A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie
Chapter 73: The Best Possible Dessert

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 73: The Best Possible Dessert - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 7 - Kara II". If you haven't read Books 1 through 7, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this eighth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 8 has 82 chapters and about 455,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

November, 1983, Chicago, Illinois

I picked up Connie's bag, and she followed me out of the room and up the stairs. We went into my room and I shut and locked the door behind us. I set her bag on the floor next to my dresser and then took her hand. I led her to the loveseat, and we sat down. I had one serious concern that I had to discuss with her.

"When you asked about stopping," I said, "I promised you that I would. My concern is that if you get excited enough, you won't stop, even if you should."

"If it gets to that point," Connie replied, "and you make me excited enough to not be nervous, I won't want to stop. Heck, get me going enough and you could probably do what I offered back in 8th grade, even though I had no idea what I was saying!"

I chuckled, "I assume you do now?"

She smirked, "Uh, yeah. It's amazing the things you find out that they didn't teach you in health class!"

"One logistical detail — tomorrow morning I have a computer lesson to give to the next-door neighbor girl, then I'm supposed to go to karate. I can skip karate, but it's kind of late to cancel my 8:00am appointment. What time do you need to meet your friends?"

"I promised Valerie I'd meet them at The Billy Goat Tavern on North Michigan at 11:30am."

"OK. We'd need to leave here around 11:00am, so that means I need to skip karate. I'll tell Stephie in the morning and she can tell Sensei Jim."

"I can call the hotel and change it to noon if that helps. They won't mind."

"I would, so yes, please, go ahead."

She got a piece of paper from her bag, then dialed the number written on it and asked for room 716. She let Valerie know that she'd meet them at noon instead of 11:30am and got confirmation that it was OK. She hung up and came back to the loveseat.

"Any OTHER things you need to get out of the way?" she asked with a smile. "Or do you plan to talk all night so you can avoid the possibility that I'll regret what happens."

I returned the smile, "I'm always cautious about this kind of thing, especially when the girl is inexperienced."

She smirked, "It sounds as if there're some stories to tell; maybe quite a few stories."

"I could tell you, but that would be more talking!"

"Then perhaps we need to find something else for you to do with your mouth!"

She leaned forward, and we exchanged a soft kiss.

"In a few minutes, you'll find out exactly what I can do with my mouth ... and lips ... and tongue!" I whispered.

Her eyes grew wide, and she leaned forward so that our lips touched again, this time parting to allow our tongues to find each other and begin a dance that would end with us linked together in an even more intimate way. The kiss tasted slightly of strawberries, her lip gloss mostly having worn off while eating ice cream, I was sure.

The kisses, which had started out soft and tentative, quickly became deeper and more deliberate. I slid my hand up her side and then over her left breast. I squeezed gently and Connie moaned into my mouth. I moved both hands to the middle of her blouse and began unbuttoning it. When I undid the last button, Connie took hold of the hem of my polo and pulled it up and over my head. I pushed her blouse off her shoulders and broke the kiss.

I moved my mouth to Connie's neck and began kissing her neck and shoulder, while moving my hands to the clasp of her pink lace bra. I unhooked the bra, then moved my hands to the straps and pushed them from her shoulders, allowing it to fall down her arms, then into her lap. I kissed from the top of her shoulder down to her small, firm breast, topped with a light brown nipple and areola. I took the nipple into my mouth and sucked gently.

Connie sucked in her breath hard at the contact, then moaned softly. She moved her hand to the back of my head and pressed gently while I sucked her nipple. She whined a bit when I released the nipple, but sighed when she realized I was simply moving to the other one. I sucked her right breast, running my tongue around it, teasing the nipple. Connie was squirming a bit, and I knew she was quickly becoming aroused.

I reluctantly removed my mouth from her breast and slipped down to the floor. I knelt in front of Connie and looked directly into her eyes as I moved my hands to the snap of her jeans. She bit her lower lip slightly, then nodded. I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and then slipped my fingers into the waistband. I tugged slightly, and she raised her butt so I could slide the jeans over her hips.

