Watch What You Say - Cover

Watch What You Say

Copyright© 2015 by Clansman

Chapter 3: The Conditions

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Conditions - BDSM, Spanking. Fem Dom. Masturbation Sex. High school pupil gets his wish and attracts the attention of the girl who fills his fantasies. Though he does so, it comes at a cost. Is he willing to pay it. Yes he is , but he finds out the price is higher than he expected as her friends and others get involved

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

"You know that my father is a very successful business man. At work, when he needs to be, he can be very decisive and absolutely ruthless. At home it is a very different story," Sheila told me.

"In what way?" I asked,

"There, my mother rules the roost. Not just in the normal way either. It isn't just a case of a husband giving way to his wife because he loves her. Nor is it just to get a bit of peace. In our house, my dad is completely controlled by my mum."

"I don't get it. Are you trying to tell me something?" I asked

"Do you know anything about BDSM?" She responded, answering my question with one of her own.

"Only what I've read on the internet, so I know what it implies."

"Then you will know what I mean when I say that my mum is my dad's dominant other. So remember your promise not to reveal to anyone what I have told you"

"Wow! That is a real surprise," I responded. "Don't worry though, I will keep my word, but why tell me at all?

"Because I take after my mother. If I have a relationship, then it will be like the one she has with my father." I think you have a submissive streak. I say this because I overheard you talking about me in that café booth a few weeks ago."

"You heard us?" I asked, totally shocked.

"I was in the next booth with two friends. You intimated at one point that you would put yourself under my control if that meant you could have a sexual relationship with me." She grinned, "So are you willing to put your body where your mouth is?"

"Are you kidding?" I asked.

"No! I am deadly serious. If you accept me as your dominant other, then you will get what you wish." She gave me a devilish smile, "But now you know, it will come at a cost. Are you willing to pay it?"

I thought about what she was saying and I could feel my cock hardening inside my pants. I know what I said, but could I really do what she asked. She sat silently, watching me and giving me time to make up my mind.

"If I accepted your offer, when would this new relationship start?"

"From the moment you accept. But I am not giving you any time to think things over. It is now or never. It is decision time Bill, what is your answer?"

It seemed as if she was watching me with a predatory look. God, she was beautiful and desirable. My cock was as hard as a rock just thinking about being inside her. That was one part of my anatomy that was obviously willing to pay the price. I couldn't help it. I smiled. I Knew If I went along with this, it would be other parts of my body that paid the price.

She saw my smile.

"What are you grinning at?" She wanted to know.

I shared my thoughts with her and she laughed.

"So what is your answer?"

"If I accept will I have to address you as 'Mistress?" I asked.

"When you are in slave mode, yes. That is how you will address me. In our normal day-to-day relations I will call you Bill and you will address me as normal. However, when I call you William, you will immediately become my sex slave and your body will be mine to do with as I wish. Then, until I tell you otherwise you will address me as ma'am or mistress. I ask you one last time, do you accept?"

I had to make up my mind. I had said I would do that if I could have her. Did I mean it? Could I accept what it meant? There was only one way to find out.

"I will accept your terms," I told her.

"Mmm! She said, "You accept my terms and I am now your dominant other. If so, how should you have answered me?"

I gave her a puzzled look, but she just stared back, and then the penny dropped.

"I should have said, I accept your terms ma'am."

"So that was remiss of you and you have displeased me. When you do that, I will award you a punishment. You have just received twelve penalty points. These will be translated into twelve snacks on your bare bottom. They will be administered at an appropriate time and place. Fortunately, since we are in my home, we can adjourn to my bedroom. There your punishment will be administered."

She stood, looked over at me and said,

"William, take my hand and come with me!"

"With trembling in my legs I stood, took her hand and she led me upstairs to her bedroom. I knew I was about to experience what it meant to have her as my dominant other.

When we reached her bedroom, she closed the door and ordered me to strip.

My face must have been beet-root red as I did so. I did as ordered and soon my clothes were folded across a bedroom chair. I was standing naked before her. Yet even with the threat of punishment my cock was erect and harder than it had ever been.

"Put your hands behind your back and stand with your legs shoulder width apart," she ordered.

I did what she told me

Her eyes fastened on my hard rod.

"I told you that I had been instructed by my mother. So you know I have seen my father naked and I have been allowed to punish him on occasion. However, I have never been allowed to have any form of sexual intercourse with him. I am still a virgin though you may soon have the privilege of taking my cherry."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.