Watch What You Say
Chapter 5: Sharing

Copyright© 2015 by Clansman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sharing - BDSM, Spanking. Fem Dom. Masturbation Sex. High school pupil gets his wish and attracts the attention of the girl who fills his fantasies. Though he does so, it comes at a cost. Is he willing to pay it. Yes he is , but he finds out the price is higher than he expected as her friends and others get involved

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

At school it very quickly became known that Sheila and I were an item. I have to say this pleased me greatly. Surprised by her choice, Jenny, who was her closest friend, was scathing about it. Her Father was the head of one of the biggest law firms in the area. Not only that, her mother had inherited wealth. This meant, that like Sheila's family, they were numbered among the rich elite.

"I don't understand you Sheila," she said in my presence one evening. "I just don't know what you see in him."

This was shortly after it became obvious that we were going out together, and we were alone in Sheila's house at the time. I was annoyed by this remark and was about to say something in reply. Sheila gave me a withering look, however, and I had enough sense to hold my tongue.

"It is easy to explain," she said. "He is a good looking guy. He is also one of the smartest students in our year. Add to that he is a karate black belt, which means I feel pretty safe when I am out with him. I have also seen him stripped, and I can tell you he regularly works out in the gym and has a very well muscled body." But even more than that, his body is mine to do with as I please."

"What do you mean when you say you can do as you please?"

"Before I answer that question, then you have to promise that what I tell you will remain a secret. Will you give that undertaking?"

"Of course Jenny," replied. "You know that I won't say a word to anyone if you don't want me to."

Sheila turned to me. "Jenny and I are very close and I trust her. Because we are so close, she would probably find out the nature of our relationship anyway. So we might as well let her in on it from the start."

"That is your prerogative ma'am. As you have already said, I am yours to do with as you please."

"Once I have told her, we will let you into a little secret of our own." Sheila said.

I could see Jenny looked alarmed at this.

"It's alright Jenny. As you will find out, he won't dare say a word about us. If he did, he would not be able to sit down for a week. If he so much as hinted about anything I tell him, I would blister his bare ass. You see, I am his dominant other and he is my submissive little sex slave." She giggled at this then added, "Though I assure you he is not so little where it matters.

"I told you I was a virgin, and I was," She said, turning to me, "But Jenny and I got each other off to relieve our sexual tensions."

Despite the fact I felt alarmed and humiliated that our secret was going to be entrusted to another, it also gave me a thrill and I my cock stirring at the thought. Would she just tell her, or, if they were that close, is she going to show her what this entailed.

"You really would punish him like that if he went against your wishes?" Jenny asked.

"I have already done so on more than one occasion," she said with a giggle. "In fact, I sometimes punish him because I enjoy doing so. Would you like a demonstration?"

"Now that would be interesting," Jenny said with an evil smile. "I think he was about to make some kind retort when I questioned you about things a bit earlier."

"Bitch," I thought. At the same time, though, I was now fully erect. Not only was I going to be punished, but also another gorgeous girl was going to watch it happen. It might be degrading, but it might also lead to other interesting situations.

"Strip!" Sheila commanded. "Jenny will you bring over that armless chair and sit it where you will have a good view."

By the time Jenny had placed the chair in the center of the room, I had stripped. Sitting on the bed, she was staring at my erection.

"I see what you mean when you said he wasn't so little. I only once caught a glimpse of my brother's when I spied on him masturbating. Your guy is bigger and thicker than he was."

Sheila sat on the chair and ordered me to lie across her knees.

"Twelve I think," she told me, "And you will count out the strokes."

It may have been a demonstration, but she was not holding back. If anything she was putting her heart and soul into. By the seventh stroke I was sobbing out the count. On the eighth spank she paused and looked over at Jenny.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.