Summer Sands - Cover

Summer Sands

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Robbie discovers that a beach in the summertime is chock full of girls with developing young bodies that he can sample. A nice short story about his efforts to sample all of them. Sometimes the results are more than he can handle.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First  

Robbie Dixon was fourteen years old when his body finally acknowledged the differences between man and woman. He had gone to the beach shortly after lunch with some friends, swam and played in the water until he was really tired and then plopped down on his towel to just take in the sun and the warmth. He had no idea how long he had been asleep, but as his eyes opened, he was looking directly at the side profile of a girl's breast, encased in a bathing suit. The difference on that day was that this girl's breast was actually a shape, a very sensuous shape, and significantly larger than the flat chests of the girls he had been swimming with earlier. Having done nothing but open his eyes slowly, he realized that another part of him was also awakening, uncontrollably, but not unnoticed.

"Well, good morning Sleepy Head. Did you have a nice nap?" Sandy Richardson was smiling and looking at him. "I don't mean to intrude on your space, but this is the only part of the beach that is shady."

"Uh, hi. No, that's fine," Robbie replied, still somewhat in a daze. She had a very nice voice, he thought, but he was more concentrating on her breast, which was very nice. It was close enough that he could have reached out with his arm and cupped it in his hand. My God, it was luscious, he thought, at least as big as the orange he had for breakfast, and it's right there in front of him, just barely covered in a smooth white cloth. He had to be dreaming.

"Umm, you might want to adjust. That can't be comfortable. I won't mind." Sandy Richardson was looking rather pointedly at his erection which was straining to become untangled from the leg of his swim trunks.

Suddenly awakened from his dreamlike state, it took him a minute to understand what she had just said to him. Embarrassed, Robbie reached his crotch and repositioned his hard on.

"Did I do that to you?" She said it as both an apology and as recognition for an unstated compliment.

"I guess it happened because I woke up looking straight at your body. I guess I have not had the opportunity to just stare at a girl's boobs up close like that before."

"How old are you?"

"Fourteen. You?"

"Seventeen. Are you new around here? I haven't noticed you here before."

"Yeah, my family just moved here from Michigan."

They talked for a while about where he had moved from and what life would be like here in his new hometown. Twenty minutes later, his first encounter with being aroused came to an end as she said good bye and ran off with her friends. He so very much wanted her to stay. He was in love, and he didn't even her last name. He was as hard as he had ever been in his life, and his balls ached as if he had been kicked there.

Robbie's personality was such that he made friends easily. He was certainly not shy and when he spoke, the tone of his voice conveyed sincerity. Tall for his age, he was moderately good looking; he would never be a movie star, but girls thought him to be attractive, and they loved his smile. It was not long before he had established a small circle of friends his age, all of whom would be starting high school in the fall. One of the nice things about spending a summer on the beach with friends, Robbie realized, was that he had watched girls with perfectly flat chests in June end the summer with a small bust line, and a few of the others, who had started with small boobs enter school with much nicer shapes.

Cindy Harper was one of those girls whose chest, when he first met her in June, was as flat as his own. By October, it was pretty obvious that her bra was filled with more than just tissues, and Robbie's interest in Cindy grew. She was not really a pretty girl, her face was somewhat plain and had no features that would make one notice her particularly, but she had a reasonable figure and certainly was not fat. In a crowd, she would be among the many faces lost.

On the weekend nearest Halloween, the high school put on a dance for all the first year students. At this age, the guys went together as a group as did the girls and once at the dance, any pairing off as couples didn't really happen until later in the evening. Robbie danced with several girls throughout the evening and towards the end, danced exclusively with Cindy. When it was over, he offered to walk her home, an offer which she cheerfully accepted.

Cindy's house was the type that had a long, wrap-around porch in the front, most of it facing the street. On the yard side, it was large enough for a round patio style table and chairs, while on the street side, her family had positioned several Adirondack chairs and a love seat, complete with cushions. Robbie and Cindy found their way to the love seat, and after just a few minutes, he had spun her around so that she was lying with her back on his lap looking up at him, with his arms around her, pulling her close to him. It was not long before his right hand slipped under her sweater and onto her bra. When his hand crossed her breast, he felt her whole body shudder and her nipple became hard and erect, pushing through the thin material of her bra. She could feel the sudden pressure in her lower back, and while it took her a few minutes to figure it out, she was proud of the idea that she had excited him so.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.