Caught Her Cheating - Cover

Caught Her Cheating

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Chapter 6

True Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I caught my buddies wife cheating,including pictures of her.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction  

About half hour after she left Butch pulled in the driveway, I watched as Butch went in the house, wondered whats happening. About 45 minutes later I saw him pull out of his drive, he turned left and came into my drive.I thought o shit hes coming over here. He open the door and yelled in and came in. I said "whats up you playing hooky from work again". He said "no just came home for lunch".

He ask me if anyone was over his place this morning.I thought quickly and said "I don't know I haven't been up long".I had a few beers last night so I crashed. He said ok and I ask why, he said "no reason just checking".

He said "maybe she is going to drop him after all". I said "from what I heard the other day shes done with him". I thought you guys had worked thing out. He said "we are trying, but you know I keep thinking she still playing me". I said "are you still being good", he said "yea", I said "all you can do it do your part and see what she does". He said "yea but if you see that truck over there again let me know".I said "I will" and he said "I got to go back to work now".

He left and I got to wondering whats going on. Just then the phone rang.it was Beth. She ask me why Butch had come over my place. I told her just to talk, she said about what. I said "to tell you the truth he wanted to know if your friend had came over this morning, I told him no".

I ask her well how did lunch go, she said "they just talked some more".She said "he was still concerned if they were doing the right thing". I said "I don't understand", she said "he thinks I'm not serious making us work". He thinks "I'm just doing all of this sohe wont leave me" I ask are you and she said "yea".

She said "we are going out to dinner tonight, first time in years". I said "good that's what you two need, and and after what you going to do". She said "I'm going to try to get him to go to a motel for the night". I said "that should be fun", she said "I hope so".

I kept looking out the window all evening after they left for dinner, and they never came home. I had a few beers and crashed, got woke up from Butch calling over asking if we were going to hang the cabinets.I said "yea give me a few minutes and I'll be over". I got dressed and headed over.

I met him in the basement and wanted to get right to work, but Butch wanted to talk. He told me they didn't come home last night. Playing dumb I ask why not.He said "we went to a motel and had some awesome sex most of the night". I said "good for you", he said "but I still wondering about her". He said "a woman doesn't change that much over night you know". I said "Diane did, just in the opposite way Beth is, She went from anything thing I wanted to leaving almost over night".

He said "I hope she as serious as I am about making this work".I said "I think she is the way she was yelling at him that day".

He said "I'll have to wait and see".

I said "lets get these cabinet hung".We went up stairs and in no time had the old ones out and the new ones up. Beth was back and forth doing house work while we hung the cabinets. She didn't say much, but when we were done she stopped and checked them out and did finally say they look nice and thanked me for building them for her. I said "its ok I needed something to do anyway and the money came in handy too".

Just then the phone rang and when Beth answered it she yelled for butch. He talked to someone a few minutes and came back in the kitchen and said "he had to go to work for a few hours". I said "go ahead and I'll clean up the mess". He left and Beth and I talked as we cleaned up.

She told me about the night before, she said "they went to motel for the night". I said "well what happened", She said "they talked for a long while and then had some real good sex". I said "I want some details".

She smiled and said "well first I put on a show for him, like you had me do and that really turned him on". Then he licked on my pussy till I came, and that was awesome.That was the first time in 20 some years he did that.I said "did you show him how much you appreciated it". She said "yea I did, I gave him a pretty good blow job and he almost drowned me when he came". She said "he shot the biggest load into her mouth". She said "I didn't have to pretend to gag, I really did". I said "and then", she said "then we made love half the night". And In the morning I ask. She said "we showered and while in the shower I sucked him off again".

On the way home we talked about going away for a few days if we can find some to keep a eye on Joey. I said "I will look after him". She said "hes old enough to take care of himself, we just want some one to keep him out of trouble while we are gone". I said "kinda hint to Butch that I might and see how it goes".

