The Master Downstairs - Cover

The Master Downstairs

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

Kristen and I were delayed by a traffic accident, so we didn't get to Brenda's house until 1:15 or so. We found Susan and Sally standing around a hogtied and gagged, but not struggling Jen. Brenda had gone back to the kitchen to get some snacks for us. I was a bit surprised since I hadn't specifically said this is what we'd be doing today, but I guess my slaves were starting to understand what I wanted in order to better please me.

I removed the gag and looked at Jen. Her blonde hair was in a bit of disarray, but she was young and attractive, like many co-eds. She didn't say anything though, just looked at me. I asked Kristen to tell Jeremy to get dressed and come down here. I had a suspicion I knew what had happened.

Jen's eyes lit up when she saw Jeremy. She didn't say Master, but her entire demeanor expressed it.

"Jeremy, tell her who your Master is, just like with the others"

"Yes Master. Jen, this is my Master and you should obey him in all ways, as I do. He is your Master now, ahead of me."

Jen now turned to me with a look of acceptance and pleading. Jeremy was a fool in as many ways as he was a genius, he hadn't realized the training actually worked, at least partially. Now the question was whether we should run her through the entire training again, or leave her the way she was.

"Jen, Tell me what your doctors said when they looked at you"

"They did a whole bunch of tests, including an MRI. They assumed I had a seizure, but found nothing to suggest there was any physical cause for it. They told me that a lot of people have it happen once in their lifetime, but unless a pattern forms, there's no reason to worry."

"You're not behaving like the others who have gone through the program. Tell me how you feel about me as your Master. What would you say your limits are?"

"I want you to like me, I'd do almost anything for you I guess, though I hadn't really thought about it. I hadn't even thought about how you or Jeremy were my Master until he said that. Now that he has, it does feel like things are clearer to me then they have been."

The more she said, the more I was torn. I did not want to keep grabbing people and turning them into slaves. However, she was half trained, which I thought could lead to more problems. It didn't sound like she had a physical issue, it was just that Jeremy had as usual, not thought through what would happen if he stopped the process midway. It was still a risk though, what if she had a seizure?

"Jen, I'm really sorry to see you in this position. Jeremy made several mistakes, which led to what happened to you. I'm trying to decide if we should leave you the way you are, or retrain you fully. Tell me how you've been since the seizure."

"I've not been myself the past few weeks, it's felt like my brain and my body have been separated in some way. I still know what to do, but often have to be reminded to do them. I get easily distracted. If the training would allow me to be myself again, or at least mostly, I would do it without question. I've felt more like myself in the last 10 minutes than I have in weeks."

That certainly led credence to the "retrain" her approach. I turned to Jeremy who had been watching all of this with a very sour expression.

"Jeremy, tell me what you think she missed in the program. What do you think would give Jen the best chance for a normal and productive life?"

Jeremy took a few seconds to respond. "Master, I'm starting to see how my actions have affected others in ways I didn't expect, but are ultimately both negative and my fault. When my sister, who used to love me, started whipping me, the pain I felt inside was much worse than what she did to me physically. With Jen, I can't tell where she stopped in the program and it's not a linear process. My best guess is that retraining her will allow you to set her free in a way she is not today. But I really do not know for sure. I hesitate to suggest this, but perhaps the Loyalty program might make sense?"

It was an interesting thought, but I had no desire to test anything new on Jen. In the end, I decided to take the course Jen had suggested and retrain her fully. After I started that process, I told Kristen to take Jeremy upstairs for her session with him. She grinned and told him to crawl to his room. This side of her still surprised and somewhat scared me, but it was certainly a sight to see.

The knock on the back door took me by surprise. Brenda didn't expect anyone either, so I told her to put some clothes on and answer it while telling Susan to run upstairs and let Kristen know to keep Jeremy quiet. Sally stayed with me while we watched Jen go through her training. I heard Brenda and someone talking, then the door close before Brenda came up to me and said Jane was waiting at the back door for me, if I felt like seeing her.

It had been a week since we captured Jane and I had told her to Behave Publicly and keep her husband in the dark. Why was she coming over now? Brenda and I went to the door and invited Jane in. As soon as the door closed, she started taking her clothes off. I admit, I didn't stop her since I was still surprised and well, I hadn't actually seen her body. When she was halfway undressed though, I remembered my resolution to not do to other married couples what Jeremy had tried to do to Kristen and I. Telling her to stop was really hard, but I felt better for still being able to demonstrate some control.

"Jane, tell me how the past week has been. Did my advice help?"

"Master, I followed your instructions and its true, my husband will do almost anything since I've started giving him more blowjobs, often surprising him. I've still been watching everyone here though, and tonight, he had a work event so I felt comfortable coming over here and joining with you, if that's allowed Master."

"What do you think your husband wants most from you sexually? Has he ever asked for something you weren't interested in doing for him?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.