A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 71: All Hallows Eve

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 71: All Hallows Eve - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 7 - Kara II". If you haven't read Books 1 through 7, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this eighth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 8 has 82 chapters and about 455,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

October, 1983, Chicago, Illinois

On Saturday, I was happy to see that Jorge showed up to study group and spent some time with Stephie on his calculus. She asked him to stay for the party, but he declined. I felt that him showing up for study group was a good sign and that over time we'd be able to ease him into the group. It was a matter of convincing him that we liked him and wanted him to be around because he was an interesting guy who we wanted to hang out with.

I only spent about an hour doing homework, then Bethany and I went to Jewel to buy a few things that I needed for the party. At the store, Bethany suggested that we buy a few packages of decorations to put in the attic room. I also grabbed several bags of candy so we could hand it out on Monday night during 'Trick-or-Treat'. I didn't need any alcohol because Jackie had stopped at the liquor store on her way home on Thursday.

When we got back to the house, Stephie helped us put up the decorations and make sure the fridge in the attic room was properly stocked. When we finished, we went back downstairs so that I could work with my team on the computer graphics project. We were pretty happy with the progress we were making on our projects and I felt comfortable that we'd have an A in the class when all was said and done.

After dinner, I played some chess with Jackie, and then everyone began changing into their costumes. Bethany and I put out snacks, then went to my room to change. Bethany put on a blue dress with a white apron-like garment. The addition of a hair band completed the look, nearly matching the Disney character. I opened the box with my costume and began dressing. Bethany watched in fascination.

"What the heck?"

"A KGB Colonel's parade uniform! And this," I said, pinning a medal on my chest, "says that I am a 'Hero of the Soviet Union'!"

"Holy crap!" Bethany gasped. "It's perfect. I mean, it looks real!"

"It should! Colonel Anisimova and Minister Voronin got me an official, properly tailored, «Комитет государственной безопасности» uniform!"

"A what?"

"Committee for State Security. What you know as the KGB. Right down to the shoes and shirt," I said.

Then I smirked and modulated my voice in a very silly Russian accent that sounded more like Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle.

"You may address me as Comrade Colonel this evening! I am, after all, 'Hero of Soviet Union'!" I said, keeping a straight face.

"How the hell did you swing this? Including that medal?"

"Tatyana's father and the head of his security detail arranged everything. It's all the real deal. I do have to return the medal, because it's only a loan. But the rest I get to keep."

"If we have a vote on the best costume, you'll win hands down, even with Daisy Duke! Who does the medal belong to?"

"My very good friend Lieutenant Colonel Yekaterina Sergeyevna Anisimova of the Committee for State Security. She's the head of the protection detail for Soviet Trade Attaché Voronin, his family, and his staff. Minister Voronin is Tanya's dad."

"What did she win it for?"

"Saving the life of a Soviet diplomat in Lebanon in 1976. She was a lieutenant then, and it earned her a promotion to captain. She was a major when I first met her a couple of years ago."

"Only you could be friends with a colonel in the KGB!" Bethany laughed.

"She's actually really nice. Her husband works for the Soviet Ambassador, Dobrynin, and they have a lovely daughter as well. I was actually surprised myself, at first, because I thought the same way you did about the KGB. But if you think about it, they are people too, with families and wants and desires just like the rest of us. The really funny thing is that the colonel's daughter is a through-going capitalist and likes America quite a bit."

"Now that's funny. I guess she'll get sent to a gulag at some point!"

"Sadly, you aren't that far off. Unless she defects, she's going to have to keep her mouth shut," I said, then switched to my faux Russian accent, "But enough talk; let us go to party!"

Bethany laughed, and we left the room. We headed to the elevator to go up to the attic room. Dave and Julia had volunteered to man the front door to let our guests in, so I didn't have to worry about that. When we stepped out of the elevator, everyone stopped and stared. Bethany was right — the uniform was a hit.

"Oh my God, Steve!" Stephie said, laughing, "That is just perfect! I mean, right down to the hat and everything!"

"You shall address me as Comrade Colonel, and remember I am Hero of Soviet Union!" I said with the same horribly fake Russian accent.

"Oooh!" Jackie said, "Can I be the first to be interrogated? I promise I won't talk until you torture me!"

Everyone laughed.

"Keep your paws off my Russian officer, surfer girl!" Bethany warned. "If anyone is going to be interrogated and tortured, it's going to be me!"

More laughter ensued.

"Ladies!" I chuckled. "I can make a list and torture each of you in turn! The party is supposed to go on for hours!"

"Oooh! Me, pick me!" Charlie, who was dressed as a sexy witch, offered, laughing.

