The Small Town Preacher's Wife - Cover

The Small Town Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2015 by comix

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A black woman marries a small town preacher, never realizing the dangers involved.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Zoophilia   Black Male   Black Female   Bestiality  

I honestly don't know how it all got started!

I'm a black woman, married to a Baptist Preacher for over 35 years and I've had a happy life, or at least I thought I did.

My husband and I got married at a late age, he was 29 and I was 28. I had never even imagined getting married to anyone, let alone a Preacher, but you know that life has a way of changing things and that's what happened to me.

Wilson and I were attending an after graduation party at the college we both attended. He's graduated #3 in the class and I was close behind, at #6. While we didn't have perfect 4.0 grades, we both graduated with honors. Wilson was just 23 and headed to Seminary in Oklahoma. I had a major in business and was already accepted at a huge chain store, as a manager trainee, and I was looking forward to getting started with my working life.

Well, at this party Wilson approached me and asked if I'd like to dance with him. Now I love to dance so naturally I accepted and he led me out onto the dance floor, where we stay through 6 songs, all of them slow ones. He help me close and we talked to each other while we danced. He was a proper gentleman and his hands never roamed over my body, though at times I wish they had.

Let me describe us for you.

As I've already stated, I'm a black woman, with my skin the shade of mocha, which I love. Not too black and not too light! I stand just over 5', 5" and weigh ___ lbs. (You didn't actually think I'd tell you how much I weigh, did you?) I keep my hair short and close to my scalp, which I've done my entire adult life. I was never into the long hair thing and I simply detest corn rows or braiding or extensions! To me they make a person look out of place. Besides that, it's easier to keep my hair and scalp clean that way. I tend to dress sensibly and never wear too much make-up, either. I've been told I could have been a model if I'd chosen that profession, but I don't really like displaying myself in that fashion.

Wilson stands just over 6' tall and weighs almost 200 lbs. He's light complexioned and also keeps his hair short. He once told me that he'd shaved his head one time but the razor burn and the nicks and cuts quickly changed his mind. He has a mustache and goatee and is quite handsome, in his own way.

Anyway, Wilson and I danced most of the night and when it was time for the party to end he asked if he could take me home.

I accepted quickly. I really didn't want to lose his company that night.

I didn't realize it right then but the beginning of 'Love at First Sight' was starting to run rampant throughout my body and soul.

Once we got to my apartment he kissed me lightly on the cheek and asked if I'd see him again. I said yes and we set a date for the next weekend. I entered my apartment, closed and locked the door behind me, and collapsed on the sofa. I was dizzy with romance for the first time in my life, but again, I didn't recognize the symptoms at the moment.

I could still feel Wilson's touch as he kissed me and held my hand to the place, trying to keep that warmth right there. Of course it didn't work.

I went to work the following Monday and the day just seemed to fly by. Most of the time I was lost in my mind and my fantasies as I relived that kiss Wilson had planted on my cheek. Several times I had to scold myself and do my best to pay attention to the orientation being given. I made it through the day ... barely, but I made it. The rest of the week went better and I concentrated more on my job and less on romance.

Friday night came and went.

Our date was for Saturday and, promptly at 5:00 that evening Wilson appeared at my door, flowers in hand, and rang the doorbell.

I answered and was pleasantly surprised with the flowers. I took them into the kitchen, after inviting him inside, and put them in some fresh water and set the vase on the table next to my entertainment center, where I'd be able to see them.

We sat and talked for almost an hour. He told me about his plans to be a preacher and that he'd be leaving in two weeks for seminary in Oklahoma City. He told me he'd be gone for 4 years as he studied and that he'd be back every six weeks to visit family. He also asked if it would be possible to see me while he was here.

I quickly told him yes!

The rest of the date was nice. He took me to a local restaurant and we had steak and baked potatoes, along with some very good sweet tea. He'd asked me if I wanted a mixed drink or a beer and I informed him that I didn't drink. I also told him that I never smoked and had no intention of starting. He laughed and told me he didn't do either himself.

