WHAT MONEY CAN DO TO/FOR YOU! - Cover

WHAT MONEY CAN DO TO/FOR YOU!

 

Chapter 1

My dad Howard, back in 1998, won the Powerball Lottery in Ohio. He took the cash payout, in the amount of $161,500,000.

I am his only son Jon, and I have a sister named Kimberley. Mom had left him back in 1995, and had tried to take him to court to get her share of it, but all she got was a million dollars, which dad gave her from of his personal winnings. He took 50%, and we split the other 50%.

In a moment of weakness, while on a vacation to New York two years ago, Kim and I put in $20 each and bought forty random tickets. By the end of the week, we won and split the Mega Millions, which after deciding to take the lump payout became $197,000,000 more.

We barely touched our previous winnings, so now we were uber-wealthy, as Kim had put it.

I’m 22, and she’s 20. Dad still worked at the same place he had since he turned eighteen, only he bought the company, and it has since done very well. He travels a lot, and we don’t see much of him these days.

Kim sat me down and told me, “Jon, I think we need to move out of town.”

“Why?”

“Everybody is always asking us for money, wherever we go. We’ve given to this city all we should.”

“Because of that, you are suggesting we find someplace else to live? I’ve never lived alone before – and I do not want to start now?”

Putting her hand on my thigh, moving up my leg, she suggested, “We could live ... together, couldn’t we, Jon?”

Before I could answer, she had her mouth on mine, and we were kissing. I wasn’t sure about this, but all of me was responding and was quickly on high alert.

When she broke our contact, all she did was look in my eyes, and I took her upstairs to my room.


I had never even seen her naked before, the closest was when we went to the neighborhood pool at Peterson Park, and all the boys liked how she looked. She was one of the first girls in the entire neighborhood to get curves.

Looking back, I remembered some of the guys gave me grief, saying things to me like, “Too bad she’s your sister, hey Jon?” and other mildly offensive things.

I defended her, but that did make me start looking at her differently. Most of our lives, we were in the same schools at the same time. She took my hand when we walked home. I always thought she was worried about other boys, but now I wonder how long she may have had feelings for me.


The hell with all that, we were naked now, she was on her back with legs apart, and she was rubbing her clit and looking at me, very deliciously.

I licked my finger and put it inside her causing her to gasp, and she looked straight into my eyes saying, “Will you please fuck me? I’m not a virgin, and I’m completely safe – please?”

I was certainly hard enough to, and her beautiful blue eyes were compelling me. “This is incest, Kim. Are you sure we should do this?”

“I’ve wanted you, like this, for so long. I don’t care what anybody else thinks ... I love you, Jon.”

The words she said seemed to put me on automatic, so I gave her a deep moist kiss, and then I took hold of myself, easily pushed myself inside her to her delight and we began to make love.

I wasn’t a virgin either, and knew precisely what to do, and we made love all night long, mostly with me on top and her squealing her head off. She really knows how to kiss. I came three times, including once directly inside her mouth.


At breakfast the next morning, we talked more about leaving.

“Where exactly would you like to live?” I asked my lover and sister. “Could we stay on this side of the Mississippi?”

“We have lived in and around cold weather, rain and snow for far too long here in Ohio, Jon,” she said putting some scrambled eggs on my plate. “Maybe the southwest somewhere?”

“So, you’re talking about Arizona or New Mexico?” I replied. “What about Georgia or Florida?”

I was eating while talking. She sat down closer to me than usual. I suppose last night was the reason for that.

“I’ll go anywhere as long as you and I are together, Jon,” she said. “Everyplace has great reasons to go there. Florida has nice weather, but also hurricanes, California has high taxes and earthquakes, and it rains on Oregon over 200 days a year.”

“Going by the most pleasant weather, LA beats out San Diego by a nose, but I don’t want to spend all that time driving from place to place. Houston has one pleasant day a week, on average, but I don’t want to be ‘Deep in the Heart of Texas,’” I said.

That made her giggle, which made me smile.

“You’re right about having to drive ... I hate it too. Maybe, we find a big enough place that we would never have to leave, except for groceries,” she said.

She broke into a great big smile.

“Let’s each make a list of the places we’d like to live, then compare them, OK beautiful,” I said.

“I like it when you call me that, Jon. I love you!”


Excuse me for a moment -- some complete descriptions are in order;

Me – Jon Howard 6ft6
22 years old, black hair/blue eyes
Sis -- Kim Howard 5ft10
20 years old, brown hair/blue eyes

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.