The Master Downstairs
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

While they were each ranking the risks for each possible leak, I led Jeremy into the kitchen again. "What have you come up regarding the modifications to your system?"

"Master, I've started making modifications as you've asked, but it might take a day or two to finish and then we need to test. They'll live their lives out normally, but will be compelled to protect you, your interests and your secrets. If you tell them that they NEED to do something, they will obey you. Otherwise, it would be up to them to act as they normally would."

"Jeremy, that's exactly what I was hoping for, so keep working on it. Which of the Leaks do you think is the most urgent and serious to address?"

"Master, I feel horrible that I caused these Leaks to happen through my sloppiness. Thank you for letting me help clean up after myself. I think the most urgent one to address is my sister's friend Sally."

"Has it worked on everyone you've tried, or are there some people it doesn't work on?"

"No, Master. Everyone I've tried it on is affected by it."

"What happened with the blonde that you refer to in your warning message? Why did you end it early?"

"Master, It was the afternoon I had used it on my sister, Susan. I didn't know it, but she had already invited her two friends to come over that night. I didn't think to ask her what her plans were so was surprised when Jen showed up. I had always liked Jen, so I wanted to change her too and managed to tie her up. Sally showed up late though and just came in the house as she usually did. I told my sister to act normally with her, but Jen was making a lot of noise, I didn't have anything to quiet her down with, so I just turned it off. She stopped making noise, but when I took the mask off, she was out of it. I cleaned up all my equipment and hid it away, but she wasn't getting better. Eventually my sister and Sally came in and were shocked at her. I just said I had heard a noise and she was lying there like this. We called an ambulance and her parents. They thought it was a seizure of some sort, but she's recovered and back in school. She doesn't seem to remember anything, or at least she's never told anyone what happened. I was terrified of trying it on her again."

"Wow. That could have gone very badly. I don't think I've said it yet, but I'm very disappointed in many ways about everything you've done. You did not think through the consequences of your actions, you did not consider how your desires would affect other people, and you weren't very careful to avoid getting caught." I stopped talking at this point because Jeremy had folded up into a fetal position on the floor as I told him how disappointed I was, and started making a keening sound which turned into "forgive me Master, I didn't know how deeply I had failed you." He crawled over and put his head on my feet, begging for forgiveness.

"Be Quiet. I am disappointed, but you will earn your way to forgiveness. After we secure any possible Leaks, we will see if we can unwind some of these slaves, and let them live their lives. Why did you think Sally is the most risky?"

"Master, thank you for giving me a path back. I will do whatever it takes for you to be proud of me. Sally noticed changes in Susan and that every time she questioned Susan about it, Susan would look at me. Between that and Jen's seizure, Sally is sure I did something. I've been trying to change Sally for a while, but she won't be in a room alone with me.


Going back into the living room, there were 5 certain or likely Leaks to focus on. Sally was ranked the middle of the pack by the crowd. The most risky was Tina's girlfriend, Linda. Tina was in grad school with Jeremy, and she was sobbing as we reviewed the sheet on Linda. She tried apologizing for telling Linda, but I blamed Jeremy for not thinking things through and I told her that which quieted her down. Apparently, they'd been together for a long time with Linda pushing for a more dominant relationship and Tina not agreeing. After Jeremy had taken Tina, he had used her forcefully, leaving marks. When Linda saw them, and questioned Tina, she answered truthfully that her Master had done it to her. This set Linda off and after an argument, she had left. Since then, Linda had been spying on Tina, trying to figure out who her Master was.

The one I was worried about most was the neighbor. Brenda had confided in Jane that Jeremy had been acting weird and something was going on. All of a sudden, Brenda is saying everything is fine, but there are more and more women coming over at strange times. Tonight, I had everyone come over and then leave which I guessed she might have noticed. Taking a peek at Jane's house, I could see her shadow in an upstairs window, watching this house.

The next on the list was Jeremy's best friend Tom, who he had told early on about his success. Tom doesn't seem to have told anyone else, but had become addicted to the girls that Jeremy could provide. We needed to bring that under control.

The last one on the list was different from the others. Jeremy had grabbed Stephanie, the yoga instructor where Brenda and Kristen took classes. Her husband Rob was a pretty well known defense lawyer in town, well connected politically. Typically, Jeremy had not thought through what the consequences were, but Rob was the suspicious type and might have hired a private investigator to follow Stephanie when she started disappearing at odd times.


I sat back on the couch and looked at Jeremy and the women in the room. They all remained on their knees facing me quietly when Jeremy's phone rang. He pulled it out and showed me that it was Tom. I told him to behave normally, to not reveal anything about me, but to convince Tom to come over to sample some new girls. With those instructions, I said he should answer it. Jeremy did a great job of pretending and said Tom would be arriving in about 15 minutes. I re-read the description of Tom and asked Jeremy if he knew if Tom knew martial arts or how to fight.

"No Master, he's a cross country runner, but as far as I know has never been in a fight."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.