The next day Butch came over the house right after work. He asked me if I would keep an eye out on the house for a few days. I playing dumb again asked why. He said "Him and Beth where going away form the weekend and that Joey would be home by himself". He said "Joey will be ok just make sure nothing goes on over there". I said "sure man" as he went out the back door I yelled enjoy yourself.

I saw them pull out the drive way early that evening. I called over and told Joey if he needed anything just to call over. He said "he was just going to hang out and watch some tv for the night". The weekend went well nothing went wrong.I spoke to Joey a few times checking in on him.

Joey and I were sitting on my back deck Sunday afternoon when they came home. Butch came over right away and asked how things went. I said "ok no wild parties or wild girls". He laughed and said "too bad for you guys". He asked Joey to help him mom get the stuff out of the car.

Joey headed over to help his mom and Butch said "wow man what a weekend". I said "had a good time did you" he said "more than a good time it was great". I said "tell me about it".

He said we talked over dinner and I asked her why the big change, she said "she was tired of the lying and the cheating and wanted things to be like they were".

Butch said "he asked her after all these years why she was willing to do things she never would before". She told him that she looked on the internet and saw that it wasn't that bad and that most gals did that kind of stuff, not just porn people.

She told him that she was willing to try anything he wanted.

I said "well did you try anything"? He said "yea man I did. She sucked and fucked me every which way you can think of. I said "sounds kinda like Diana used to do me". He said "yea, shes turned into a horny little slut". I said "use it for as long as it lasts". He said" I am", she even let me do her ass. I said "noway", he said "yea. I said 'll bet she yelled like a mad woman when you did that". He said "no she had this cream called anal no hurt or something like that". She said "it was supposed to numb her so it didn't hurt". I ask did it work, he said "yea must have because she let me and didn't scream out". He said "it must have numbed me too because I lasted longer than I thought I would". He said "and that no gag stuff works real good too". I said "it did, he said yea she went deep down on me almost all the way". I said "damn man" and just had to ask, what did she do when you got your nut. He said "she tried to swallow it but gagged and spit it out".

He said "I don't know what got into her or how long its going to last but I'm going to enjoy it while it does last". I said "go for it man you've waited long enough".

I said "she go to the sex shop again", he said "no she was getting the stuff off the internet". I said "I thought so, I cant see her going into a sex shop in this town".

He headed on home and I said "enjoy yourself". He said "I sure am going to" try.

I didn't hear anything from them the rest of the night.I sure was hoping to hear from her the next day.

Sure enough right after Butch left for work Monday morning I got a call from Beth asking me to come over. When I got over there she was all smiles.She said "they had a great weekend away together". I said yea Butch told me about it". She said "he did" I said "yea us guys like to brag about our sex lives". She said "I guess he told you I let him have his way with me", I said "yea". She aid "yea anything he wanted I let him do".

I said "all this kind of talk is getting me horny, you going to let me have my way with you". She smiled and said "yea a few more times I guess".She then said "it will have to wait till this afternoon", she was going to town to meet a friend. I said "damn I guess I'll have to wait".

She smiled and said "I guess I have time for a quick one, think you can do a quickie". I said "hell yea", and she stood up walked over to me and said "lets go in the bathroom".

I said no walked behind her and puled her slacks down bent her over and fucked her right there in the kitchen. I blew my load up in her pussy quickly and said "that will hold me over till later". I headed home and waited for her to get home.

That afternoon she came over, walking right in, which was unusual for her. She was all smiles and just not the same Beth.

I said, "I think you are a different person nowadays", she said "yea I am and I like who I am now".

I ask her how things are going and she said "I think they are going good, but I don't know about him". I said "hes trying too, just wondering what turned you around so fast".She said "I was afraid of that, after a pause she ask if I though she should slow down".I told her no "its too late for that, if you slow down or stop hes going to think you are not serious". She said "I see" and I ask her if she wanted to stop. She said "hell no I'm enjoying myself and my body". I'm not going to stop it now. I said ok then its settled you keep up and just let things happen".She said ok.

