Caught Her Cheating - Cover

Caught Her Cheating

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Chapter 5

True Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I caught my buddies wife cheating,including pictures of her.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction  

he next morning I was expecting her to come over and tell me how it went. When she didn't come over I looked out the back door and Butch's truck was still in the driveway. I thought either it went real good or real bad. I kept watching to see if he left, but but noon he was still home.

My curiosity got the best of me so I headed over to see what was up.

I just opened the back door like I always do and yelled in to Butch, he yelled back so I went on in. I said playing hooky from work today. He said "yes had a rough night last night", I said "cool you ok". He said "yea man just didn't want to go in today". Just then Beth came down the hall she gave me the usual cold shoulder.

Butch said "lets go down in the basement" I said "but I got to take a leak first". He said "ok" and went down, I acted like I was going to the bathroom. When I came out Beth was sitting at the table with a big smile across her face. So I thought it must have went ok last night. I went down stairs without saying a word.

I went down stairs with Butch and played dumb, I started showing him the cabinets I had been making for him. I told him by this weekend we can hang them if he wanted to, he said "that would be great".

Then out of nowhere he said "you have been home for a while have you seen anybody over here". I said "yea every once in a while a red truck would show up". He "said did you see it was", I said "no it always back in so I couldn't see the drivers side". He said "it was her boy toy", I said "I thought as much". He said "why", I said "well the other day I was down here and he came over and she let him have it". He said "how", I told him she was yelling at him and finally told him to get the hell out and not to ever come back. He told her he was going to tell you and she told him he wouldn't have to because she was going to.

I said "well did she?" He said "yea and I admitting to her about my girl friend". I said "I bet all that didn't go well". He said "we couldn't be mad at each other we both where doing it".

He sat down and we talked, he said they had a heart to heart talk and decided they wanted to make a fresh start. I said "good", I wish I could find a good woman myself.

He went on to say they had the best sex they ever had before. I said "that I don't need to know about". Even though I was dying to know!. He said "no man you got to hear this". She went to a sex shop and brought some stuff. I said "little miss prissy went to a sex shop". He said "yea can you believe it", I said "no"!

She brought some sexy cloths, and a bottle of no gag. I said "what the hell is that". He said its stuff that stops her from gagging. I raised my eye brows and he said "yea man after 26 years she gave me a blow job". I said "no way not her", he said "yes the bitch did". He said "it was the worst one I ever had but she did it", I said "damn".

She came down stairs with some laundry so that conversation got cut short. She stopped and ask if they were her cabinets, I said "yes you like them". Being typical Beth she just shrugged her shoulders and said "I'll have to see them hung before I will know if I like them". I said "they are almost done and that we were going to hang them this weekend"

.

I hung out working on the cabinets with Butch most of the day, about mid after noon I went home and watched some videos I made of Beth. Of course I had a few good jerk off watching them. I couldn't wait for the next morning.

The next morning as soon as I got up I looked out the window to see if Butch's truck was there.He was gone!!! I took a quick shower and waited for Beth to come over. It didn't take her long to come over, I had just gotten out of the shower when she came in the back door,, smiling from ear to ear and saying "I did it, I did it".

I said "you did and how did you like it", she said "it was ok different than doing you though". I said "how", she said "I don't know just felt different with him". I said "I know why", she asked why. I said "because you love him and with me you are just sucking cock, and you wanted to to please him".

She said that makes scene, I wish I hadn't taken so long to do it.I should haven't listen to my girlfriends, bit being raised like I was and the people in my group all having a strict up bringing.I said "better late than never",

I said "well what about us", she smiled and said "lets keep it up till I know everything is going to be ok then we will have stop. I said "ok with me".

She stood up and went down the hall way stopped turned her head and said "well you coming or what". I said "not yet but I will be cumming soon". She laughed and went on in my room, she stepped in my room and said "you are ready aren't you?"

I stepped in and said "I told you I would have everything ready".She said "and you sure do".

