to encourage the work of my many minions, we felt Betty needed to be present, at least for a while."

"Was she considered a wizard?" Lindy asked.

"All three of us were, actually, with different inclinations. You might say I was a wizard warlock, Salomé a wizard warrior, and Betty of course a wizard Druid."

"It was difficult," we heard Betty say. "So many losses to deal with for a young angel. My first love lived long. His death hurt more than I thought it would, especially as it came with a body worn out rather than anything sudden. I thought I was ready for it. But I felt the loss of companionship. So deep we shared our hearts and minds really, and suddenly his part of me no longer existed. I built new ones, from our kin, and became just as immersed with them and felt the great losses. Maybe less each time, but I suffered. I thought Nick and Salomé sustained me through these inevitable tragedies, and they would be gone."

"How did you deal with it?" I asked.

Both Betty and Nick laughed. "By being the ultimate nerd," Nick replied.

"Pretty much," said Betty. "I had work to do. The stars and the seasons needed to be interpreted. Stones needed erecting to make it work. I had a lot to plan."

"Meanwhile we took our time," Snake continued, "working our way east, to places I hadn't been, to places Russia once owned and still covets, and into where Russia would be. I did a lot of seeding, creating minions who would one day be amongst the Russian ruling class, paving the way for Alexandra's conception centuries later.

"Eventually we headed south, to the Indian subcontinent, whereupon, touching that landmass, I transformed."

"Such a soulful, beautiful creature you became," Salomé waxed nostalgic, "almost Caucasian features with tawny skin and dark, soulful eyes, tall and strong and yet somehow softly made. Very poetic."

Nick laughed. "It helped me succeed in seduction more than ever. And we continued taking our time seeding the area with minions. There had been some already there, more than what we'd traveled through, but far less than we found in Europe. We found various cults, immersed ourselves in the more interesting of them for a while. But more and more we found Hindu sects, places centered on temples to the various gods. Eventually we made it to the most spiritual, material and royal center, with temples to the ruling gods: Brahma the creator, Vishnu the protector and Shiva the destroyer. Such opulent shrines we had never seen. Such an avaricious center, with king and princes owning all they can, and producing golden temples as much about their wealth as their honoring of the triumvirate of gods. Vast masses had little or nothing, with merchants favored by the rulers taking what they could gaining wealth. Warriors did well, and priests better, and their fortune would be ours respectively.

"I became a scholar of the Mahabharata, the Bhargava Gita in particular. I had enough minions amongst the learned to understand Sanskrit. Krishna became my touchstone, my mentor, my way of being. I became his representative. His Brahmin philosophy became mine. His ways or Dharma became mine. My claim of having him within me, of having the great spiritual history of Hinduism within me, made me a divine presence within the kingdom, a most favored person amongst the royals. In fact, with their beliefs in reincarnation, many considered me him. A god. The king himself felt honored to allow me to impregnate his favored woman, his queen for all intents and purposes. As did she for that matter. Even amongst the spoiled princesses I could pick and choose. And I of course found my favorite, the cleverest and most spirited.


"Father said you wish to see me," Uma mutters.

"Otherwise you wouldn't be here," Nick chuckles.

"I did have plans," she frowns. To Nick she looks adorable.

"Tell me. I will accompany you."

Her sudden shyness surprises him, as does her blush, more apparent on her paler than usual skin, contrasting with her deep black hair. Along with her eyes, an unusual heather green, her unique features transform the flat, squarish plainness otherwise there into something captivating, even beautiful.

"What a lovely blush," Nick remarks.

"It's how I got my name. My paleness. Like Uma, Shiva's companion."

"Of course. Holding things together even when they're falling apart."

"I like your room," she says.

"It's rather plain and small," Nick remarks.

"That's why I like it. Much complexity can happen in a simple place. One gets drowned around here with all those flashy objects and colors. No room to breathe let alone create new things. But I see something isn't so small here. I don't think my father's bed is any larger. Appropriate that it is by far the most prominent feature."

Nick laughs. "It is a bedroom after all."

"No. It is your bedroom."

"I see," Nick murmurs. "You think you being here is everything about the bed."

"Isn't it? It has served as cushion to many female posteriors, perhaps sometimes filling it with them."

"You are a virgin?"

"Are you surprised?"

"No."

"Is that what you like?" Uma smirks.

"Not particularly. It has its charms, its challenges. But I'm not fixated on it. I like pleasing women, as you seem well aware. I have made a career of it. I enjoy my career."

"I see what you mean. A challenge to bring pleasure after pain and nervousness."

"Exactly. But you misconstrue my intentions."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.