I smiled at her and said "you want to do anything right now". She smiled back and said "yea there's a few things I wouldn't mine doing right now". I said "what are they", she said "I'm still making up my mind".

She shook her head and took my hand and we went to the bed room.

She turned back toward me and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, she started playing with her tits thru her bra squeezing them and cupping them in her hands and shaking them at me.

She finished pulling her blouse off, leaving her bra on she unzipped her jeans turned around stuck her ass out and pulled her jeans down across her ass. She stepped out of her jeans turned back around, reached down and unzipped my pants. She pulled my jeans down, my cock popped out like a spring.

She began stroking me as I pulled my shirt off. She climbed up on the bed got up on her knees and began rubbing her tits again. She pulled her bra straps down over her shoulders, continuing pulling them until each tit popped out. She started rubbing her bare tits, rubbing her nipples between her fingers.

She took a tittie in her hand and leaned down and sucked her nipple. She sucked her tits back and forth teasing me, I started climbing up on the bed and she stopped me and said "no not yet". I stepped back and she slid her hand down into her panties and started fingering herself. I watched as she sucked her own tits and played with her pussy. She was killing me, I wanted to just climb up there and just fuck her.

She said "doing this makes me so horny", I said" you doing that sure makes me horny".She laughed leaned back and pulled her panties to the side and fingered herself a few times before sticking her finger in her mouth. She reached back down and spread her pussy open, said see "how wet I am".

I leaned down and slid my finger up her pussy, I said "nice and wet". She said "you know what else makes me horny". I said "I don't know what"., she looked at me and said "sucking dick".

With that she slid down off the bed and pulled me toward her. I steppe forward and my cock rubbed against up across her face. She reached up and took my cock in her hand and stroked me a few times. She leaned over and started licking my cock from the head to my balls. Her tongue felt so good running up and down my cock, my cock was jerking around from her tongue action.

After she licked cock and had it wet with her spit, she opened up and slid down on me.She closed her mouth around my cock and sucked me in. She pulled up, licked my head a few times before going back down. I meet her by arching myself toward her, sliding more cock down her throat. She her fourth deep stroke she went all the way, She came down on me and I felt her tongue running around between my balls.

I just said "damn girl",, she started deep throating me hard. She was gagging herself and had spit running down her chin and dripping onto her tits. She pulled off and as she was stroking me she said 'I enjoy this more every time I do it'. I said "you like cock in your mouth". She said "yea, I like knowing I can make you cum anytime I want to or I can tease you". She jerked me a few more times and I said ok "then made me cum".

She gave me a few more strokes and went back down me., She sucked my head and said "I know what you like", I said "what" and she stuck her tongue out and went down on me. She went far enough to gag herself, I felt her mouth wrap around me gagging. She slid up very little and then went back down farther. She kept going down more and more, I was feeling my cock head hit the back of her throat and go on down. She started going all the way every time, from my head down to my balls, running her tongue under mt cock onto my balls.

She leaned back against the bed and pulled me toward her, I leaned to her and really slid my self down her. She put her hands on my hips and pulled me.I started stroking her mouth, she lay there with her tongue stuck out and her mouth open taking my cock in. I stroked her mouth,, feeling my balls slap against her chin.

I felt like this was going to be a big load, so I slid deep into her and held myself against her chin, letting her gag a few time then I pulled out and came all over her face. I shot two big wads up across her face onto her forehead, I finished cumming across her tongue and cheeks.

I stepped back and said "wow', she smiled with cum on her face and said "see I made you cum". I said "yes you did and it was good one too". I stepped back and looked at her, cum running down her face, spit and slobber running down across her tits.

