Listen to the Night - Cover

Listen to the Night

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 5

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Josh Huston had to grow up fast in West Texas in the 1860s. This is a sort of coming-of-age story for a boy who had to become the man of the house when his mother killed his father sort of by accident. Josh wound up building an unusual family at a relatively early age while fighting Indians, poor white trash, and carpetbaggers. He was a bounty hunter for a while and then a special consultant for the Union Army. Somehow, you wonder how he lived through it all! There are 11 chapters.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Superhero   Western   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Violence  

Ella Mae said, "Dear Husband, I have faked coming for most of my life. I rarely have had an honest-to-God come with any of the men I have been forced to fuck, but I want you to know that I did not have to fake anything with you. You gave me the best fuck and the best come that I have ever had! I hope you were pleased with me, and will never tire of me. I can teach you a lot about sex, but I could never hope to teach you how to be such a good fucker. I hope that you will one day come to love me like I love you."

"Ella Mae, you are a wonderful fucker and a woman that I will never tire of. I will keep you as long as you will have me, but you must remember that I cannot stop fucking Charlotte just so that I can fuck you as much as you want. Charlotte was my first wife and will give me my first child, so she will always have a place in my heart. Nevertheless, my heart is big enough to have plenty of room for you, too. I will do my best to make you both happy and give you all of the fucking that you might want. I cannot promise anything beyond that."

"Husband ... Oh, I just love to say that! Husband, I cannot believe my luck at finding you. I will always try to do my best for you, and that includes sharing you with any other wife that you may have. I say it that way because I doubt that Charlotte and I will be your only wives. I have that feeling, and I am usually right about that sort of thing."

"I am glad to hear that, Ella Mae, but I must now point out to you that I am a working man who has chores to do. Come on and let us eat breakfast before Ma thinks that we do not want anything to eat to start the day."

We got up and went down to breakfast. We got some sly grins from the rest of the women, and Charlotte said, "Ella Mae, I hope that shriek from you last night does not mean that our husband hurt you. He is usually very loving, and I cannot imagine why he might of hurt you. Oh, well, maybe it is just that he needs more practice."

That caused a laugh from Ma and Mary and a funny look from Ella Mae before she realized that Charlotte was just teasing. At that, Ella Mae laughed and said, "Oh, there was nothing painful about it!" That produced more laughs, but I was relieved when Ma turned to the stove to fix some breakfast for us.

That morning, after the usual chores were done, I started teaching Ella Mae how to use a Henry rifle. It was imperative that she learn how to help us defend ourselves. If anyone gave Ella Mae a hard time about helping us to defend ourselves, I was going to shoot him myself.

Ella Mae knew virtually nothing about how to shoot, so I had to teach her everything except which end of the gun to point at somebody—that she already knew. We went through a lot of ammunition for the Henry rifle, but she learned to be an excellent shot at stationary targets after the end of three weeks. Moving targets were going to be a whole new story, but we had no good way to practice that. She would just have to learn that when we had some Indians to shoot at.

However, we did go through so much ammunition that I needed to make a trip into town to purchase some more. This was a good time to pick up our other supplies from town, so I figured that Ma and I could go into town while the other three women stayed home to guard the place.

As we were getting ready to leave for town, Ma asked me to join her in the wagon because she had some things to talk to me about. I did not know what she had in mind, but it was obviously something that she did not want the other women to hear. This was the first time Ma had ever been this secretive, and I was anxious to hear what she had to say to me.

She stalled around for the first mile or so, but finally got to what was bothering her. "Josh, you have done a good job accommodating your two wives as far as fucking is concerned. There is a problem, though. You know that your sister Mary is getting past the age when she should be married, but there are no suitable men around here for her to latch on to.

"I am really worried about her. I have seen how she cringes when she hears through the walls the noise your wives make when they come. Frankly, it is tearing her up to miss out on the good things that you are doing for your wives. How would you feel about fucking your sister?"

I am sure that the expression on my face would have been a masterpiece of shock. What a thing for Ma to say!?

"I know that I have done a terrible job with the way I have brought up this subject to you, but I am getting desperate for some way to help Mary. I hope that I have not shocked you too much by broaching this subject, but I feel that something has to be done soon for your sister. How do you feel about it?"

"Ma, I love my sister as a sister probably more than you can imagine, but I have never thought of loving her as a wife. Yes, I can see that there are no other men around for her to marry, and we do not know how much longer this situation will go on. Frankly, win or lose, I think that Texas is going to be short of eligible bachelors for a long time. Certainly, it will be too late for Mary at the rate things are going.

"I am a normal young man, so I can bring myself to fuck almost any woman. I have just been all-fired lucky to have come across two women who fit with me so well and are so damned desirable. Normally, these two women would satisfy me for the rest of my life, but I care for my sister, and I want her to be as happy as I am. Yes, I will marry Mary if you feel that it is necessary and if my two current wives will go along with it. Of course, Mary will have to agree, but from what you say I do not expect much objection from her."

"Thank you, Son. I knew that I could count on you to do what needed to be done for your sister. I have already mentioned the possibility to Charlotte and to Ella Mae, and they have agreed to do whatever you want. Now, the only one to talk to is Mary, and I will do that tomorrow. I expect that you would be too tired to do her justice if she agreed tonight.

"Now, there are a couple of other things that we need to discuss." Ma then brought up a couple of mundane things that needed to be done for the farm, but she wanted to be sure I agreed since I was the nominal man of the house. We discussed them and settled on what to do, so that was the end of that discussion. By that time, we were coming close to a section of the road that was somewhat dangerous from the chance of Comanche attacks, so she stopped to let me mount my horse. Giving me mobility in case of attack was very important.

I rode in an arc about 50 yards in radius in front of her, hoping to trip an ambush before she rode into it. The Comanches had become a real problem, and one had to be alert the whole time that he was in possible reach of a Comanche arrow. This was broken country with a lot of ridges and hills cut by arroyos where an ambusher could find any number of places to hide. Thus, I was not the least bit surprised when an arrow came arcing in my direction.

I was lucky to catch sight of the arrow from the corner of my eye, and I ducked just in time. That damned arrow was launched by an expert, and I would have been dead except for my exceptional luck. At the moment, I was hidden from Ma in the wagon, so I turned back to warn her. Shit, three more arrows headed my way. None of these were launched with the accuracy of that first arrow, but they were nothing to dally with.

I came around a bend and found that Ma was also under attack. This ambush had be remarkably well devised, and I desperately wanted a chance to shoot the war chief who had figured it out. He was much too dangerous to let run around loose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.