The Master Downstairs
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

With a room full of naked women, all of them looking at me with such quiet intensity, it felt like I was 14 again with a cock that was so hard it actually hurt. I was starting to lose control, I wanted to rip my clothes off and just dive into the pool of flesh in front of me. My own wife had just told me she wanted me to fuck each one of them and make them mine. My head was roaring, but I wasn't a teenager, I was able to delay my gratification for a better outcome. I was the only person in the room who appreciated just how hard that was to do though.

"Everyone, welcome. I have four instructions to share with each of you and then I have some questions. Let's begin."

It was interesting to see how the crowd accepted the four instructions I had shared earlier with Kristen, Brenda and Jeremy. After I had said the words, they all made a face that looked like they were thinking and then refocused on me. Not everyone took the same amount of time, the longest about 5 minutes. I tried to remember which ones were fastest and which were slowest.

I spotted a computer and printer in the next room so I told everyone to stay where they were and walked over to get a stack of paper. "I want each of you to take a page and write down your name, your age, your cell, and your address. Please describe yourself so I can recognize you. I want to know more about you. Tell me what you do, who are the most important people to you, what your interests are, your goals, what you fear, how your health is. If you have any responsibilities or obligations such as spouses, children, jobs, debts, or school, please list them out. I'd like to know about your sexual experiences, what you like and dislike. Whether you've been tested for STD's and if you're on birth control. If there's something else I should know about you, write it down."

I was fascinated that instead of a scrum descending on the paper, the ones closest to the pile each grabbed a portion, removed one for themselves and handed the rest behind them. I could see the paper flowing back through the crowd. All of them started reaching into purses to find a pen and soon all you could hear was the scribbling throughout the room. It was still startling to me how there were none of the conversations you'd normally hear in a crowd of people. I started walking around looking over peoples shoulders and quickly realized I needed to amend my request.

"Please do not write about me, or what you think I'd like. I want to know about you before you became a slave. Add in how you became a slave and why you think Jeremy picked you. Also, please do not use more than both sides of the paper, so keep it as high level as you think appropriate." Hmm, mentioning Jeremy reminded me to add one more request. "When you're done, anyone who has told someone about being a slave, or thinks that someone they know MIGHT suspect that they are one, please go into the kitchen with your paper. If that doesn't apply, please wait quietly in this room"

Kristen had grabbed a piece of paper and was diligently writing down her details, but we could do that later. I had done what I needed to do for now, I needed to get some relief and I needed it now. I told her to follow me as I wandered deeper into the house. In their TV room, I pushed down on her shoulders and then more until she was lying on her back. As soon as it was clear what I wanted, she moved with me and opened her arms and legs up to welcome me. I pulled my clothes off quickly, my cock knew where it wanted to go and I plunged into her, her pussy was hot and wet, as aroused as I've ever seen her. She shook as if I had impaled her, having an orgasm on my first stroke. I grabbed her shoulders and kept slamming into her. This wasn't the normal sex we had in our married life, this was brutal and raw and she welcomed it, arching her back to keep me stabbing right into her. My balls were clenching and now I was coming, filling her with my cum, roaring out and she joined me, groaning "Master, thank you for your gift". Those words struck me like a blow, even as my orgasm peaked and I just let the rush take me. I collapsed on top of her, feeling her nipples as sharp as diamonds under me and her arms and legs wrap around me and begin caressing me.


After I started thinking again and became aware of her body still writhing under me even as I was still embedded within her, I pulled out and wearily leaned back against their couch. She rolled around and began sucking on me, cleaning my cock of our combined juices. We used to just jump in the shower after we had sex, but this was so much better, especially the way she swung her breasts so that her nipples carved lines on my thighs. I quickly hardened up again, but had thankfully relieved most of the pressure I had been feeling sitting in a room of naked women. I told her to rest while I thought through what a crazy day it's been. I walked into my new life less than 5 hours ago. I had started organizing what I had inherited from Jeremy. I put in place protections to help keep us from being noticed. I had just had amazing sex with my wife, and I still had a roomful of temptation to learn about and consider.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.