She leaned in and picked up my half hard cock and licked my head. She slid back up on the bed, took her soaking wet bra off and pulled her panties off. She lay back letting those big tits hang free and rubbed her hands across them feeling how slippery they were. She ran her hand back down her stomach onto her bush.

She started fingering herself, rubbing her slit and licking her fingers. I stepped up and said "let me help you with that". She said "no I want to do it. So I stood back and watched her rub her slit and play with her clit till she came. She bucked up thrust her fingers in her pussy and let herself go. She rubbed herself off and her pussy was just leaking out her cum.

I leaned in and ran my finger across her clit and she shuddered, as I touched it. I slid down and fingered her wet pussy and pulled out and licked her cum off my fingers.

Watching her get herself off and fingering her wet pussy got me hard again. She looked so hot laying there with my cum still on her face, running down her cheeks into her hair and her shiny tits. I pulled her down to the edge of the bed, pulled her legs open and ran my finger up her ass crack and onto her pussy where I slid my finger deep into her. I pulled my finger out and rubbed it across her wet ass hole and pushed in. I slid my finger all the way in her ass. She moaned, but allowed me.

I leaned in to her took my cock and put it on her wet ass hole. With a slight push my head slipped into her ass. I leaned in more and slid deeper into her ass, She reached down and rubbed her clit as I worked my cock into her ass. She tensed up but she took me deep into her ass. I stroked her ass easily at first but I slowly picked up my thrusts, Before long I was driving my cock deep into her ass and she was taking it. I said "damn girl you can sure take a ass fucking". She tried talking but I couldn't understand her.

She continued stroking her slit and clit, while I fucked her ass. After a while I slid her farther up on the bed so I could knell in front of her. I pushed her legs up against her shoulder., leaned in and drove myself in. She let out a yell as I slid myself into her. I stopped pulled out a little and finished driving it home. She let out a another yell and I said "yea keep yelling, tell me what it feels lie having my cock in your ass".

She kept hollering and saying its feels so good, I can feel my pussy tighten up. I leaned up put all my weight into her and pushed every bit of my cock in her, she yelled out again and again as I fucked her ass hard. I wanted to see her cum again with my cock in her ass. I watched as her clit got bigger and bigger, she was twisting and pulling on her clit. I felt her asshole tighten up around me and knew she was getting ready to cum.

I pushed my hands up against the back of her knees and drove deep in her.and let my load go in her ass. Feeling my cock jerking around in her ass as I came made her start to cum. I could feel her ass squeezing my cock as she came.She rubbed her clit and her juices started to flow, she had cum running out her pussy across her ass onto my cock.

I kept my cock in her ass and she started squeezing me with her ass. I finally feel back pulling my cock out of her ass. I said "damn girl that's one fine ass you got there". She slid her finger down and slipped it in her open ass hole, fingering her ass. She just said "I know".

She lay back and started talking, she said "I cant wait till it feels like this with Butch". I said "you keep doing what you are doing and it will happen". She said "look at me, I've got dried cum all over my face and in my hair, Ive got spit all down the front of me and I got cum running out my ass and I don't care"! A few weeks ago all of this would make me sick, but now I'll take cum anywhere my man wants to put it.

I said "yes you are becoming an nice little whore", She leaned up and slapped me and said "I'm not a whore", I said "ok then a good little slut", She smiled and laughed and said "that's better".

She hoped off the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower start so I headed in, slid the shower door open and stepped in with her. I washed my cum out of her hair, I soaped up her big tits and cleaned them. She rubbed her pussy clean and I took a wash cloth and ran it down between her ass cheeks onto her hole.

After we showered she went to get her cloths, She picked up her bra and said "I cant put this back on, its nasty". I reached down and grabbed her panties and said "and I am keeping these". She said "I guess I'll have to let them free for awhile, pulled her shirt and pants on. While I lay in my bed still naked.

She said as she was leaving, "lets watch the movie we made the other day tomorrow". I said "I enjoyed the show I got today". She slapped her ass on the way out door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.