I pulled them down to her knees, revealing pink lace panties with an obvious wet spot. Her scent was strong and musky, and I longed to taste it. I pulled her jeans off, then her socks. I hooked my fingers inside her panties and looked up at her face again. She smiled and nodded. She had her nerves under control, at least so far. She raised her hips up again, and I pulled the panties down, revealing neatly trimmed black pubic hair.

I moved my hands to Connie's knees and gently pried them apart. She allowed me to move them enough to reveal plump labia, dripping with her musky juices. I slowly lowered my face between her thighs and ran the flat of my tongue over her engorged lips. She tasted heavenly!

"Ungh!" she groaned, flinching slightly.

I wasted no time pushing the tip of my tongue between her lips and then slowly into her dripping tunnel.

"Oh!" she gasped.

I pressed my tongue a tiny bit further, and she moaned softly, then flinched again as I bumped against a very thin ring of flesh. I slowly slid my tongue around, drinking in her wonderfully musky taste. I slipped my hands under her butt and pulled her up as I locked my lips on her labia and licked and kissed and sucked. When I moved to cover her clit with my mouth, she groaned slightly at the contact, then put her hands on the back of my head and mashed my face hard into her pussy.

I didn't need any further encouragement and began licking and sucking on her engorged button. Connie lightly bucked her hips and held my head tight to her. I squeezed her butt checks and pulled her up. Less than a minute later, she groaned and shuddered. I continued lavishing attention on her clit and, about two minutes later, she groaned and shuddered once again.

I gently tried to lift my head, and she let her hands fall away. I moved closer and kissed her with lips coated with her juices. She parted her lips and our tongues met, kissing hungrily and now anticipating the act that was soon to follow. Connie ran her hands up and down my back while we kissed, then broke the kiss.

"Wow," she gasped. "That was way better than my fingers!"

Connie moved her hands under my arms and pulled, indicating that she wanted me to move onto the couch. I let her guide me, and then she moved to kneel before me. She looked up and smiled, then unhooked and unzipped my slacks. When she put her fingers inside the waistband, I rose up and she pulled both my pants and underwear down, freeing my rock-hard erection from the confines of my briefs. Connie tugged them the rest of the way off, then pulled off my socks. I wondered what she was going to do, and if she'd done anything like what she was about to do before. I didn't think so, but I hadn't asked, and now was not the time to do so!

Connie moved closer and planted a kiss on my chest, then one on my stomach and the one on the tip of my dick. She looked up and smiled again, then stuck her tongue out and tentatively licked my glans. She licked a couple more times, then ran her tongue down and back up my shaft, causing me to shudder. She took hold of my shaft with her hand and began licking like I was an ice cream cone. The gentle touch of her tongue was such perfect pleasure that she threatened to make me cum far more quickly than I wanted to. I took a couple of deep breaths to try to maintain control and allow the pleasure to last.

With one final lick, she switched from ice cream cone to popsicle and I nearly shot off immediately when she opened her mouth and gently sucked my glans in. There was no way I was going to last long with the heavenly feel of her mouth, the swirling of her tongue and her gentle sucking.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that," I whispered urgently.

She didn't stop or rise up, but instead moved her tongue faster and sucked slightly harder. I groaned and the first spurt of cum hit the roof of her mouth almost before I knew it was happening. She didn't let go and the first spurt was followed by a second and a third. I felt her swallow before the fourth and fifth spurts. She continued sucking softly until she was sure I was done, then released me and looked up.

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply, a reward for one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had. I tasted myself on her tongue as we kissed, surprised that she'd so willingly let me cum in her mouth and even more that she'd swallowed. I broke the kiss and pulled her up into my lap and held her.

"That was fantastic," I said.

"I'm glad you liked it. I wasn't sure I was doing it right, but obviously I was!"

"Yeah," I breathed. "You were!"

"Will you make love to me now?" she asked.

"I'll need a bit of time to recover from that, but not too long. We could take a bubble bath if you wanted."

