The Master Downstairs
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

I stood over the naked Tina and the clothed Linda sprawled together on the floor. Kristen remained kneeling at my side with her clothes half undone, cleaning my cock of yet another woman's juices. I noticed that Jeremy had returned and was looking a lot less purple. He thanked me for allowing him to cum.

"Kristen, is there anything you would like to do here?"

Kristen didn't say anything, but quickly stripped before pulling Linda to a sitting position and removing her clothes. She then put Linda face up on the floor and straddled her head.

"Open up Linda, I want you to lick me and show me how much better you are at this."

Linda looked at me to see what I wanted and with a nod, bent her head to the task. My cock was still recovering, but the sight of my wife riding another woman's face and squeezing her own breasts was starting to make an impact. Jeremy was starting to look red again and although I was still pretty mad at him, I had to give him credit for putting me in this situation.

"Tina, kneel here. Jeremy, do you want to come again?"

"Yes Master", they both said.

Time for an experiment I thought.

I walked over to Jeremy and whispered in his ear, "tell Tina to suck your cock" and then took a step back.

Jeremy gave me a wondrous look and then in a very different tone of voice commanded, "Tina, get your ass over here and give me a blowjob. If it's not better than last time, I'm going to punish you again!"

I was watching Tina and I saw the surprise and recognition come over her face. She's been in this situation before when Jeremy was not my slave. She quickly scrambled over towards Jeremy who was arching his crotch towards her. This wasn't the way I'd do it, but I did have to say it was pretty exciting to watch.

This also wasn't the experiment I had in mind though so I put things back on track.

"Tina, stop".

She screeched to a halt while saying, "Yes Master".

Good, I could still override Jeremy directly, and so far, it appeared he had held back from ordering them to do anything, as I had instructed him. Ok, lets get back to the fun part of this.

"Tina, you can continue now."

"Yes, Master"

Tina evidently knew what Jeremy wanted because she used her teeth to undo his clothing. He stood there with his hand on his hips looking excited and proud. It still pissed me off that he almost had my wife doing these same things to him. On the other hand, the way Tina was almost panicking over not doing it right was pretty exciting and educational for me. By now, she was bobbing up and down on his cock which looked a lot shorter than mine, but thicker. He kept telling her to go faster, or slower, or to use more tongue and suck harder. She was trying to do everything he asked, but he never stopped correcting her.

"Tina, when he comes, you get to treat him exactly the same way he's treating you, except it will last at least 5 minutes longer. I want you to make him lick you until you orgasm at least once."

"Jeremy, you need to start learning there are always consequences to your actions. You'll do your best to please and obey her when it's her turn." I enjoyed the look of concern that flashed across his face.

With that, I turned back to Kristen and Linda, all I could see of Linda's face was her chin and jaw which was plastered to Kristen's pussy. Kristen had her eyes closed and the red telltale flush was all over her chest. Her fingers were pinching and twisting Linda's nipples, each time she did that, Linda groaned deeply which I'm guessing Kristen felt by the look on her face.

I grabbed Linda's legs and pushed them up and forward. "Kristen, hold these" which caused her to open her eyes and then grab Linda's feet, leveraging them for stability and opening up Linda in front of me. I slid my cock back and forth through Linda's lips, bumping her clit at the top of every stroke. I'm not quite sure how Linda was breathing as her mouth was still moving around Kristen's groin. Her nose must have been right in Kristen's ass. On one of the downstrokes, the head of my cock got caught in her entrance and I slid carefully deeper. I had no idea if she had been penetrated before, but I guess it didn't matter as her body bucked and forced it's way deeper onto my cock. She was trying to put her legs around me, but with Kristen pushing down so that her knees were pushing into her breasts, Linda was pinned like a bug in a display. All she could do was flap her arms to the side.

I put my arms around Kristen and pulled her head towards mine.

"Having fun?"

She just smiled widely and started rocking her hips on Linda's face.


By the time Kristen had finished cleaning Linda's juices off of me, Tina was sitting on the couch and had Jeremy in an uncomfortable prone position, arching his head back and licking away like mad. She kept up a stream of invective and profanity that I could never have imagined coming from her. She kept slapping his ass saying he wasn't working hard enough or doing it right. He looked miserable which I thought was a very good start. I started to come up with an idea on this topic while I watched Tina use every minute of time she could with Jeremy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.