"In America, you can always find party," Elyse laughed. "In Russia, Party always find you!"

Everyone laughed hard. I scanned the room and saw a wide range of costumes from my KGB colonel to Bethany's Alice in Wonderland, including the usual witches, demons, and sexy nurses. George was dressed as a cat. The only costume that I felt rivaled mine was Jeremiah Brown, who had come as Baron Samedi from Live and Let Die. Cindi's 'Daisy Duke' costume had all the guys drooling, as did Stephie's very sexy 'pit pussy' outfit, which was kind of similar to Cindi's. Jackie's 'surfer girl' got attention at well. As the rest of our friends filtered in, I got more positive comments about the uniform and quite a few questions as well.

Elyse, Jackie, and I had tried to ensure that we had relatively equal numbers of guys and girls and it had worked out pretty well — Elyse had asked a couple of guys from the University of Chicago and I'd asked several from IIT, including my ROTC friends, and all of them had shown up. That meant the dance floor was pretty much constantly in use. I danced with Bethany first, but then moved on to Jackie and Charlie before taking a break to get a drink.

"Want to dance?" George asked, flashing me a huge smile.

"Sure. I'm certainly game for Filipina pussy!" I teased.

She smacked me on the arm, "With comments like that? Good luck!"

"Hey, I was talking about your costume!" I chuckled.

As I put my hands on George's waist, Don't Let it End by Styx started playing. When she stepped close, so I put my arms around her to dance slowly.

"Nice recovery attempt, Colonel!" she whispered.

"Sorry if I offended you," I said.

"You didn't. You were being silly, it's cool."

"Well, in that case, I have to say that I like the feel of Filipina pussy!"

She laughed, "I should have known better than to come here dressed as a cat!"

"You do appear to be the hottest pussy in the room," I chuckled.

She groaned, "OK, OK. I give up!"

When the song ended, she moved on to dance with Mike, my friend from Theta Xi, and I went back to stand by Bethany to finish my drink.

"Another one of your girls?" she asked.

"Nope. We've joked around, but really, I'm not really very interested in new girls right now. I have you, plus Jackie and Elyse spend the night occasionally, Anala and I get together on Thursdays, and Charlie is here on Saturdays. I suppose George would be fun, but unless she makes a move, I'm not even going to think about pursuing it."

"Have you heard from Carla?" Bethany asked.

"Not since she asked for your phone number. I figured you told her to stay away from me."

"No, not at all. I did tell her that she needed to get her head on straight before she pursued any kind of relationship with anyone. I talked to her last week, and she's still seeing the counselor, which is a good thing. Hopefully, she'll be able to get over it easier because a rape didn't actually happen, though you never know how someone will be psychologically affected by an attempted rape. It could well be the same, and each person is different."

I nodded, "She seems like a nice girl and if she gets over this, I think she'll have no trouble finding a guy."

Stephie walked up just then and asked me to dance. She'd timed it so that she had a slow song as well. We danced to Every Breath You Take by The Police. She rested her head on my chest and held me tight.

"You doing OK?" I asked.

"I am. It's just the waiting that's driving me nuts. It's probably another three or four weeks before I get an answer. I like your uniform, by the way. It suits you! How are you doing?"

I wanted to tell Stephie how much I missed being with her, but I felt that would only make things worse for her.

"Pretty good, I suppose. School's good, no personal issues, work is fine."

"You've really stuck to your plan of not having a full-time girlfriend, too. Are you happy?"

"Are you asking if I'm happy in a sense of not missing you? No, I'm not. I do miss what we had the same way you do. How could I not? I'm not a cold-hearted bastard with no feelings. I love you and I always will. But the truth is, you belong with Red. You always did. We just didn't realize it."

She sighed, "You're so good to me, Steve. I wish I hadn't hurt you the way I did."

"You know what would have hurt me more, Peaches?" I asked, deliberately using her nickname. "You being in love with Red while trying to be with me. Once you figured it out, you had to do the right thing."

"I should be upset that you're so calm about it, but Bethany and your other friends seem to think it's good that you are. I guess I've missed the whole drama queen side of your personality."

"You did! Count yourself lucky!"

She held me tightly until the end of the song. I let her go, and she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I went back to Bethany and asked her to dance with me. We danced to a couple of songs before Elyse and Jackie got everyone's attention.

"We're going to vote on costumes. Write down your choice on one of these pieces of paper, but you cannot vote for yourself!"

Ten minutes later, they'd collected all the ballots. They quickly counted them.

"No surprise," Elyse announced, "the KGB Colonel came out on top. Baron Samedi was second, but only by five votes! Daisy Duke finished third."