The date went well and I had a great time with him. We sat and talked for almost two hours after we'd finished our meal. We didn't have anything else to do and it just felt right to sit and talk and get to know each other better.

When we got to my apartment he tried to give me another peck on my cheek, but I turned my head at the last moment and he got me right on the lips, just as I'd intended. The kiss lingered longer this time and he wrapped his arms around me and we hugged as we continued the kiss. Eventually we broke apart and I think we were both a little embarrassed, but it soon passed and we said good-night.


True to his word, Wilson visited with me each and every time he was home. We got to know each other quite well and we spent a lot of time together. We danced, went out to eat, sat in my apartment and just talked. We never did anything sexual at that time, either. We enjoyed each other's company and I was always saddened when it was time for him to return to Oklahoma City.


The last time he came to visit he invited me to the ceremonies for his 'graduation' from Seminary. I gladly accepted.

When it was time to leave he greeted me at my apartment, again with flowers in his hand - only this time it was a corsage for me to wear to the 'graduation'. It was pink and quite lovely. He pinned it to the dress' left shoulder and we got into his car and left.

It's a 6 hour drive my apartment to Oklahoma City and during all that time we chatted and told each other things we hadn't already said. He has a great sense of humor and loves telling jokes, so most of the time I was in stitches from laughing so hard. The time quickly passed and before either one of us really realized it, Oklahoma City loomed in the distance. I hated to see the trip end, but I was also looking forward to his ceremony.


Wilson 'graduated' at the top of his class and I was so proud for him. He gave a speech before the ceremony started, quoting several passages from the Bible as he did and he got a night applause from the rest of his class and those attending once he finished.

At the end we went to the party afterwards and that's when he popped the question.

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I truly never saw it coming, but I was glad it did.

Once I said yes the crowd behind us gave a huge cheer. I had never even realized that the throng was there. I turned quite red but was so happy that I didn't really care. I was going to be the wife of a Baptist Preacher!


In May of that same year we got married in a small ceremony officiated by the head of the Seminary Wilson had attended. It was a small ceremony, since neither one of us had any family. His parents had passed away 10 years earlier after an accident. Mine had passed on separately, my mom with Breast Cancer and my dad from a heart attack. They'd died within a couple years of each other. Neither one of us had any siblings, so we decided to forgo the large ceremony and it was just the three of us, plus a photographer so that we'd have pictures to show our kid, when we decided to have a family that is.


Two weeks after Wilson finished Seminary, and the time we got married, we moved to Sweet Tea, Mississippi, where he was to head a church there. Yes, there is such a place as Sweet Tea, Mississippi. Grace Solid Rock Baptist Church had interviewed him before he finished and once they'd invited him he gave it some thought and then accepted - after we talked it over that is. The one thing we did in the early stages of our marriage was to discuss everything with each other.

I wasn't expecting anything huge, as far as the church went, but what I got was something I'd never imagined, let alone dreamed of.

Sweet Tea, Mississippi is in the Mississippi Delta. Another words it's in the northwest corner of the state and the Mississippi River runs along the western side of "The Delta". Poverty is quite rampant there. Now don't get me wrong, the wealthy live there too, but he poor outnumber the wealthy by a huge margin. The city is also about 96% African-American.

The move took two weeks. Not that we had a lot to move, but rather finding a suitable place to live is what took the time away from us. We searched for a small house but couldn't find anything we could afford. As a preacher, Wilson's salary wasn't all that big, so we had to make do with what we had. After looking for a couple of weeks we decided it would be better if we just got an apartment and settled for that for the time being. We found a nice one near the church we could afford and soon moved in and got settled into the life we were about to be a part of.

Our first Sunday at the church was something I'll never forget.

The people kept coming in and before I knew it the place was literally packed to the rafters! Seriously, it was 'standing room only' that first Sunday and Wilson gave a great sermon and we didn't get out of there until long after 3:00 that afternoon and then it was a 'meal on the grounds' and we got to meet most of the congregation as we ate. That food was some of the best I've ever eaten and I think most of the people left there will full stomachs and plenty of left-overs to last until the end of the following week.

