Dignity, Gone in a Flash
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by LOAnnie2

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A bit of flash fiction (1k words). Juliet gives up her dignity (and more) to get the money she needs. Now updated with a 2nd chapter. Nominee for the 2015 Clitorides Awards Flash Erotic Story of the year.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Petting   Voyeurism  

The camera flashed and Juliet tensed up. 'There goes my dignity', she thought.

The man behind her said, "Good, good. Just sending that picture out, you can stop now."

She sighed and both hands let go of her ass, her arms returning to support her on the arm of the couch. She didn't even look back, she didn't want to see this, she just looked forward and sighed as she saw the camera just a few feet away focused on her face.

Juliet felt cold, kneeling naked on a leather couch with three sets of video cameras surrounding you didn't help. She felt Rick climb up behind her on the couch. "Alright baby," he said, causing her to shiver at being called that, relax and this will be over soon. Or don't, either way I'll enjoy it."

'Alright Julie, last chance to back out of this.' She felt Rick put a hand on her hip and his cock against her ass. sigh 'Just get it over with.' Almost as if he were reading her mind he started to push into her virgin ass.

She was overwhelmed at the pressure then at the pain she felt as the cockhead pushed inside. Given the amount of effort she was making to not cry out in pain, she was cringing her face and balling up her hands in an effort to relieve what she was feeling.

"Fuck Juliet, this is great. You know how long it's been since I've had a virgin nineteen-year-old ass?" His second hand touched her hip and he pulled her back as he pressed forward, sinking more of his hard rod into her bowels. "Remind me to thank your stepdad for this wonderful idea."

That was a gut punch almost as bad as the pain she felt as Rick claimed her ass. Juliet had been stupid, she was texting and got into an accident. Insurance company paid out for the other guy but she was stuck with the bills, and getting $4000 for the average college student already saddled with debt was next to impossible.

Juliet had tried approaching her stepdad Jake about getting a loan, but he refused to do it. Jake however always creeped Juliet out, always ogling her. For his part Jake was a total pervert and wanted to fuck Juliet, but he wasn't the cheating type and wouldn't do that to her mom. He had simply told her he knew how she could get the money but she'd have to come back later, and she'd have to be appropriately dressed to ask. She knew what that meant, and he promised not to touch her. She left to go find other means.

Three days later she had found herself knocking on his office door while her mom was out. When she entered he was predictably watching porn, something her mom okayed for some reason. It was anal porn of all things, she knew that was a particular fascination of his. Jake bared his teeth in a wide grin and said, "I'm disappointed that I can't find out if the carpet matches the drapes."

Appropriate dressed meant not at all, and it was a challenge for the pale, skinny, raven-haired girl to muster up the courage to be naked in front of him. She took a seat when motioned and was denied crossing her legs. With her body on display he told her his proposal.

Feeling pubic hair against her ass and his balls against her pussy Juliet knew she was living out that proposal. She gasped when he started to pull back. Rick was chipping in $2000 to get to fuck her ass, and Jake was putting in the other $2000 for videos of the encounter from three sides. He wanted to see her face as her ass got fucked, see her from the side, and also see the cock entering her asshole and fucking her from behind.

A little cry escaped her mouth as he started pushing back in again, and she started to feel more ashamed. Giving up her ass (something she thought she'd never do) to one of her stepdad's friends while it was being recorded for jerk off material was easily the low point of her life. Any dignity she thought she had melted away with every thrust of Rick's cock.

Having sawed in and out of her a few times Rick knew she was getting adjusted, and even if she didn't, who cared. He tightened his grip on her hips and started to thrust faster, getting into a decent rhythm. Juliet's cries of pain became a little more pronounced as he sped up, but she had seen a few of the videos her stepdad liked (to prepare herself for what was coming) so this wasn't unexpected. If the girls weren't acting, this wasn't supposed to be pleasant, or so it seemed.

He kept speeding up, a hand releasing from her hips to grab her hair and pull her head back, to keep her face focused on the camera. Juliet wasn't looking into it though, her eyes were tight and her face contorted as he fucked her ass as though he were just fucking her pussy really hard.

The heat and pain in her asshole were getting to her. 'I don't know how much longer I can last. If I stop now they might not pay.' As she was just reaching that breaking point he slammed into her ass and held himself there, letting out a great loud groan. She finally noticed her own heavy breathing and sighed her relief. He pulled out and she didn't move.

Another flash from a cellphone camera told her all she needed to know. When the phone beeped Rick looked at it and said, "Your stepdad says you did great. I'll get these files ready and when you get home you're to present it to him in an appropriate way."

Juliet sighed and he smacked her ass. "Unless you want another round before you go."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.