"I demand a recount!" Cindi said, but she couldn't hold back her laughter.

"Forget it, toots," Jackie teased. "Those hooters couldn't compare to the guys who did such an excellent job on their costumes!"

The room erupted in laughter.

"Jeremiah's make-up job is absolutely amazing," I said. "I voted for him, with no reservations at all!"

"You can thank Sharice, my girlfriend," he said. "She spent three hours getting it just right, including the skull cap and stuff to hide my hair."

"Why didn't you bring her?" Elyse asked.

"She's only seventeen and her mom wouldn't even consider letting her go to a college party. I tried to tell her that Steve doesn't hold wild parties, but I couldn't convince her."

"Well, then you have no choice but to dance with me!" Jackie said, pulling him onto the dance floor.

"Katy, will you dance with me?" I asked.

She nodded, and we danced at arm's length to Up Where We Belong. I was very careful not to grip her waist too tightly, and she had her hands only lightly resting on my shoulders.

"I'm sorry I messed things up with Jorge," she said.

"I hope you told Cindi that, but I think it'll all work out. He was here to study today. And maybe, just maybe, he really wasn't ready for what Cindi wanted."

"I'm just cautious, I guess."

"So am I, but I tend to only apply my rules to myself, not to others. It's what we kept coming back to in the conversations about age, both last Spring and last week. We have to strike the right balance of being concerned for people and of letting people decide for themselves what's good and what's right."

"I was worried about Jorge, and I think my concerns were well founded."

"Maybe so, but in the end, he has to decide what to do. Just as you do, and just as I do."

"But he's only seventeen, Steve. That makes a difference."

"Maybe. You know my position on age, Katy. Can we just dance? I'll discuss this with you all you want later."

She nodded, and we finished our dance without talking further. After I finished my dance with Katy, I danced with several other girls and by 2:30am I'd danced with all the girls except Katy at least twice. People started filtering out, though Jeremiah had left the party just before 1:00am because he had to be home no later than 1:15am. It was about 3:00am when Bethany and I got down to my room.

"Well, Colonel, are you going to torture and interrogate me?" she smirked.

"Bethany, if you're teasing, fine. But if not, your history makes me really uncomfortable with that idea."

"I don't know," she said thoughtfully. "I want to try it, but I'm not sure how I'll react. When I saw your toys, I was excited and nervous at the same time. Kind of like at that first dance."

"I'm not surprised by that. If you want to play, why not ease into it. No ropes or blindfolds, maybe just play with one toy?"

"Did you say you can keep the uniform?" she asked.

"Yes. So if you eventually want to play with the ropes and stuff, I can put it on."

"OK. One toy," she said.

We undressed and carefully hung up our costumes. I went to my walk-in closet and got the dildo from the bag, and then we got into bed together. I handed it to Bethany.

"It's longer than you are, but otherwise about the same size."

"Yeah, you have to be able to hold it," I said. "But Elyse chose this one because it more or less matches me."

"So, how does this work?" she asked.

"Let me show you," I said, taking it from her.

I rubbed the dildo gently along her labia, and when she was wet enough, slowly pushed it into her. She was propped on her elbows, watching and smiled.

"That's pretty cool," she said.

"You can do it yourself. Give me your hand," I said.

She put her hand in mine and I helped her grasp the dildo, then helped her move it back and forth. I let go of her hand and watched her slide it in and out. I watched intently to see just how she pleasured herself. I knew what I thought made her feel good, but this would show me what actually did. It didn't take long before she groaned softly.

"Whew!" she gasped a moment later. "That was a lot quicker than just using my fingers."

I leaned over and got the lube from the drawer. Bethany giggled and nodded. I spread lube on the dildo and had her turn over on her stomach. I gently worked it into her butt, then helped her move on top of me. I held my dick, and she slowly slid down until our pubic hair mingled.

"Oh God damn!" she hissed as she started grinding against me.

I reached down to grasp the end of the dildo and slid it back and forth slightly.

"Ungh! What the fuck?"

"You like that?" I smirked.

Before she could say anything, she groaned and her pussy clamped tightly on my dick.

"Yeah," she gasped when the orgasm had passed. "I like it."

She had another good orgasm before I had mine, spurting cum deep into her tight pussy. I slid the dildo out and she rolled off me. I grabbed a tissue and set the dildo on it on the nightstand. I moved so that I could suckle her firm breasts, swirling my tongue around her nipples, then kissing my way down to her mons, and then to the top of her labia. I sucked and licked her clit until she bucked and came again, then moved up to cuddle her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.