The Master Downstairs - Cover

The Master Downstairs

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

After that flurry of activity over the weekend, both Kristen and I needed to take a few days of being normal. I was starting to think I needed a vacation from being a Master, let alone my job. That ended when Jeremy called saying he wanted to update me on some of the things he had been working on. I told him to come over tonight and we could discuss it.

Work didn't cooperate though and I got home a bit later than expected. Kristen had Jeremy kneeling in the corner of the kitchen with his face to the wall while she went about putting dinner together. He didn't look scared, he looked like he was thinking. Perhaps having him come to our house was a bad idea, I just hadn't felt like driving to Brenda's.

"Jeremy, go sit in the living room."

"Yes Master"

Kristen came over and kissed me hello, saying, "I wanted to keep him where I could see him." I could understand that.

I wanted to finish my talk with him before dinner so I cut short my usual routine and went into the living room.

"Tell me what's new"

"Master, I've finished the Loyalty program. Whenever you are ready, I can update the device for you. I've also kept working on what changes I could make so that you could not be programmed, but I have made no progress. I don't know enough about WHY the process works to help prevent you from being affected by the device."

"Let's make a new device for the Loyalty program, rather than touch the original. I just like to keep things separate and well ordered."

"Yes Master. I can have that ready in two days if I order the parts now."

"Perfect. Go home, order the parts and call me when it's ready"

"Yes Master"


After we ate, I was relaxing in front of the TV when I heard a knock on the door. Kristen answered it and spoke for a minute before closing the door. When she came in the room, I asked her who it was and she said it was something she had ordered to reduce my stress. She'd left it on our bed and would show me later when I was done. I was mildly curious, but figured I'd find out soon enough.


As we were walking up the stairs, Kristen mentioned that she's been talking with Brenda. Apparently, both of them needed someone to talk to about the strange situation they're in. She went on explaining that much like herself, Brenda had been released from a lifetime of rules about what she thought was normal and what she wanted. As we walked into the room, my stress relief package was revealed to be Brenda herself, kneeling naked on our bed, bound wrists to ankles, with her ass up and her face next to the pillows. She was looking at me with a giant smile on her face.

Kristen walked into the bathroom explaining that "She's been telling me what she needs and how much she wanted you to give it to her. " She walked back out naked except for a new harness with a much larger dildo on it, "I told her to come over and I'd help out as well."

Brenda added, "Thank you Mistress, for helping me please Master"

The TV show long forgotten, I started pulling my clothes off as Kristen helped me. Kristen leaned into me and whispered, "would you like my ass first or hers? We've been wearing butt plugs for the past few days to get ready for you."

My gut was clenching at this point, my lust was roaring, catching me by surprise. After the past week and a half, I thought I knew the limits of my desire. Apparently not.

"Ker, assume the same position next to Brenda"

"Yes Master"

This was the second or third time I've had these two women in this same position. I walked around the bed looking at all angles because I wanted to memorize everything about it. They were looking at each other and rubbing their hips and shoulders together. When one arched their back, the other tried to match it. I leaned in and licked first one, and then the other's pussies causing them both to push back onto my face. While I was there, I noticed their assholes looked very shiny. They had both lubed their bottoms for me. When I pulled their cheeks apart, I could see their star pulsing and trying to open. They both obviously wanted this and by the iron spike I felt, so did I. Conveniently, I noticed Kristen had left a giant dispenser of lube on the nightstand. She thinks of everything.

Crawling up onto the bed, I slid my cock into first one pussy and then then other, going back and forth several times. This allowed me to control how excited I got physically while mentally, it just blew my mind. I had a vision of all of the slaves lined up this way which caused me to throb even harder. I pulled out and thought about something at work for a second just to stop myself from coming right away.

The time had come, and I decided it would be Kristen first. I had her remove the harness and released Brenda as well. After some thought, I had Kristen lie on her back with her legs up. She was looking at me with a crazy lust filled expression. I slid into her pussy again as she flexed her pelvis up at me. Yoga is good for the flexibility. I pulled out and moved the head of my cock down where it slid snugly into place against her asshole. I leaned back to make sure it was positioned correctly when I felt her pushing out, against the tip of my cock.

"Master, just push against me, I've been doing this with the smaller butt plugs, it will go in."

I felt her star giving way, and then in a rush the head of my cock moved past her sphincter until it snapped shut around the mushroom head. It felt like it was being held by circled fingers. She grunted and then said "Thank you Master". I told Brenda to hold her legs up and for Kristen to start playing with herself. It felt so different than a pussy, even lubricated. I started pushing in and out, just a little each time and started making progress. Kristen's face look almost fevered as she encouraged me to continue. I could hear the sloppy noises her fingers were making as she moved back and forth between her clit and her pussy, all the while, gripping my cock with what felt like a hand. She was making whistling noises while breathing hard, and then would tell me to keep going. It was very slow how I moved in and out. In truth, I didn't love how it felt physically, but I absolutely loved how Kristen was offering this part of herself up to me. That is what kept my dick hard as a rock, slowly slipping deeper into her on every stroke. Brenda bent over and started sucking on Kristen's breasts while still holding her legs up which changed the pitch of Kristen's groans. I hadn't made it all the way in, but I couldn't hold back any more. I started shooting cum deep into Kristen's bowels, helplessly lost to my orgasm. As I came, my body stiffened which pushed an extra inch into her all of a sudden. Her fingers were flying back and forth as she tried to come with me, which when it happened, scared me with it's strength. My cock felt like the hand that had been holding it just jerked it in a different direction. I pulled out as much as I could to avoid injury, even as I felt these pulsations in her grip on me. Her whole body was spasming and I pulled all the way out, letting her legs flop down to the bed. Brenda held her, making soft cooing noises. I stood up and then bent back over her face, kissing Kristen and telling her how much I loved her and her wonderful gift to me. Kristen put her arms around me and said "I love you Master, with all of my heart. You own every piece of my body and my mind." With that, I retired to the bathroom to clean myself up. Brenda came in while I was showering to get a wet cloth to clean Kristen, which I was happy to let her do for us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.