Our first month of Sundays saw a full house each service and those services always lasted until early afternoon, with the latest we stayed in at close to 4:00 in the afternoon. We always got a warm greeting at the door as people left and went home. We got invites to houses for dinners and just to socialize and most of those we accepted. We realized it would all slow down sooner or later and we made sure we were prepared for it.

The collections each and every Sunday exceeded our expectations and all the cash went directly into the bank account and it was used for church improvements, missionary help and for Wilson's salary, which wasn't much at that time. He did get a substantial 'raise' after his first six months though and we were happy for it. It enabled us to finally put a down payment on a small house and get out of that apartment. By the end of our first year we were completely settled in at the new house and finally beginning to catch our breaths. The first year was hectic but we loved each and every moment of it.

The first 5 or 6 years of our mission to this church went quite well but around the time our 7th was ending something happened that would test not only us, but our marriage as well.


By now I was pushing 40 and there were still no kids. I made an appointment to see my doctor and found out that I couldn't have any kids. It nearly killed me! I wanted kids so bad and now I couldn't. We talked about adoption but decided it wasn't the right thing to so. If the Lord had wanted me to have kids he'd have let me have them the natural way. After talking about this for a couple of months and doing a lot of praying, we both came to the decision that we wouldn't adopt. We live our lives with just the two of us to keep each other company.

I fell in love with him all over again. He was so supportive and we never argued about anything, always talking things out. Even when I thought I do into a depression with not being able to get pregnant, he was right there and was very supportive.

I had truly found the man of my dreams and was quite happy.


I was out in the rural neighborhood on my weekly visits for the church when I came to a house with a name I didn't recognize. The name on the mailbox was Walters and as much as I looked I couldn't find that name on our membership list. I decided to check the list for our prayer requests and finally found it. The name listed was Myrtle Walters. Several of congregation has asked to place her on the prayer list but no reason was given. I parked in her drive and approached the house.

As I got up on the front porch and about to knock on the door, I heard the following...

"Get out of here, you bastard! Don't you ever come back here again or I'll call the cops!"

The door burst open and an older black man ran out, down the steps and disappeared around the corner of the house.

I stood there, a look of shock on my face. The man has almost run over me. He'd never even seen me standing there.

It took me a moment to realize that someone was talking to me, I was shaking so much.

"I said, can I help you?"

I turned around and saw an older black woman - probably in her late 60's - standing in the open doorway. She was barely dressed with her ragged blouse just barely covering her massive chest, and no bra was visible. I was embarrassed for her.

"Can I help you, Miss?" Came the question once more.

"I apologize. I was almost run over there."

"Sorry 'bout that. But that bastard needs to listen to what I tell him." She sounded well educated for a woman of her age and I instantly regretted the thought. I had no right to prejudge someone I'd just met.

I introduced myself to her.

"Hello," I held out my hand, "I'm Mrs. Potter. My husband's the new Baptist preacher here in town. I was stopping by to introduce myself and to invite you to our services on Sunday."

She stared at me like I suddenly had a third eye in the middle of my forehead. Then she laughed!

I just stood there, not knowing what else to do.

"Ha-ha-ha," she continued. "That's funny, lady. Do you know who I am?"

Obviously I didn't.

"I've had preacher's wives visit me plenty of times in the past 20 years but never had anyone make me laugh like that. Would you like to come in for a bit and get out of this hot sun?"

I accepted her invitation and wondered if I'd regret it.

I would.


She ushered me into her living room and then directed me to the sofa. She took a seat opposite me and made herself comfortable.

"Can I offer you something to drink?" she asked.

"No, thank you. I'm fine."

"Ok, Mrs. Potter, what can I do for you?" She shifted slightly as she spoke, slowly directing her body so that it was directly in front of me.

