The Master Downstairs - Cover

The Master Downstairs

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

- Kristen -

As Master and I went our separate ways to work, I kept thinking about the night before. It's one of the things I've always done, worry at something that bothered me until I figured it out. Jeremy had said something which made me feel uncomfortable, and with him, I've learned to pay attention to everything.

It was halfway through the day when I realized what it was that had been bothering me. He had reminded Master that he had to use the phrase "needed" in order to get compliance from someone who had been trained to be Loyal. The original four instructions assumed that the listener was a slave like myself, and did not include that phrase. I grew very angry at Jeremy again, as I've often done since I met him. I know Master worried whether it was just accidental or on purpose, but I didn't care about intention. I cared about results.

I ducked out of work in order to take care of this for Master. He had told me he wanted me to trust myself and to help him manage his slaves. Although he had such a sweet heart trying to craft his rules to make me who I was no longer, none of it actually worked the way he expected. Master wanted me to act more like my old self for most of the time, and I was happy to do so for him. It made him happy for me to pretend to enjoy the things I used to enjoy and to take care of him in the way he was used to. All of it for his pleasure. It's not as if I didn't like any of those things, it's just they weren't as important to me as Master was, regardless of what rules he wanted us to follow. I would help further his interests before any of mine, and I would help clean up this particular problem before it got any worse.

I knew I was reaching well beyond what Master expected on this one, but we couldn't afford to have Master discovered due to Jeremy's incompetence. I might have to be punished for taking the initiative on this one, but he did tell me to do what I liked to do and to help protect the secret. This falls squarely in that space.


I arrived at the office and told Rob's receptionist, that my husband would need a good defense lawyer and that Rob had come highly recommended. Could I meet with him briefly?

As I entered his office, Rob looked up and his hand which was raising upwards for a handshake stopped in mid-air. He just stared at me and said "you were there last night! I can't believe this has happened to Stephanie and I."

"Rob, I need you to tell me whether there is something you will do for me."

"Of course, how can I help?"

"Rob, I need you to tell your admin that we will be busy for an hour and that you do not want any interruptions." Rob moved to comply while I started unpacking my bag.

"Rob, I need you to remain calm while I explain that Jeremy has made yet another mistake in how he programmed you, one that I need to rectify now. I'm not sure why or how he made that mistake, which I will get to the bottom of, but for now, you are the largest risk to the program. Do you know why?"

"Because you don't trust this new version of the program I was trained with, even though I'm doing everything you ask"

"Exactly. I don't trust Jeremy and I saw you struggle to accept the rule Master did give you. The only way to be sure is to reprogram you as a slave. Do you understand why I have to do this to you, even though Master does not want more slaves?"

Rob was quiet for a bit and then said, "I do understand why you want to do that. I'm not sure I agree it's necessary, but none of that matters. Your Master told me that he needed me to listen to you as if you were him, so I am. If you tell me you need me to do this, I will."

I wasn't sure that putting a picture of the Master in front of Rob when the device came off would work, but it appeared to without any problem. I gave him the 4 rules plus the one about me. We finished in under an hour and I told him to Behave Publicly and to only tell Master about his new status if asked. He should otherwise continue with the instructions that Master gave to him and Stephanie. I did ask him about what Stephanie and he had come up with to keep each other happy. Stephanie was pining for Master, as you'd expect. Rob wanted to do more, a lot more, in surprising ways more. He wanted to see Master fuck Stephanie in the ass, he wanted to be fucked in the ass himself. He wanted to try so many things that he thought weren't allowed, but now understood that as long as he and Stephanie did them together, everything was possible. That certainly added some possibilities to the mix that I'd have to coordinate.


As I drove back to the office, I kept pondering the problem of Jeremy. I'm not sure what else we could do to ensure Jeremy's compliance and avoidance of similar problems. I needed a second opinion, one not connected to Jeremy. Maybe more than one second opinion. I thought about who I knew who wrote code and might be knowledgeable enough to help. I'd also go back over the data sheets everyone had filled out, maybe one of the other slaves would know someone. I didn't know if Jeremy was doing this on purpose so I didn't just march over and grill him. I wanted to get the right people lined up first all while trying to keep Master's wishes straight.


Tina and Linda sat next to me in the university library. They both swore the guy I was looking at a table over was exactly who we needed. Peter was an EE undergrad getting a CS graduate degree and had TA'd many classes. He had won several hackathons on campus and was being recruited by Google and Facebook. Friends had told them that he was a well adjusted normal grad student, who just wanted to get laid before finishing his degree. Tina and Linda were so cute as a couple, they giggled before asking in a whisper when Master would invite them over again. As instructed by Master, I had found a way to have fun with them, so I told them I'd think of something. I texted Jen and Sally to join us. When everyone was there, I asked if any of them liked what they saw of Peter. If we could pair him up with someone, it would probably fit the pattern Master had of trying to give people what he thought they wanted. Knowing Master as well as I did, he'd prefer it be someone who was already attracted to Peter and who was already a slave. Jen volunteered right away since she liked Peter when she had somehow met him before and because she'd do anything for Master after he had brought her back to herself. Based on how Master had liked her licking his cock while he was fucking me, I thought Peter would find her talents acceptable. She was certainly cute enough to get his attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.