Caught Her Cheating - Cover

Caught Her Cheating

Copyright© 2015 by jay

Chapter 4

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I caught my buddies wife cheating,including pictures of her.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I kept my word and did not go over the next morning. He showed up and went inside and too my surprise he left after only about ten minutes. I thought that sure was a quickie. Not long after I saw her come out the back door and headed across the lawn to my house. I was waiting at the door and she came in just a cussing him. She started saying how much of a asshole he was and that he only wanted sex from her. She said "I told him to get out and to not come back". Boy was she pissed, I don't know what went on over there but she damn sure didn't like it.

After about 5 or 10 minutes of her bitching about him she calmed down and I offered her some coffee. We drank our coffee and she continued talking about how she has screwed up things. Said she really wanted to working things out with her husband, but didn't know wear to start.I told her I'm no marriage counselor, but maybe give him a reason to stay home and not go to the bar most nights. She said like what, I said "maybe a good dinner, sexy cloths and maybe a blow job".

She looked t me and said "well I guess I could try something like that". I said even the blow job, she said "yea I'll even do that". I told her being a man I know for a sure way to keep a man happy. She ask what that was and I told her you only have to do two things, one was to keep his belly full and the second was to keep his balls empty. She laughed and said that's all, I said "yea pretty much, us men are not to hard to please".

I said "but in the mean time", she spoke up before I could say anything else and said "you want a blow job".

I said yea and a few more things too. She said "like what", I took her hand and we went to my room and she looked around and said "where is the cameras".

I told her no cameras this time, unless she wanted to. She hesitated for a minute then said "maybe next time".

I stepped toward her and unzipped her slacks, tugged on her shirt tail till it came out of her slacks. Pulled her shirt over her head, knelt down and pulled her slacks off.I stood back up and looked at her and said "you look very sexy in this", she had on very sheer blue lace bra and panties.Her big tits barley being contain in that bra and her bush was clearly visible thru the sheer lace.

She turned to the morrow and looked at herself and she said "yes I do for a gal of my age I do look good", I said "yes you do and if you use what you got right I'll bet Joe will come around".

I stepped behind her and unsnapped her bra, I pulled her straps over her shoulders and let it go.I knelt down and pulled her panties down till she stepped out of them, She was till looking at herself in the mirror, I told her how could a man not want that.A nice big set of titties with big brown nipples, nice full bush and this ass as I turned her around.

She turned her head and looked at her ass and said "I do have a nice ass don't I". I grabbed a handful and said 'yes you got a nice ass, and these are damn good too ' while getting a handful of her tits.

I let go of her ass and got two handfuls of her tits, gave them a good squeeze before sliding my fingers onto her nipples and start roughly playing with them. She squealed as I pinched her nipples, leaned her head back and moaned in pleasure. I kept working her tits and her nipples, getting her horny. She sure liked her nipples played with.

I turn her around, sat down on the bed and my mouth was at the right level to suck her tits. I took both her tits in my hands slide them up to her nipples, held them and leaned in and took a nipple into my mouth.I sucked and nibbled on her nipples, taking turns with each tit. He nipples got hard and those nipples stuck out so far I couldn't resist biting on them. She squealed again as I bit them, she put her hands on the back of my head and held me on her tits.

I let one hand slid down to her bush, where she open up her legs and let me in.I slid my finger across her slit and she was very wet, I pulled of her tits and said to her "you must like getting those tits roughed up". She just smiled and pulled my head back to her tits, where I took one nipple in between my teeth and bite down on it.She yelled out not that hard, so I went straight to the other tit and gave it a bite too.She screamed again and pulled me off her tits. I said "just had too" and leaned in and gave both her nipples a kiss.

I turned her around, gave her a push and she fell back onto my bed.The big tits bounced around as she landed on my bed.She just lay there as I stripped down, my cock was rock hard and it popped out of my underwear. I climbed up between her legs which she opened up eagerly, her slit was shiny with her wetness.

I slide my finger up across her slit a few times before sliding my finger deep into her wet pussy. I leaned down and licked her slit all the way up to her clit.She shuddered as I stopped and sucked her clit into my mouth. As I sucked her clit she started wriggling around and moaning rubbing her hands on the back of my head. She was obviously enjoying getting her pussy licked on. Every once in a while I would pull of her clit and lick her pussy lips, the inside of her thighs and even her ass.She would really moan and grown when I licked her ass.

Just before she was about to cum I pulled off her her and slide off the bed. I waved her toward me, she leaned up and I took her hands and helped her get upon the edge of the bed.My cock was right between her tits and I took them a wrapped them around my cock and stroked myself between her tits a few times.

I let go of her tits and said to her "there's one thing I've figured out about you gals". She said "whats that", I looked at her and said "a horny woman gives better head". She said "we do do we". I put my hand on the back of her head and said "yea you do".

She slid down off the bed, took my cock in her hand and jerked me a few times. She looked up at me opened her mouth and I saw my cock head disappear into her mouth. AS soon as my head was in her mouth she let go of my shaft and went down on me sucking the whole way.I put my hand on the back of her head and said "yea you are learning quickly". She started sucking me from my head all the way down till she gagged a little. She kept working herself down on me little by little till I felt my balls on her chin.I held her down there for a few seconds till she gagged and said "yea honey". She pulled all the way off, and looked up at me and said "didn't think I could do that with being forced to". I said "you can do it just takes practice", she leaned back down and took my deep again. Every time she took me to the balls she gagged, but stayed down.She was turning out to be a good cock sucker. I let her suck me anyway she wanted too, I didn't tell her what to do but she knew what I wanted and did it. After a while of deep throating me she pulled off to catch her breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.