WHAT MONEY CAN DO TO/FOR YOU! - Cover

WHAT MONEY CAN DO TO/FOR YOU!

 

Chapter 3

With nothing pressing to accomplish, we headed back to our hotel.

“They have an indoor pool here, Kimmee. Want to go for a swim?”

“You want to see me in that new bikini again, don’t you, Jon Jon?” she said.

“Now there is a nickname I can live with,” I said to her. “However, I wouldn’t mind practicing my breast stroke up in our room.”

“I like the sound of that,” she said, pulling me to the elevator pushing the close door button too many times.

We ended up alone and she dropped to her knees trying to start a blow job, but the ‘ding’ occurred too quickly and an older couple where there, with her saying, “We’ll wait for the next one, go ahead!”

The door closed and she went into fervor, actually getting me to cum before we got to our floor, only three floors higher.

Back in our room, I said, “You are such a naughty girl?”

“Isn’t that one of the reasons you love me so much?” she said sticking her hand down my pants and squeezing my hardness.

Her phone rang, and she put it on speaker, “Hey Mom?”

“Is Jon with you, I need to speak to both of you soon, please?”

“Sure!” we said together.

“Where are you guys, anyway?”

“We’ve been shopping most of the day,” Kim said.

“Sounds like fun,” our mother said.

“We’re moving to Reno together,” Kim said. “Why don’t you come with us? It could be lots of fun.”

“Kimberley Howard, you don’t move across the country to have ... fun!”

“You must not be doing it right, Martha,” she said.

“What is motivating you to move at all?”

“People coming up to us and asking for money,” I answered. “When you have $350,000,000 in the bank, living a nine to five lifestyle makes no sense at all.”

“Despite all of that, I really need to talk to you two. Exactly, where are you?”

“In Jamestown at the Fairfield Inn. It’s only twenty miles out of town and nobody here knows who we are. We love it here, pack a bag and join us?” I said to her.

We heard her laugh over the phone, and she finally said, “What the hell, why not?”

“Don’t forget to pack a swimsuit, they have a nice pool and spa, perfect for my hot mom!”

Another loud giggle and she said, “I’m on my way. What rooms are you in?”

“331, just one room, beautiful!” I said to her. “Bye!”

“Seeya,” she said.


We waited down in the lobby for her and the moment she came through the door, Kim got up and welcomed her while I took her bag from her taking her to the elevator.

“Don’t I need to get a room?” she asked.

“We can share,” Kim said with Mom clearly not understanding, but she was caught up in her daughter’s excitement.

I opened the room and she instantly saw the single king size bed that took up most of the room. I saw her eyes looking around and she was trying to figure it all out... “Are you two ... lovers?”

“Of course we are,” Kim said. “Jon Jon and I are not just brother and sister anymore. We fuck all the time.”

“What ... did you just say?” she turned to her twenty-year-old daughter.

I put her bag down and we all sat on the bottom edge of the bed together, with our about to turn forty-year-old mother Martha, explaining what was going on.

“No, daddy doesn’t know,” Kim said. “Does he need to?”

“I’m so perplexed,” she said getting up and heading to the restroom. “Back in a minute.”

My lover/sister started a most remarkable kiss between us as Mom walked back out, and we weren’t stopping.

“Join us, Matty,” I said. “We don’t bite, unless that’s what you want?”

“Nobody has called me that since ... a longtime ago,” she said.

We broke up our kiss as Kim started to unbutton Matty’s blouse, while I took off the few items I was wearing.

Mom was watching me closely while she was nearing toplessness. Down to my only my boxers, I took over for Kim and finished getting my mother naked. Kim was naked quickly, herself, as I dropped my boxers and watched my mother’s reaction. I was fully erect, and she practically pounced getting me in her mouth and working fast.

Kim moved in position to give me access to her snatch with my mouth.

“Mom, why don’t you get on me, please? I’ve wanted to fuck you since I was fourteen.”

“Do you have any condoms, honey? I’ve been off birth control for over ten years,” she said.

“No, he doesn’t like them,” my sister said. “Climb on board, take a chance, Matty?”

Without any further hesitation, my own mother, after taking one last lick, got on board for a load of Jonny Juice. She sank all the way down and gave out a fabulous, “Oooooooooo--ooooooohhhhh!”

I asked Kim to get off for a while so I could concentrate on Mom. She did, licking off my face for me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.