Millie Meats Her Mate - Cover

Millie Meats Her Mate

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Millie is finally growing up and living life to the fullest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First  

(Due to the fact that quite a bit of time has passed since part I was written, my recommendation would be to read part I before reading part II. Some editing has been done on part I of a technical nature not enough to change the storyline in any way. The “meats” in the title is not a typo but a pun of sorts due to the butcher trade of one of her candidates for lifelong partnership. This will close out this story because there is a decided lack of interest in this style of restrained erotica in a violent “Clockwork Orange” world of hedonistic fantasy.)


Millie now had to face the fact that she had to make a difficult choice between Mister Hawkins, Officer O’Malley, and Marty, the butcher. They all had their individual pros and cons and she had to admit it was a devilish trick to make such a committed decision.

When her best friend Maria related her troubles with the law in regard to some devious blackmailing scheme, she agreed to look after young Tommy and continuing the pretense that she was his aunt. Her need for a steady spouse was driven by her desire to provide a stable home environment for the young boy. He had been bounced from pillar to post with his flighty exotic dancing mom and needed something more tangible to give him an anchor in a world of changing attitudes.

She had to admit that Officer O’Malley had the thickest girth and never hesitated to get right down to business when she had her skirt tucked into her waistband but the sight of his uniform obviously caused young Tommy some degree of nervous reaction. Millie figured that his mom was forever in some dodgy business or another and he worried about her being taken away from him forever. If the decision was for her alone, she would have chosen the handsome cop, but she had to think of Tommy as well and she put Officer O’Malley on the discard list leaving only the persistent Mister Hawkins and the stable Marty on her short list for a suitable mate.

Of course, it was the already discarded Officer O’Malley that had awakened her to the fact that her anal passageway was a source of heightened pleasure when she was in the mood for the “Full Monte” of up close and personal contact with the other gender. That was a reason why she thought another session with Mister Hawkins to audition his abilities in that direction would be in order because she was reasonably certain the “meat and potatoes” Marty would be a bit lost in doggie heaven.

Mister Hawkins had a reputation with the young ladies of his acquaintance of extensive anal love-making expertise. She had personally savored his anal attentions in their brief experiment and found him to be more than satisfying in that department. He had already shown her his other talents in frontal pursuits and oral presentations. She just wanted to see if he had that sort of staying stamina she needed for those times when her release was elusive and she needed the perseverance of a dedicated ass-man to round out her sinful desires.

It only took the hint of a suggestion on her part to lead him to divest her of her garments and press her down into a fully submissive “all fours” position on the white fluffy carpet. After that, he forced her to take his oversized length for an extensive period of time from behind pushing her beyond the point of no return and so far down the road of depraved enjoyment that she could only drool onto the carpet and hide her face in her elbow in utter shame.

After that exhausting exhibition, Mister Hawkins insisted she go over his knee for her proper penance and she was encouraged to show full contrition for her sinful actions and wanton behavior. He reddened her backside from the top of her crack to the solid meat of the back of her legs with heavy palms and shameful probing with greedy fingers. Millie looked at the reflection of her lust-filled eyes in the full-length closet mirror and knew that he had that cunning way of finding all her little triggers of distinct degradation and the quickest way to humiliate her into complete submission when all she really wanted to do was to cry and hide her face.

They had a certain level of success in reaching a plateau of satisfactory love-making compatibility, but deep inside, Millie knew he could not be trusted to be either faithful or loyal when she was not around to protect her territory. The final straw was when she caught him giving it to a young eighteen year old with her cherry recently crushed by male passions stirred up into a frenzy of humping attentions in the heat of the hot summer nights. She knew the girl’s mother and was shocked to see the poor girl placed in the typical bent-over position most preferred by the ardent Mister Hawkins when he felt that unstoppable urge for female flesh. He didn’t really care about names or lineage or even a minimal range of prettiness to make his conquest firmly taken in a way that insured his maximum “tingle” of release. At such times, he would constantly repeat a litany of obscene phrases that would make the female partner feel the abject degradation of his consummation and comprehend her sinful nature in absolute submission. For some strange reason, the young girls flocked to his “Pied Piper” call for giving up their feminine secrets and they would often return for a taste of his special brand of hard, deep and memorable coupling seldom discussed in well-behaved circles.

Ultimately, Millie came to the conclusion that Marty, the butcher was her best choice for a mate and would make the best husband in terms of long-range planning. Besides, he was not that old and she was certain his desire for copulation would be with them for a long time into the future. It was certainly a lot better than marrying some old man with lots of money because she would suffer the consequences of boredom sooner rather than later and that would drive her to distraction and into the arms of perversions better left unmentioned in mixed company or delicate ears.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.