My Heart Has Seen the Glory - Cover

My Heart Has Seen the Glory

Copyright© 2015 by Invid Fan

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Imagine waking one morning, and knowing you are now a Prophet. A Messiah for an unknown Goddess. This will only lead to good things... NOTE: I have marked this story "finished" because there won't be more chapters coming. You may finish it yourself, if you ask nicely :)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Humor   Incest   Harem   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Brenda quietly slipped out the front door.

Her sister stood on the front sidewalk, impatient. Brenda ignored her, closing the wooden door as quietly as possible. It was only 8 am, their mother still asleep. So, too, the neighborhood slept, apart from the distant sound of a lawn mower. Whoever was doing that deserved to be shot.

"We're way too early," Sally said. Brenda could practically see the goosebumps on her bare legs. The morning spring air was still chilly. She shrugged.

"Did you want to deal with Mom? We'll get some breakfast, take our time. See what happens."

Sally smiled at that. Brenda took the hand held out to her. Off they went.


Siena watched as her two friends came down the sidewalk.

She was excited. Tingling, even. They had spent the entire night texting, going over what they were to do today. What had happened yesterday. What HAD happened yesterday? Something. They agreed on that. Everything else was open to debate.

Apart from it being wonderful.

"We're here," Laura said, running a hand through her blonde hair as they came to a stop. "Let's go." Kei nodded, a bit of a sparkle in her eye. Siena noticed her friends wore no makeup. Neither did she, a choice which now looked like less of one and more a response to unheard prompting. So, too, were probably their outfits. Light skirts and blouses. In her dreams, Siena had felt that this Lady would have even preferred no clothing on her followers. Just the idea sent another shiver through her. Turning, she offered her arms.

"Ready?"

"Ready!" They linked arms with her, three wide on the sidewalk. Kei pointed forward.

"Onward!"


Venus drove down the empty street.

The car was a consolation gift. A replacement for the attention her parents had not and would not be giving her. Mom had practically said as much. Literally said was the hope their daughter would no longer feel the need to dress goth.

Fuck that. Venus liked dressing in black.

She came to a stop sign, the car practically purring as she rolled to a stop. She hated this car. Sure, it was new, beautiful, but it had no soul. No personality. A dark blue junker would have been more her speed.

Until it broke, that is.

There was movement to the right. One of the girls from the day before was coming down the street. The slightly chunky one, dressed in a red skirt. She had seen her around, but never paid attention to her. Venus rarely paid attention to anyone. Why bother?

Well, because it could lead you to a cool new religion.

Chuckling, she lowered her car window. The girl had obviously recognized her, easy to do given how few brown skinned girls there were around here. She let her elbow stick out the window.

"Need a ride?"

"Where you going?"

"Don't know yet. You?"

"Meeting Brenda on Main."

Venus nodded. Good place, lots of foot traffic now that the weather was good.

"Hop in."

The girl did, walking around the car.

"Jeanie," she said, looking for the seat belt.

"Venus." Venus pulled into the intersection, hanging a left. "Not taking a bike?"

"The disciple's didn't have bikes."

"They didn't have sneakers, either. Nor were they being fucked by Jesus."

"Eh. Depends on the source."

Her face broke out into a grin. Venus glanced over at Jeanie.

"You've heard of the 'Secret Gospel of Mark'?"

"Enough to know it's probably bunk, but yeah." Seatbelt secured, Jeanie settled back into her seat. "Nice car."

"Guilty parents."

"Ah."


Alan watched his mother drive away from the mall.

His muddled mind didn't know what to make of this. Mom wasn't one of the "chosen". He knew that. There was none of the feelings he got from the other girls. That was good. He had no desire to impregnate Mom. Yet, did that mean she was to be left behind? If they left, that is. Everything was still fuzzy. Last night's "download" hadn't helped. Alan's eyes closed, fingers on his forehead. Confusion. Contradictions.

Much of the Bible suddenly made sense, if this was what Moses and Jesus had to deal with.

He needed unhealthy food in his belly. A milkshake. Give himself a brain freeze to clear things up. It was a plan.


Alan felt the women around him as he strolled down the concourse. Young, old, fertile, not. No males. Oh, they were there. His eyes could see them. Not his mind. Or her heart. Only females interested her. Why? Men were not inferior. Surely some were as worthy as he. Maybe other gods were doing their own collecting, based on their own views. Somewhere there were prophetesses collecting football players.

His mood improved at that. Four girls were walking towards him, one already carrying a shopping bag. All four held smoothies. He smiled, stopping not quite in their path.

"Do you wish to Know Love?"


