The Master Downstairs - Cover

The Master Downstairs

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

The next night Kristen and I tried to keep it low key and wound up watching a movie. During the movie, there was a fairly quick sex scene which prompted Kristen to pause it right when the man was grabbing the woman. She slid to the floor between my knees and said "you've released my inner sex addict, and I love it." She pulled her robe off her shoulders, baring her chest. I obviously noticed because my prick was tangled in my clothes as it got hard so quickly, forcing me to sit up to re-adjust.

"I loved what I did with Linda, rubbing my pussy on her face, and I really enjoyed yesterday with Jeremy. I never knew how much pleasure I would get out of causing someone else pain, but I guess Jeremy deserved it for what he almost did to us. But what I really love, far above any of them, is you. You've become my everything, and yet you keep trying to make sure I benefit from this situation we've found ourselves in. I loved you before last week, and even though its different now, I still love you with all of my heart."

That was quite a statement, and although I had a nagging fear that she might be telling me what I want to hear, it is what I've seen her come to accept over the past few days. Anyone who saw her face while she thrust her "penis" into Jeremy's ass would be convinced she was having the best day ever. Even after that though, she could have deprived Jeremy of any pleasure but she allowed him to climax after his experience.

Her fingernails gently scraping my thighs brought my thoughts back to the here and now. Kristen continued though by talking about what she had been thinking about since last night.

"When Jeremy first had me strung up, before he put the mask on my face, he had ripped my top open as I'm sure you saw. Then he also felt up my ass, telling me he was going to enjoy breaking it in for me. I've been thinking about how you and I never did that, and how it might be the right time to correct that oversight."

While I had occasionally thought about fucking someone in the ass, especially after watching porn that highlighted it, I had never thought Kristen would accept it. I'm realizing now that we never explicitly discussed it, and that we probably should have. It's never a good idea to assume what someone thinks about that topic.

"Did you ever think about anal sex before last week?"

Kristen's face flushed red as she answered, "If you had asked me, I would have said I wasn't interested, but that's because I thought that was the right answer to give. That my desires weren't normal. Butts have always excited me whether it was mine, yours or even someone I don't know with a good looking one. Over the past week, I've realized I want to try it with you."

I knew enough to know that we should go read up on this. Done badly, anal sex would probably be messy, dangerous, and painful. I'd want to avoid any nasty complications due to ignorance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.