I had two cameras in plain view, on on a tripod sitting right in front of the bed and one one the night stand.I had one more kinda hidden just for the hell of it.

She said "well mister director where do we start", I said "I've got something for you first". I got in my night stand and pulled out a sexy mask, I handed it too her and said "put this on". She slipped it on turned toward the mirror and said "looks good on me, where did you get it".

I said "it was Diane's", she said "Diana was into this stuff was she". I said "yea Diana was a wild one in bed, nothing she didn't get into". I'll have to show you some clips we made.Beth said "she let you keep them", I said "no she thought she took them all but I had a few hidden away that she didn't know about".

I asked her if she wore something special like she said. She said "yea hope you like it", I said "well hop on the bed and show me". I turned on the camera and checked to make sure it was ready to go.I stepped a side and told her to give me a show.

She looked straight at the camera and unbuttoned her top slowly, revealing her cleavage.When she had it totally unbuttoned she open it up wide showing me those big tits being held in place by a shear white lace bra. Her nipples were clearly visible thru the materiel.

I said "play with those tits for me", she started rubbing her tits thru her bra, squeezing them. She rubbed her fingers across her nipples and I saw them getting hard, her nipples were poking out thru the shear material.She started pinching her nipples and pulling on them. When she cupped both her tits in her hands and lifted them up and shook them at me, that finished getting me rock hard.

She slid her hands down across her belly into her slacks rubbing her bush.She then unsnapped and unzipped her slacks. She pulled them open and I could see the top of her bush under her shear white lace panties. She ran her hand down into her panties and I could see her finger sliding into and out of her pussy.

She lay back on the bed and pulled off her slacks, got up on her elbows and said "you like this". I said "hell yea", she smiled and said "I thought you might". She then lay back down and ran her hand back down in her panties.I watched as she fingered her slit and rubbed her clit. She reached in her bra with the other hand and pulled out one titties then the other one.She started pinching and pulling on her nipples as she continued fingering herself.

I was enjoying the show, I spoke up and told her to pull her panties a side.She pulled them a side and I saw her pussy, wet from her fingering it. I watched as she fingered her pussy this time with a clear view. I told her to pull her bra straps over her shoulders. She pulled them over slowly, pulled her arms out.Those big tits were so good looking with her nipples so hard...

I couldn't stand it no more, I quickly stripped down and climbed right up between her legs. she pulled her panties back a side and I licked her wet pussy. I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy, feeling her big lips on my cheeks. I sucked her pussy slowly moving up to her swollen clit. I sucked her clit while pulling on it with my teeth. She started moaning and moving her ass around on the bed. I licked her clit and pussy for a few minutes.

I leaned up held out my hands and she leaned up to me.I unsnapped her bra and threw it a side, I leaned back down and pulled her panties off and also threw them to the floor. She now was totally naked with those big tits hanging free and her nipples poking up.

I spread her legs open wide and told her to spread that pussy open for me, she reached down and spread her pussy lips open and I dove right back in licking and sucking her. She lay back and was enjoying getting her pussy licked on, I leaned up and as I fingered her wet pussy I asked her if she was enjoying it. She said "yes", I said "good now you just lay there and Ill give you some thing special".

I went back down her pussy with the intent to make her cum and cum like she never did before. I worked her clit hard, I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and pulled.I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy, sucking her juices out and swallowing them.

She was moaning and groaning, pushing her self up to me. I gave her clit and nice hard sucking and pulled it with my teeth and she bucked up and went off.

She went crazy cumming, pushing her self up to me harder. I sucked her clit as hard as I could all threw her orgasm. When she finally calmed down I let go of her clit, moved down and sucked a big mouth of her juice from her dripping pussy. I moved up across her till I was just over her. I leaned in and gave her a kiss she opened her mouth and I slid my tongue in her mouth along with a mouth full of her cum.I pulled off her and watched as she swallowed her own juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.