Incoming!
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2015 by Reluctant_Sir

They landed at South Valley Regional Airport and, while they waited in the terminal, JJ met up with the advance team and found that they had gotten the group a ride out to the resort area, but not one that Doug expected. Driving, the trip was at least two hours, assuming the roads were good, no accidents or other slow-downs occurred and, using initiative, the advance team had secured two helicopters from Salt Lake Helicopter rentals. One was a Gulf AW139, a fifteen passenger model, and the other was an aging, but well maintained Bell 212, configured for cargo.

Flight time to the resort was less than thirty minutes in a straight line, or just about an hour if they took the scenic route. After looking at the exited expressions on Stella's and Christine's faces, Doug wisely chose the scenic route.

And it was spectacular. The snowfall this year had been unseasonably light, but it was enough to make the mountains magical, the snow-capped peaks seemed to float about the low-flying clouds, the sunlight being reflected made the whole scene seem to sparkle. The approach to the resort was a postcard made real, a scenic winter wonderland that had them all feeling pretty excited.

The cabin they rented was a single story with a vaulting A-frame roof. The main room had fifteen foot ceilings and one wall that was nothing but glass, framing a view down the valley that made all of the women give off romantic sighs ... well, except Carol, but Doug considered her one of the guys anyway.

In fact, Carol had looked over at him and wagged her eyebrows, nodding her head at the ladies who were enraptured by the beautiful view. When she grinned, Doug knew exactly what she was thinking, and returned her grin with spades.

The so-called cabin was a luxury resort chalet in all but name. Eight bedrooms, each with their own full bath and fireplace, three hot tubs, one of them large enough for a dozen people, the others cozy for four. A fully stocked, gourmet kitchen and bar along with a fireplace in the living room large enough to cook an entire steer, this place was made for sybaritic living.

The advance crew, two who met them at the airport that morning and two who had been waiting at the resort, were introduced to the guests, but immediately assumed their own duties. They were, for the most part, invisible to everyone except Carol and JJ who made it a point to check up on the plans they had created for the stay.

When Doug's chair was delivered to the Chalet and reassembled, he heaved a big sigh of relief. It offered him a degree of freedom that he just couldn't match in a manual chair and he hated being pushed around by another person. He spent a half hour checking all of the connections and making sure everything worked, to the amusement of the rest of the party, before he was satisfied and was able to relax.

The rest of the afternoon was spent relaxing, lazing in the living area, and talking, taking in the view and the atmosphere. Stella proved to be a whiz in the kitchen, whipping up some hors d'oeuvres and a very tasty hot rum drink that put everyone in the right frame of mind.

The general consensus seemed to be an early night, with couples splitting off and disappearing to their rooms. Doug had been given the master bedroom, complete with its own hot tub on a balcony that looked out over what appeared to be virgin slopes and forest. The temps were in the low thirties, but the sky was clearing and there was no wind to speak of, so it was comfortable enough for Doug and Lane to spend a few minutes on the balcony enjoying the view.

"Tomorrow I want to try that hot tub." Lane remarked, her eyes on the valley below but holding on lightly to Doug's hand.

"Oh?"

"Mm hm." she hummed, squeezing his hand. "Too bad Shelly isn't here this time, she had boobs that guys go ga-ga over." she giggled, turning to look at him.

"Hrumph," he grumped, releasing her hand and sliding his arm around her waist. Then, lightly stroking her fanny through her dress, "More of an ass man myself." he continued with a grin.

"Oh really? I hadn't noticed you spending any extra time in that particular area"

Doug blushed a bit, then met her gaze. "Doesn't mean I don't want to, I've wanted to bury my face between those cheeks since the night I met you at the party. You went to get us drinks and watching you walk away, I thought I was going to bust my zipper." he said, smiling up at her.

Lane didn't say a word, but the tip of her tongue was worrying her top lip, her eyes bright and filled with lust. She grabbed his hand again and pulled, directing him back inside.

Doug moved his chair close to the bed, silently bemoaning the lack of grips he could use. He unclipped his lap belt, bent at the waist and rolled, tucking his shoulder and ending up flat on his back on the bed with a laugh.

"Ha!" he crowed, turning to share his little triumph with Lane, only to freeze, his eyes locked on the beautiful woman.

She was standing with her back to him, looking at him over her shoulder. She had already removed her sweater and unclasped her bra, leaving it hanging from her shoulders and being held in place by her hands. She had been waiting for him to look, to watch.

Still facing away, she twisted her torso so he could get a good side view and let her hands fall, the bra slowly dropping away and revealing her very firm and perky B-cup breasts. The soft, pale skin was flawless and her nipples, perfectly centered in a small, pink areola, were erect, the sight causing him to groan.

Lane bit her lip, giving him a sultry look and reached for her waistline, unbuttoning her pants and slowly lowering the zipper. Then, still facing away, she began to bend at the waist, lowering her pants and panties together, slowly, inch after inch of her hard, desirable ass being displayed to his lusty gaze.

When the pants and panties had dropped towards her knees, Doug was locked onto her ass, wanting nothing more at that moment than to run his tongue down her crease and into the pouting, red, and swollen pussy lips just visible below.

"Like what you see, Tiger?" Lane asked, her head fully inverted as she lowered her pants to the ground to puddle at her feet. His growl and the way he was scrambling to get rid of his own clothes caused her to laugh, a low and throaty sound that made him moved even faster.

Lane straightened up and reached for her purse, grabbing something from inside and palming it, then crawled onto the bed. Her eyes were intent on her prize and she looked like a panther stalking its prey.

When she reached Doug, she lowered her head and nuzzled his testicles, licking and sucking on one and then the other. Then she let her tongue trail up his length, teasing and tormenting him until she reached the top and, still not touching him with anything but her mouth, lowered her lips around his cock.

Doug just laid his head back and closed his eyes, the pleasure making him dizzy. Her lips were so soft, her mouth and tongue so very hot as they worked on him. The soft suction seemed to be pulling his seed from deep inside of him. He couldn't help but tighten his abs, hunching his hips, and trying to get just a little more, just a little deeper.

He knew he wasn't going to last long, but he also knew that Lane was aware, and was intent on taking the edge off. She wanted more, and knew this was the best way to insure that she got what she needed as well.

When she began to hum, he didn't even try to stop the orgasm that was rapidly building. He simply laid his hand on the back of her head, not holding her in place, just letting her know that he loved what she was doing and that he was close. Lane redoubled her efforts and when he couldn't stand it anymore, he let go and almost screamed out through his clenched teeth as his cum jetted from the head of his cock, painting her tonsils and coating her tongue.

Lane just hummed louder, sucking to get every last drop and, when he went slack, his whole body relaxed, she pulled off and giggled.

"I just love doing that. It is so very sensual, so dirty, and sexy to taste you in my mouth." she purred. Bending down again, she took his rapidly shrinking cock into her mouth again, urging it back to its former glory with her lips and tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.