A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 8 - Stephie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Prologue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 7 - Kara II". If you haven't read Books 1 through 7, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this eighth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 8 has 82 chapters and about 455,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

Melanie and I arrived at my house in Hyde Park that I'd owned with my dad for years. My wife, kids, and a couple of very close friends were waiting in the great room when we walked in. My wife jumped up from the couch and hugged me, gave me a quick kiss, and then she and Melanie exchanged a hug.

"I already turned on the sauna, Steve," my wife said. "And Father Basil called."

"I'll call Father later. A sauna is EXACTLY what I need. Join us, Melanie?" I asked.

She smiled, "As much as I'd like to, Pete and I haven't had much time together in the past few weeks. He's waiting at home for me. I suspect he has the sauna turned on there as well!"

Melanie hugged me again and gave me a surprisingly chaste peck on the lips. After she left, my wife, kids, friends, and I all went to the sauna that was in the basement. The house was perfect to entertain year-round — the sauna, a sunroom with lots of windows, a huge fireplace in the great room, a finished attic and basement, and a nice backyard with a bricked patio and large brick grill gave me plenty of options. The only thing I missed was a swimming pool, but I'd balked at the crazy permitting process in the city of Chicago, not to mention the insane cost of doing it.

"Dad," Birgit said, "Mom said we might be moving."

"That's true. Nothing's decided yet — we have to have a family meeting to discuss it and decide what to do. But honestly, I think your mom and I may have finally had enough of the Chicago area."

"You're going to move while I'm in Östersund?" Ashley asked, sounding worried.

"Probably, but I promise to tell you our new address!" I said with a goofy smile. "I can't lose my favorite youngest daughter!"

"I'm your only youngest daughter, Dad!" she giggled.

"Which makes you my favorite one!" I chuckled.

"Don't you two EVER get tired of that joke?" Kurt asked.

My wife smirked, "You've known Steve for almost 25 years, Kurt. Do you expect him to change now?"

Kurt laughed, "No, I guess not. Steve has changed in some ways, but in others, no, he never really changed. Of course, he also kept some important stuff hidden from all of us over the years."

"Yes, he did," Kathy said. "And to think it all started back in Milford. I would never have guessed. But a lot has changed since we left Ohio, that's for sure."

"Including you developing a nasty habit of shaving your pubic hair, Kathy!" I grumped.

"Kurt likes it that way, Steve! But you still get to see me naked pretty often!"

"True, and you look damn good for being in your forties!" I said with a smile. "And after having three kids!"

"Thanks!" she said with a big smile. "By the way, Katherine will turn fourteen and want to join us for these get togethers. Though I guess if you end up moving, they'll stop."

I chuckled, "She's welcome; you know that. Our kids have been with us like this since they were old enough to be in a sauna. But with Katherine, you're just piling on! She looks just like you did Sophomore year in High School. That would be pure torture!"

"She's old enough to make her own decisions about THAT, Steve Adams!" Kathy smirked. "And you may meet your match with her! It'll be interesting to watch!"

"I think I'm going to regret that comment I made in your apartment all those years ago!" Kurt said, shaking his head.

"Some things just never change!" my wife said with a knowing smile.

I shook my head, leaned back, and let the steam work its magic. I looked at my family and friends and smiled. I'd hate to leave my friends, but I was pretty sure we'd be moving away and moving on.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.