The Master Downstairs - Cover

The Master Downstairs

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Chapter 20

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

I walked into Brenda's house like I owned it, with Kristen following me carrying the notes she had made for me. The house was full of people who, when they saw me, immediately made way. They started undressing, but I told them to stay clothed. I walked all the way into the living room and the house was silent. I sat in the chair facing them and told everyone to make themselves as comfortable as they could and to get as close as possible. Like a wave, the crowd moved closer and barely squeezed in the room. Everyone had a name tag on (Kristen planning again!), since there were so many people who didn't know each other.

I saw all the people I had interacted with while I was tracking down the Leaks, they were all kneeling in a half circle around my chair. Jane from next door was in the back of room. The brain trust from earlier that day were grouped to one side, just outside the circle. Tom was next to his mother. I recognized people from the yoga studio in the crowd. I think I recognized one woman from my company, but I wasn't sure. Where would Jeremy have run into her and how did I miss her the first time? I guess I needed to read all the non-leak sheets at some point, but that's what I had asked Kristen to do. Some of the crowd were kneeling, others sitting or leaning against the wall. All of them made sure they could see my face.

Finally, next to me was Kristen. She was kneeling on my right, facing the crowd, with her left arm curled around my leg.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice. You've pleased me. Everyone who met at my house earlier, please raise your hands." When the hands were up I continued, "I'd like everyone to think about how we as a group can do better. I'd like you to think about what we can do to help you do better. If there's something you think I could do better, that's fine too, please talk to one of the people raising their hand, Kristen, or myself. Thanks to the help of this team, we have a revised set of instructions I will now read to all of you."

Same as before, different people accepted their fate faster than others. I'll need to suggest to the computer science team that we look into that at some point. Eventually, everyone was back looking at me.

"My goal here is to let you live your lives as best as possible without a lot of direct instructions from me. You can trust everyone in this room. I expect you to help each other. I'm going to ask that everyone stand up, introduce themselves to the group, tell us what you do, and anything else about you that will help everyone know you."

Kristen stood up first, but before she began to speak, I told them that she was my representative and could speak for me. Kristen smiled at the implication. "I am Kristen, our Master's wife. He has asked me to help him with all of you, so please add my cell to your phones. I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you. When I call your name out, you should introduce yourself to the group."

As she went down her list, each person gave just the highlights from what they had written down on their sheets. For many of them, this was the second time they had seen me and it was two weeks ago. They openly stared at me as they provided their answers. I wondered how each of them had done and made note to ask at the end. My first impression two weeks ago was that Jeremy and I had very similar tastes, but now, I was a very different person. I of course imagined what each one looked like without their clothes, but I'd seen them all naked last week. Knowing they'd happily disrobe felt delicious, but I left that desire alone. There was plenty of time to indulge in those ideas. Kristen would clearly be glad to help organize it.

Kristen had prepared a second list for me and I tried to pay more attention to people on that list. One in particular, Alice was a shy looking girl next door. She lived near Jeremy's apartment and was a fellow grad student. While reviewing the sheets, Kristen discovered that she had fancied Jeremy before he had grabbed her, and liked how aggressive he was with her before I met him. Kristen suggested that we pair them up. When Professor Amy was speaking, I was debating Kristen's suggestion to pair her up with the Ethical Hacker Steve. There were a few others that Kristen had put stars next to, hinting that something in the sheets had caught Kristen's interest about them.

When it was Stephanie's turn, she suggested that anyone who wanted to work out should join her class for free. I cleared my throat and added that I would be pleased if they did their best to stay fit, get into shape and take care of themselves. A lot of heads nodded and then paid attention to Stephanie again. Rob followed Stephanie's example and said that everyone should give him a dollar and let him represent them going forward if need be. I looked at the commercial team and said "figure out how we can all help each other like that"

As Kristen reached the end of the list, I pondered some of the things I was planning to say.

"First, I'm pleased to know more about all of you. One of the goals I gave the team this morning was to build a business that takes appropriate advantage of the device. There are a lot of ideas, and again, if you can think of one, or you want to help with it, please talk to the people who raised their hand this morning."

"Second, for some of you, you'll find that this has freed you up from your previous fears and restrictions. Kristen once told me that it released her inner sex addict. If that's the case for you, I'd like you to keep this new found freedom within the group if at all possible. We will not judge you for your desires, and in fact, we will help you with them. Kristen will whisper in some of your ears to go talk to someone. We've determined that some of you are likely to have aligned interests. On the other hand, some of you have outside relationships you want to keep, and that makes me happy for you as well. If you want a new relationship though, you may find it easier to have one within the group."

"I'm not telling you to do anything about this. I'm very happy if you are happy. I will be happy if you are able to find happiness with each other, but I'm indifferent about the combination of who or what you find you like doing together. Putting the two, or in one case I suspect, three, of you together will give you the chance to find out for yourselves. I encourage you to talk with each other, and find out who wants to have sex with who. After we end our session here, anyone who wants to explore their new found sexual desires with each other, we're going to meet back at Stephanie's yoga studio. It's ok if you don't find anyone or if you have an outside relationship you want to preserve, please stay behind at the end."

Kristen whispered in my ear and I sighed. "I'm told that all of you will want to have sex snd a relationship with me, but let's put that aside for the sake of the rest of our time here today. My goal is for you to find a way to be happy and fulfilled without needing to spend a lot of time with me."

"So go mingle and talk with each other. Someone here could be your new best friend."

Kristen kept deflecting people away from me while the crowd talked with each other. I pulled Jane the neighbor to the side and asked how she was doing. She said that my advice had spiced up her marriage, but that she was worried her husband was still too set in his ways. She wanted to be part of this larger group, but didn't want to betray her husband. She asked whether we could add him to the group. I had found myself moderating a bit on whether to create new slaves. I would likely need to if we wanted to build a business for example. It just reinforced the need for the new improved Loyalty program. I told her I'd think about it and she went back to socializing. I kept watching the crowd, with Kristen at my side.

- Kristen -

I was pleased to be my Masters side while his slaves talked with each other. I had carefully prepared the list Master held in his hand of special introductions we wanted to gently encourage. Although I recognized everyone and knew all of their sheets, I looked forward to getting to know them over time, rather than trying to cram it into just this session. Master's idea was good though, all of my fellow slaves needed to know how we could help each other, and find a new type of happiness, as Master told us to.

I saw Jeremy talking to Amy, which reminded me that most of the people here had been selected and captured by Jeremy. She and some of the others had been captured by Master and I, so they only looked at him as a peer. The ones Jeremy captured though still thought he was a Master himself, and only paid attention to my Master because Jeremy had told them to do so. That was going to take some more thought. However, there was something to mention to Master in the meantime, since we had everyone here.


Kristen whispered in my ear that we should remind everyone about Jeremy and using Susan to manage his punishments, since we had everyone here. Another topic that had been bouncing around in my head. Was Jeremy evil or would anyone have done what he did. Jeremy was talking with Amy and her ideas of what she would have done were even more extreme. I know I had been weak and given in to temptation many times over the past two weeks, but I still felt I avoided their dangerous paths. I didn't really want to control everyone, or have them wait on baited breath for my command. I did like how erotic everyone was though. Arghhh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.