Dignity, Gone in a Flash - Cover

Dignity, Gone in a Flash

Copyright© 2015 by LOAnnie2

Chapter 2: A New Deal

Sex Story: Chapter 2: A New Deal - A bit of flash fiction (1k words). Juliet gives up her dignity (and more) to get the money she needs. Now updated with a 2nd chapter. Nominee for the 2015 Clitorides Awards Flash Erotic Story of the year.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Petting   Voyeurism  

Juliet sighed. With her mother out of town and her stepdad expecting the videos he was paying for she knew she had no choice. Naked as the day she was born Juliet knocked on the office door and entered.

Jake’s grin made the 19-year-old feel disgusted as he leered over her naked body. She only had the flash drive containing the videos of her first buttfucking.

“And how’s my funny walking little princess tonight?”

Juliet had heard that sometimes women walked a little different after anal, and her ass was still sore, so she believed him when he said she was.

A sigh escaped her lips before she said, “I’m fine Jake.” She was clearly avoiding eye contact.

“Juliet, considering the massive favor I am doing for you, the least you can do is look at me respectfully as you speak with me,” he said sternly, quickly getting the teenagers attention.

“Yes, sir, sorry sir,” she said to him very quickly while looking at him. He had no idea how much she hated this right now, being naked, having to be slightly subservient to him, getting buttfucked so he could watch it. If she ever even saw a cell phone again while driving it would be completely too soon.

“So, I’m assuming in your hand is the flash drive. Excellent, I can’t wait to watch you get fucked in the ass.”

Juliet couldn’t help but cringe at that.

“If I’m correct that’s a total of four thousand you’re owed?”

The girl meekly nodded at that.

“Well then, unless you want to make more, you should go plug that flash drive into the side of the TV.”

Without a second thought Juliet went to walk toward the big screen TV. She had been waiting for that instruction and not really paying attention to anything else, she just wanted out of here as soon as she could get out.

“STOP!”

Juliet froze and turned to look at her step dad, confused by why he shouted at her to stop.

“Crawl, on your hands and knees to there and back.”

A gulp followed by a sigh. It was obvious that Jake wanted a look at her ass in person, and as she got down on her hands and knees to crawl over to the TV she couldn’t really complain, he was about to get an extreme closeup of her ass anyway.

Crawling across the floor she didn’t waste any time getting to the TV before she stood up to plug the thumb drive in. Just as quickly she was back down on her hands and knees crawling back. She hoped that she didn’t have to be here for this.

When she arrived back in front of Jake he looked at her and said, “You never did answer my question.”

Juliet was confused, she had nodded to the question about how much money she was owed. “I did though,” she said, the confusion also clearly evident in her voice.

“Do you want to make more? Sure, four thousand will repair your car, but your car wasn’t that amazing to begin with. You have a decent down payment for another car, and you could just have yours totaled to get even more out of it.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.