Watch What You Say - Cover

Watch What You Say

Copyright© 2015 by Clansman

Chapter 4: Revelations

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Revelations - BDSM, Spanking. Fem Dom. Masturbation Sex. High school pupil gets his wish and attracts the attention of the girl who fills his fantasies. Though he does so, it comes at a cost. Is he willing to pay it. Yes he is , but he finds out the price is higher than he expected as her friends and others get involved

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

After some time passed we got up and made our way back to the party. As she put her hand on the door handle, she paused and said,

"Phone your mum and tell her I have invited people to stay over. Tell her you had been invited to stay also. Do you think she will object?"

"I don't think so. It means she won't have to come and collect me. If anything she will be quite pleased, especially when she knows it is you who asked me. Mind you she will jump to her own conclusions."

"In this case she will be correct," Sheila said with a grin.

I took out my mobile, and when my mom answered, I told her Sheila had invited me and to stay the night.

"Oh-la-la," my mum said with a giggle. "If Sheila has invited you to stay over, I hope you make it worth her while."

I decided I would play her at her own game.

"I already have, and that is why she has asked me to stay over."

There was silence on the other end for a minute then my mum replied.

"Normally I would take that as a bit of bravado. I would suspect you were trying to get your own back. After all, I did say you should get laid. But you know there was something in your tone that suggests you might be telling the truth."

Sheila had been standing close to me as I spoke, but I didn't realize she was hearing what mum was saying. Suddenly the phone was taken from my grasp and Sheila was speaking to my mum.

"He is telling the truth, Mrs. Stuart and he certainly made it worthwhile," she said with a giggle, "He is quite a stud, and with the right kind of training, I think he might make a good lover. So if you don't mind, I intend to keep him."

She pressed the loudspeaker button so that I could hear my mother's response.

"I am happy that he has found such a nice girl. It is also good to know he shows enough promise that you want to keep him. I hope you realize he needs a woman's firm hand."

"Oh, I think he has already discovered that in the preliminaries, Mrs. Stuart," she said with a giggle.

"In that case Sheila, my name is Monica. Keep him under your thumb and train him well. I am pleased he has found someone who knows what is needed. I think we understand each other. His father needed the same kind of treatment, still does, in fact," my mother said with a laugh.

Now I was really surprised. If what my mother told Sheila was true, I never had any idea that my father was receiving that kind of treatment at home.

"Good to know that," Sheila said with a giggle. "I guess that is why he shows such promise."

"Keep up the good work my girl, you have my blessing." My mother continued. 'Now that I know what is going on, I am very pleased. If you ever feel he needs some punishment from this end, I would be happy to help out. I haven't had the pleasure of spanking his bottom since he hit puberty."

"I will bear that in mind Monica. I will call you if I think he needs that kind of treatment when he is out of my presence."

I could hardly believe the way this conversation was going. At the same time, the thought of my mother putting me across her knee was causing my cock to harden. Knowing I could hear what my mum was saying, Sheila had been watching me. She noticed the bulge growing in my pants.

"You know, Monica, your son really is a good little pain slut. He can hear what we are saying. It seems the thought of being spanked by you has made him hard. I can see the bulge in his pants."

"Dear, dear," my mother said, "That really is naughty. I think he deserves another good thrashing for that. When you find the opportunity give him one for me"

"I'll do that Monica. If I need to, sometime in the future, I will give you a call and you can do the same for me."

"That would be a pleasure dear girl. I hope we can meet in person soon."

"I will see that it is arranged," Sheila told her, "And I look forward to meeting you."

They chatted for a few more minutes before hanging up. As she put the phone down Sheila looked over at me.

"It seems I am going to have the pleasure of spanking that lovely bottom again at your mum's request. It is something you can look forward to when I take you to my room later. I do agree with your mum, you are a naughty boy. So a good thrashing is what you will get."

Later that evening as we made our way up to bed, Sheila reminded me of the spanking that awaited me. She said she was really looking forward to administering it.

I realized the threat and the pain I knew it was going to cause. Though this made my knees weak, my cock was hard. I was dreading what was going to happen and at the same time looking forward to it. When we entered the bedroom, she ordered me to strip.

When I had done so she moved to her wardrobe and took out a pair of short, black leather pants and a black leather waistcoat. She undressed and put on the other clothes. The waistcoat did not fasten, but flopped as she moved, exposing her ample boobs.

She then donned a pair of high-heeled black leather boots. Moving to a drawer. She pulled out a black whip and gave it a shake. I saw immediately that it had nine slender black tails.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.