Brenda walked down the sidewalk away from the laughing girls. She could feel her face turning red. "It'll be easy," she had thought. "I know the magic words." Well, obviously the ones Alan had used didn't work for women. Or at least not her. Maybe she had said them wrong. Said them without faith.

Or, those girls were just evil atheists or something.

"We just have to try again." Sally took her hand, squeezing. "I actually didn't feel anything with them."

"Me either," Brenda admitted. "But I'm not sure I will. I don't even know what that's supposed to be like. The Lady hasn't talked to me." That bothered her. Yes, God didn't seem to talk to Peter and the others, but they got to listen to Jesus preach for months before they were sent out. This situation was just ridiculous.

"It'll work out. Have faith!"

She looked at her sister. Sally was only two days into this. She hadn't felt the Holiness of having Alan insider her. Why was she the evangelical one?

Well, if she was, maybe she should do the talking. Looking ahead, Brenda saw a gaggle of girls coming out of a store. Cheerleaders, she thought. Not in uniform, naturally, but she recognized some of them. She'd have no influence on these girls.

"Go for it," she told Sally. Sally grinned as the two groups passed.

"Morning! Have you heard of the Glory?"

The cheerleaders stopped as one. There was a laugh from someone.

"Glory HOLE?"

"SHHH!" The tallest of the girls, in a loose halter top and jean shorts, held up her hand. She stepped forward. "No. Tell us."


"Love is everywhere. It is with everyone. One must only listen. Accept. Accept the Glory that is offered. The Glory that is the Truth of Her Love. Only then will one find Peace."

Alan watched the twenty or so girls nod as they sat on the cement plant holders around him. He had moved them out of the mall, evading the attention of security. They now occupied the sidewalk outside one of the lesser used entrances. The sun was warm. The breeze light. A hand went up from a girl with freckles.

"What kind of Love?"

"Whatever kind you wish. Whatever kind you Desire." Alan saw eyes drop to between his legs. A few lips parted, tongues slipping out to wet them. Oh, how he wished they were in his park. At least four of the girls were in heat, ready for his seed. Ready for the Lady to give her Blessing.

A woman with twin daughters was walking by. She glowed, overweight body seeming to radiate desirability, both spiritual and sexual. The girls, too, though they were still slim. Alan raised his arm.

"Would you learn of Love, of Acceptance?" The woman stopped, eyes widening as they turned to him. Her hands went to her daughters' shoulders, stopping them. Their protests faded as they, too, looked.

"Join us," said a voice from his congregation. "Hear of the Glory."

"Yes," said another, the brown haired woman scooting over on the stone wall. "Sit. Learn. Love."

"Love..." In a trance, the woman pushed her girls forward towards the open seat. Those she passed nodded.

"Love."


"So, this guy is going to knock us all up?"

Jeanie nodded to the skater girl. Her punk friends leaned closer.

"Yup. This Goddess seems to want his seed spread around."

"God. That would piss off Mom. Piss off everyone!"

"And please the Goddess." Venus looked at them. "Don't forget that. She's pro-sex."

"Sign me up!"


It was time to go.

Alan sensed that. Sensed that he had taught all his congregation could digest that day. He smiled at them, standing. All thirty stood with him.

"Ladies..."

It hit his mind like he had a shattered leg, pain shooting down instead of up. Sounds and images exploded into him, every sense overwhelmed. His hands went to his head, trying to prevent his skull from fracturing. Even as all perception of the world around him vanished, he felt arms holding him, voices soothing him.

"Master! What is it?"

"Flee." It came from him without thought. "We must flee if you are to Live, to Love." His eyes opened. He saw the frightened beauties before him. Some sanity returned. "Tomorrow. All who Love must gather tomorrow."

"We gather at his house." A homely teen with large breasts spoke. She shook her head in disbelief. "Oh, God, I can hear it! Hear HER!"

"Me too!" The Hispanic girl rattled off his address, others either nodding or quickly typing it into their phones. Alan nodded.

"Bring what you can. Camping gear. Tents. Knives. Anything we can't make, anything God and Nature can't provide. Food, for the first days. Nothing electric, for it will soon be useless."

"Fuck my husband." The mother of two clutched her daughters to her side. "There's that outdoor store on the other side of the mall. I'm going to max out my credit cards."

"Me too!" Others chimed in. Alan closed his eyes again, head pounding.

"Go. Tomorrow we will be together in Her Glory."


Brenda felt it.

Her body shook. She knew. KNEW. God, how did Alan handle this? And it was only a fraction. Only a fraction of the Word of the Lady. This she knew. Looking at those before her in the small park, she also knew they had heard. More, Believed. There would be no need to convince these converts.

She heard yelling. Running towards them were a group led by Jeanie and the Black Goth. The Freshmen trio, too, she sensed were coming this way. She stood, shaking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.