WHAT MONEY CAN DO TO/FOR YOU!
Chapter 2

 

Instead of going all the way home, I found us a nice place to stay in Jamestown, a Fairfield Inn to be exact. I got my go bag from the trunk, and she brought in all we had purchased for her.

After paying for two nights, we took our stuff up to the room. She held on to my arm as we took the elevator to the fourth floor.

I opened the door, and the first thing she said was, “There’s only one bed.”

“Is there a problem with that?” I asked her.

She saw my expression and immediately blushed, and then said, “I guess not.”

“Do you always carry a bag of stuff with you?” she asked me.

“Yeah, you never know when you might be in a place you need to stay for a few days. I even have a nice outfit to take you to dinner, later,” I said to her.

“What about, in the meantime, Jon?”

“I’m looking to have a short nap. Consider yourself invited to join me if you’d like?” I said beginning to unbutton my shirt and lay it out to wear again. I did the same with my jeans.

I crawled in under the sheets. She joined me; wearing some of her new underwear. It felt nice having her next to me


Interestingly, I was woken up with my sister riding me like a cowboy on the biggest bull.

“Oh, Jonny boy, you feel so good up inside me. Don’t worry, I’m on the pill,” she said speeding up, but pressing down harder like she was trying to get me even deeper.

I’m just seven inches long on my best day, and this seemed to be one of those. With her on top, I was able to put my hands directly on her fabulous B-cups and squeeze to my heart’s delight, which she seemed to enjoy.

“Jonny, oh please Jonny, fuck me until you cum inside me. I want you to cum and fill me with your Jonny Juice?”

“How very alliterative of you,” I said. “I’m awfully close Baby, keep riding, please?”

That motivated her, and I took my hands, and pulled her closest breast to my mouth, sucking and licking her as I felt my orgasm begin.

“Aaahhh, I feel it, I feel you. Oh, big brother, I’m cumming too?”

She fell on me as our mutual orgasm continued on. I took over the thrusting, as she appeared to be out of horsepower. Using my feet, I covered us with the sheets as we were wrapped in each other’s arms, and we both fell asleep.

Another two hours passed by until Kim got up off me and went into the bathroom. When I heard the shower start, I walked in and joined her.

The moment I touched her back, she went “Hmmmm, that feels nice, but I’m sore from all of that fucking we just did. We’ve got a nice big TV to watch. Can food wait just a little bit?”

“Sure Kimmy. We could get food delivered to our room if we wanted?”

“That sounds good, too!”

“I would prefer to take you out to show off my wife/sister.”

“You shouldn’t have fucked me so hard, husband/brother?”

Arguments are so silly, so I shut up and washed her back.


Since we had warm weather clothes now, we hadn’t decided where we would be moving to on a permanent basis, it was time to go out again, this time to get some all new cold weather clothing.

I went online to look, and Sears seemed the place to go, so after spending a lot of time and money there, we left, now both very hungry.

Kim spotted an Arby’s, so I parked, and we started inside. She seemed nervous again, but I took her by the hand, gave her a kiss, and we went inside.

“Hello, can I take your order?” the blonde said to me.

“What do you want, honey?” I said to my companion.

“Two Turkey Clubs, Jalapeno Bites and a large Chocolate Shake, please?”

I looked at her and couldn’t believe she ordered all that food. I gave them my order, two Angus Steaks, onion rings, and my own large Chocolate Shake.

We got our number and sat down.

“You’ve never eaten that much before, why now?”

“I’m eating for two,” she said waiting for my reaction. “If I’m not pregnant after last night, I never will be, Hubby?”

“You have become quite unpredictable, Wifey!”

In a matter of moments, our food came out to us, I thanked the young lady who stood there for an uncomfortable moment.

“You look familiar?” she said to me.

“I get a lot of that,” I said. “Yes, I am John Stamos.”

She giggled and left.

“I’m married to John Stamos?” Kim questioned.

“When I was younger, I honestly did get that all the time,” I told her. “Besides that, it sometimes gets people off track of who I really was.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.