"I'm going to get some water. You sure you won't have some?" she asked.

"Well, I guess a bit of water would be nice. Thank you."

"Seems nice enough," I thought.

A few minutes later she returned and handed me a glass full of ice and water. I took a sip and noticed it had a sweet taste to it.

I guess she saw my reaction, because she said, "Don't worry about the taste. I'm on a private well and it's always tasted like that."

It sounded contrived to me, but I let it slide and finished the glass, setting it down on the end table and then directed my attention once again to her. For the first time I noticed that she'd changed into something else while she'd been gone. Now, instead of the baggy blouse and worn shorts, she had on a tighter shirt and her pants were also shorter, revealing more of her legs, which for some reason I noticed that they looked freshly shaved. (Now why would I notice that?)

As I adjusted my body on the sofa a bit of dizziness came upon me and I think I dipped to one side for a moment.

"Are you alright, Mrs. Potter?" I heard.

"Yes. Just a bit of dizziness. I'll be fine in a minute."

But I wasn't.

I had no idea at the time but she'd put something in that glass of water and thus the sweet taste. I'd never experienced anything like that before and I hope I never do again.

When I looked up at her I noticed her image was a bit blurry and, before I could do anything, I slumped to the side of the sofa, my head hitting the softer arm.

The next thing I knew she was standing over me asking if I was ok.

I tried to answer her but it felt like my mouth was full of cotton. After a couple of minutes the blurriness disappeared but I soon found that I was unable to move at all. I started to panic. From the look on her face it was clear that she'd done something to me, but I still didn't know what.

"You're gonna be fine, dear," she told me. "I've just given you something to help you relax a bit so that you'll be ready for what's about to come," and she laughed as she moved out of the range of my sight. I could still hear her though and she continued.

"Someone in this city has taken a liking to you, Mrs. Potter, and they asked me to help them get to know you. At first I didn't want anything to do with it, but after it was explained to me I gladly decided to join in.

"It seems that you've made some acquaintances with people who may not fit into your congregation and some of the rest of your flock want me to help you to see the light, so to speak." She laughed once again.

Then she said something that totally surprised me and made me want to get sick.

"I'm sure that you and the Reverend have a wonderful sex life, right?"

I still couldn't speak. All I could do was listen. I couldn't even nod or shake my head.

"Well, it seems like a certain woman has taken a liking to your dear Reverend husband and wants me to help her get to him. In a few minutes we're going to have some company and then we're going to have some fun. Well, at least I'm going to have some fun."

With that said she started to pull the tight shirt over her head, revealing her braless breasts. They were enormous! Easily a pair of the biggest breasts I've ever seen. Not that I've seen a lot, that is. Her nipples stood out at least an inch and a half from her areolas, which were just darker than her skin. They seemed to sag to her waist, but I knew that wasn't possible, as they still seemed to have a firmness to them, even though they were so large. When she moved they juggled a bit, but not a lot. Next she removed her shorts, revealing that she also wore no panties. Her mons was completely shaved! Her vaginal lips hung below her slit. (I found myself wondering why I was centering on all of her 'assets', but had no answer.)

She leaned over me and began to unbutton my blouse and soon pulled it off, one arm at a time, until it was lying on the floor. Next she started unzipping my skirt (I never wear pants!), and soon was shifting it from side to side to slip it out from under my hips. Eventually she got them out from under me and laid them on the floor besides my blouse. She grabbed my hands and pulled me to a sitting position, then unsnapped the back of my bra and removed it as well. My panties stayed on me, but not for long.

She sat opposite me once again and just stared at me, not saying a thing.

About 5 minutes later I heard the front door shut and into the room came a small black woman. I'd seen her at church on numerous occasions. She constantly flirted with my husband and, even though he refused to be drawn in to her, she continued to flirt with him every Sunday. Her name is Miriam.

"I see you've gotten her ready," she said to the woman opposite me.

"Just like you wanted."

"Good. You can leave now, but I want you back here in no less then an hour. Am I clear on that?"

