The Small Town Preacher's Wife
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by comix

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A black woman marries a small town preacher, never realizing the dangers involved.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Zoophilia   Black Male   Black Female   Bestiality  

It’s been 10 years now since the incident at Sweet Tea, Mississippi.

My husband and I have moved 4 times since that incident, but we’ve always remained in Mississippi. It is our home. It’s were our families are, so why not stay here?

Both Buster and Black Boy passed away a few years ago and I’ve managed to find replacements for both. Both are Great Danes and we call them Wyoming and Keeper. Wyoming is a grayish color while Keeper is almost jet black, with only a spot of white on his chest and at the base of his tail.

It took me a couple of years, and a lot of therapy, to get over the events in Sweet Tea and I must thank my husband for being there when I needed him the most.

He never let his faith waver – while I had many questions about mine.

After all, how could he allow me to continue with the dogs and stay faithful to his religious upbringing? Believe me, he struggled with it often during the ensuing years, but his love for me and how I was doing seemed to overcome his questions.

I will admit that the two dogs were the ones I relied on the most those first couple of months.

My husband would be in another part of the house, or at the church when I had my connections with either of them. Sometimes both were there at the same time, helping me to get out of my shell, and I truly appreciated them more for their attentions.

At times, it was like they knew me much better than my husband did and in a way, I suppose they did. I seemed to spend more time with then during those hours, days, and months after the abduction and forced couplings with the dogs.

I was never told what happened to Miriam and Janet, other than they were dead. To tell the truth, I didn’t want to know, either. That part of my life was over and done with. I learned to turn it over to the Lord and let Him take care of it all. I certainly eased my mind and made me feel much better.

I said earlier we’d remained in Mississippi but I didn’t mention that we were still in the Mississippi Delta. We’ve now relocated to a small church in Alligator, Mississippi. We’re roughly 75 miles from Sweet Tea and I still occasionally visit with some of the ladies from our old church. Only my husband and I know of the events that happened and we’re very careful not to make mention of it when we do visit. In a way going back there is a type of therapy and I have always felt much better after we’ve left and returned home.


Shortly after we moved the first time I had a nervous breakdown, due to the kidnapping and forced mating with Buster and Black Boy. I was admitted to a hospital in Memphis, Tennessee and spent 2 months there. My husband was with me every week, returning home for Sunday and Wednesday night services and then coming right back the following day.

I don’t know what I would’ve done without his support.

After the first month, I was permitted to go home for a couple of days at a time and the first ones to meet me at the door were my beloved dogs. My husband would conveniently disappear for a couple of hours and let me have my time with them.

I would always start by getting completely nude and letting Buster and Black Boy get familiar with my body once more. This entailed a lot of sniffing and licking all over me and I must admit that their ministrations felt great and helped me relax, just when I needed to relax the most.

I’d go to a corner of the room, where I kept a mattress on the floor, and lay there and let them continue to ‘explore’ my body, from my face to my crotch to even my feet. I would open my legs and let them orally satisfy me there, as well. There wasn’t anything I tried to hide from them, as they knew my body even better than I or my husband did at that point.

Many times, I’d fall asleep while they ‘tended’ to me. I loved the feel of their tongues on my body, as well as inside my body. I be aroused when one of them would want to mount me, but they never pressured me into anything. I guess they instinctively know what I needed and when I needed it, and I just let them do what they wanted to do. They never forced themselves on me and at times I’d wake up to find them both cuddled against me, like they were ‘spooning’ me.

On either my third or fourth return home I found my husband had brought in some of the ‘furniture’ I used with them, most notably the bench I used when they both ‘attended’ me. One where I could get penetration from one while orally pleasing the other, and still be comfortable at the same time. The only thing he replaced with the cushioning, making it softer and fluffier for me.

God, I do love that man!

On one of those ‘visits’ I decided it was time to let my babies get relief with me, so I laid over the bench and let Black Boy take me from behind, while Buster was attended to with my mouth.

It felt so good to have that all-too familiar weight on my back again as Black Boy mounted me for the first time in months! He moved around several times to get his angle right, then he pushed forward and entered me, bringing a gasp to my lips. It felt good to be home once again.

After making sure his ‘brother’ was occupied and being taken care of, Buster came around to my face, jumping up on my and lying his front legs on my shoulders, and presented his exposed K-9 cock for me to see. He was already dripping his seminal fluids, in anticipation of getting some release, so I urged his forward and he pumped several times, getting his destination lined up perfectly, then I opened my mouth an engulfed him.

Both whined, as they worked towards their releases and I hummed as well, as I got closer to my own release. With one hand, I gripped the K-9 cock in my mouth and used my other hand to massage my clitoris, feeling the length of Black Boy as he drove deeper into my hole. I began gyrating my hips and moving my mouth back and forth for them to enjoy. I was getting my ‘jollies’ as much as they were, and perhaps enjoying it much more than they were. It’s had been months since I’d had any real contact with them and, for the first time in ages, I realized how much I’d missed them.

Buster shot his load first, forcing it deep into my throat. I greedily swallowed it all and licked him clean before he withdrew and retreated to his favorite corner to clean himself up and then take a nap. About 10 minutes later Black Boy erupted deep inside of me, knotting me for about 20 minutes before he could withdraw and retreat to one of the other corners to clean up and sleep, as well.

I laid there for a while, catching my breath and letting my body relax in the after-haze of the coupling, before getting up and going to take a shower and clean up myself, before getting dressed and joining my husband elsewhere in the house.

I was beginning to be thankful for being home once again.


Black Boy, Buster and I had the same routine each time I came home. Our mating’s were the highlight of each visit.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.