"Together? Cool!"

She got out of my lap and we went into the bathroom. I drew a warm bath in the large claw-foot tub and added apple blossom bubble bath under the stream of water. We got into the tub, and Connie leaned back against me and sighed. I put my arms around her and held her tight. I liked how this was progressing, because she'd have ample chance to change her mind, though at this point, I was reasonably sure that she wouldn't.

We sat in the warm bubble bath for about thirty minutes, then got out and took a quick shower to rinse off the suds. After we dried each other off, I led her to my bed. I pulled down the duvet, and we climbed in and lay side-by-side. We kissed softly and then parted our lips to allow our tongues to meet again. I gently pushed Connie onto her back and lowered my head to her left breast.

I repeated what I had done earlier, first with her left, then with her right breast, and then trailed kisses down to her mons. Connie moaned softly when I pressed my tongue into her, and her musky taste caused my erection to firm to the point where it was almost uncomfortable. I moved on top of her, propped myself up with my arms, and looked deep into her eyes. The only thing I saw was desire, so I positioned my dick against her labia and applied gentle pressure.

My glans slipped easily between her slick labia and I came up against the thin ring of flesh I'd felt with my tongue. I paused and looked deep into her eyes again. I saw fear, but also anticipation. She flexed her hips just a bit, inviting me in. I leaned down to kiss her, and our tongues quickly began dancing with each other. I thrust firmly and easily tore through the thin membrane that guarded her innermost treasure. Connie's breath filled my mouth as she gasped at the penetration, but she didn't stop kissing me.

I pulled back slightly and then pushed forward, sliding easily into her slick tunnel. The pressure of her tunnel on my shaft was joyous, and the heat like a furnace, but because I'd already cum once, I was in no danger of an early eruption. I broke the kiss and watched Connie's face as I began gently moving back and forward. She spread her legs wider and ground against me when I fully entered her. I felt her tighten her muscles each time I fully embedded myself in her, and relax each time I withdrew. It was almost as if she was hugging my dick with each thrust.

We continued our slow-motion screw for several minutes until she put her hands on my butt and pulled me tight. She wrapped her legs around me and pushed her hips up, grinding against me. She groaned loudly as her pussy spasmed around my shaft. She held me tightly until her orgasm passed, then let her arms and legs fall from around me. I resumed my gentle thrusts, savoring the silky tightness of her no longer virgin tunnel. It wasn't long before she held me tightly once again and had her second orgasm grinding against me until it passed.

When she released her grip on me, I slowly increased the speed of my thrusts, holding back my building pleasure as long as I was able to. I held my breath and thrust even harder and just as I felt that I had to take a breath, pleasure overwhelmed me and I pushed deep inside Connie. I groaned as jets of cum fired from my dick, bathing her insides with warm, sticky fluid. She moaned softly at the sensation, then held me tight with her arms and legs and ground against me. A minute later, she groaned and her pussy spasmed for the third time since I'd entered her.

I leaned down to kiss Connie, and she kissed me back hard, breaking the kiss to gasp for breath. I kissed her softly a few times, then slowly withdrew my rapidly deflating dick from her, and with a final kiss, moved off of her and pulled her to me to cuddle. We exchanged several soft, quick kisses, and then she put her head on my chest and sighed deeply.

We lay cuddled together, with Connie's head on my chest. I marveled at the good fortune that I'd had to experience pleasure with so many young, beautiful women. I honestly hoped I'd have a chance to experience pleasure with Connie again in the future, though I didn't know her thoughts. What I did know was that Joyce wouldn't react favorably if she ever found out. Connie sighed and lifted her head.

"So, when do we pick out the ring?" she asked.

Ring? I realized I might have just made the biggest mistake of my life. Was Joyce right? Was this all some kind of scheme to trap me? Crazy thoughts flooded my brain. What if she wasn't on the Pill? What if she'd intentionally set out to trap me? What if she threatened to go to the Don? I'd be fucked, and not by a beautiful girl. I took a couple of deep breaths.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.