"Crystal."

"Good. Now get out of here and let me get this business over with. Oh, one more thing. Are the cameras all set up, as I asked?"

"Yes. Just like you wanted."

"Good!"

The other woman - I never did learn her name - moved from my line of sight and I heard the door close as she left.

I had no idea what was about to happen to me, but I shuddered inside, instinctively knowing it wasn't going to be good.


"Mrs. Potter, my name is Miriam. I've had my eye on your dear husband since the first time I saw him at the church. I thought he was single but soon found out he was happily married. I was disappointed, to say the least. I've done my best over the last couple of years to get his attention, but apparently he only has eyes for you and I've decided that I'm going to change his mind for him. I'm going to turn you into a cock-loving slut. By the time we're done here - and it's going to take a couple of days to get it all done - you're going to want a cock so bad that you'll do anything to get it. That should turn your dear hubby against you and make him fall right into my loving arms."

I was aghast at what she'd just said. How in the world could something like this happen to me? To me? A respected Preacher's wife. I had no idea. And why would a woman be so bent on getting my husband that she'd do something like this to me? Again, I had no idea. I decided to resist her as much as I could. I wasn't about to let her destroy my marriage.

"Janet gave you a powerful sedative and a drug that will have you doing whatever I tell you to do. You might fight it at first but eventually you'll give in and do anything I want you to. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be screaming for a cock every time you get an itch between your legs. You'll crave fucking a cock, sucking a cock, and it won't matter what that cock's attached to, either. As I do all this I'll also be filming you. Can't just tell you're dear hubby that you're doing all those nasty things and have no proof to back it up with, now can I?

"Are you ready to get started?"

Obviously she didn't really expect me to respond to her question, as no matter what I did, I couldn't move anything, not even the pinkie on one of my hands. I was helpless at the moment and could only lie here and let what was going to happen, happen. Suddenly I was very scared.


Miriam left the room for a few minutes and when she returned she had a pair of scissors in her hand, which she used to cut out the crotch of my panties. Next she produced a razor and dry-shaved my vagina. It hurt like hell, but I could do nothing about it. I couldn't even scream when she accidentally (?) cut me. I could feel the blood trickle down my vagina though and it sent shivers throughout my body.

She stood up and began to get undressed. With no underwear on it didn't take long before she stood naked in front of me. Her body was something to behold and I found myself wondering why I was liking what I was seeing. I surmised that she stood just a little bit taller then me. Her breasts are smallish with small nipples and they didn't stand out too far. Her skin was about the shade of mine and she wore her hair slightly longer than I did. Her vagina was also shaved and I could see a glistening coming from around her lips. Apparently she was quite aroused about what she was going to do, and I still had no indication of just what that was.

I soon found out though.

She got on her knees, in front of me, pushed my legs open and leaned forward and planted her mouth on my slit. She probed me with her tongue and eventually settled on my clitoris, drawing it into her mouth and laving it with her hot appendage.

All I could do was lie there, unable to resist and unable to push her away.

I found myself soon responding to the treatment administered to me and I felt my juices begin to flow, against my will. Damn, she was good! Wilson had never eaten me out so good. If I could have bucked my hips I'd have been pushing them into her face, practically begging for more oral attention.

Then she did something totally unexpected.

She pushed a couple of her fingers into my ass! If I could have jumped and screamed I would have. It hurt like hell. I've never been violated back there before and was unsure of what was going to happen next. I felt movement as she shoved two fingers deeper into my anal passage, all the while sucking on my clitoris and probing deeper and deeper with her tongue. I couldn't believe just how good those oral ministrations felt and pretty soon even her fingers began to feel good as well.

After 10 minutes of oral ministrations she got up, crossed the room, dug into her purse and returned. She was holding a huge vibrator in her hand. It must have been at least 12" long and about 3 or 4 inches in diameter. She also had a bottle of Aqua-Glide in her other hand and she opened it and smeared a bit on the vibrator. She came back to the sofa, got to her knees once more, and shoved that thing all the way into my vagina in one quick movement. It hurt like heck at first but after a while, after adding more lube when she pulled it out, the pain was replaced with pleasure and I found myself liking it more and more.

