The Master Downstairs
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

About halfway home, it occurred to me that we should make a detour. I told Kristen to change direction and take a different street. It was still in mostly the right direction so she didn't really think about it. When I told her to take a street heading away from our house, she asked where I wanted to stop.

"Ker, follow my directions and drive safely, we need to broaden our horizons a bit."

Her face flushed red which I've come to realize is her getting excited. Interestingly, she slowed down a bit, because I told her to drive safely as my slave. Normally she and I are both slightly lead footed and aggressive on the road.


We were parked a block away from an adult store. We were looking to see if we recognized either of the cars there. Kristen now knew exactly where we were going and she was almost shivering. I hadn't been in one of these for years, and I realized I didn't know if she's ever been in one of these either so I asked her.

"Yes Master, when I was in college my roommates and I went as a lark. I think I understand more now about how different people have different needs though. Back then I thought most of the store was a joke on gullible college students"

"I'll say, we've actually started a graduate level course in human sexuality if you think about it. Phd even. Ready to go in?"

"Yes, Master"

"Ker, Behave Privately in there. Don't kneel or anything, but I want you to feel free to tell me truthfully what you like and don't like"

"YES MASTER"

You could almost see inside the car by how red Kristen was now.


As we entered, I was relieved, this wasn't a disgusting one. It was well lit, clean and just a store. There weren't any booths or anything that I could see. A young man was at the front desk and after looking up at us, turned back to his phone.

We began to wander around, up and down each aisle. It was interesting to see Kristen's eyes dart here and there. We stopped in front of the dildos and vibrators. Kristen saw the ones with harnesses and stepped closer.

"What do you think of those?"

"Master, I need one of those to help you with your slaves. Which one do you like the look of?"

There was enough variety that I couldn't tell which one would be better. It looked like some had interchangeable dildos, others were decorated fancifully. After we both looked for a few minutes, I told Kristen to go ask the clerk for some assistance. She wobbled for a second and then shot towards the front of the store, returning with the young man in tow. He carefully did not stare at Kristen, but asked what were were looking for help with.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.