That lasted for about an hour and then she pulled it out and redirected it to my anus, adding more lube and pushing it into me. I tried to resist but I could clench my sphincter muscles and she was able to push it in with almost no resistance. Once again she added more lube as she worked it in and out of me and after about another hour I found that it didn't hurt anymore. I was actually beginning to enjoy it.


Janet returned about 4 hours later. She immediately got undressed and used her mouth on me, as Miriam had. When she was finished the two of them picked me up and moved me into the bedroom, depositing me on the unmade bed. Then Miriam once again began to eat me, only now I watched as Janet got on the bed, stood over me, and then lowered herself directly over my face.

I still couldn't move, so all I could do was lay there and let her smear her soaked vagina all over my face, letting me taste her juices as they dripped onto my lips. She reached down and pulled my mouth open then, and her juices began to leak into my mouth, soon filling me up. Unable to swallow I thought I was going to drown from the wetness slowly filling my mouth. She pulled away her fingers and turned my head, allowing those accumulated juices to slowly drain out of me, leaving me with the taste of herself in my mouth. I surprised myself by not being sick to my stomach.


I apparently had fallen asleep, because the next thing I remember is finding my arms and legs tied to the bed posts. I could now move a bit - so apparently the drugs had worn off - but now with the restraints I found I still couldn't move. I tried to get loose but it was no use.

Miriam and Janet appeared at the foot of the bed, both with huge smiles on their faces. They were both still naked, too.

"Now it's time to see how well you can eat a pussy," Janet told me.

This time it was Miriam who got on the bed and lowered her crotch to my face. I tried to turn my head but she grabbed me and held me still.

"You will do this or you will pay the consequences. Do I make myself clear?"

I still refused to open my mouth though.

Then a searing pain got my attention as Janet used her hand and slapped me on my thigh.

"It'll only get worse if you don't do what I tell you to," Miriam said.

I was slapped once again, this time on my other thigh. I got the message and opened my mouth.

Miriam lowered herself on my face and I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, making contact with her. Apparently she was already, as her juices were already flowing into my mouth and I hadn't even so much as begun to lick or suck.

"Suck me, Mrs. Potter. Suck ME!"

I did as I was asked. She sat on my face for I don't know how long. She shuddered through multiple orgasms and almost drowned me with all those constantly flowing juices, but I soon began to enjoy it and before long I was licking and sucking without having to be told or slapped.

The whole time I enjoying this, Janet is between my legs, eating me out and leading me to multiple climaxes as well. By the time they were done with me I was so tired that I feel into a deep sleep. I had no dreams that night. I was out like a light and I have no idea of how long I stayed that way.


I woke up the next morning and realized that I was not alone on the bed.

Turning my head to my right I came face-to-face with a truly black man. I mean his skin was a shade of ebony that almost made him look purple instead of black. He was smiling at me, his teeth a bright white against his black face. He was clean shaven - head and face - and quite big. I estimated he weighed about 250 lbs., and appeared to be quite muscular.

"Hello, sleepyhead. Did you get enough rest? I hope so, because you and I are going to have a great time today."

I never learned his name, even though we spent the next 13 hours alone, on the bed, with him fucking me for all his worth. He never seemed to get tired.

When he got out of the bed and stood up I found he was totally naked. His skin glistened, like he'd oiled it. I moved my head to get a look at his body, starting at his bald head and going south until I found his manhood. And I do mean MANHOOD! I guess he was larger than the vibrator Miriam has used on me the day before - or was it two days ago? I couldn't remember how long I'd been here - and he was already quite hard. His manhood's head was covered with what I would later find out was his foreskin. Wilson is cut, or at least that's what he told me, and I've never seen an uncut penis before. Now that I had seen one I was wondering what the difference would be once he put it inside of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.