The Master Downstairs - Cover

The Master Downstairs

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

After getting dressed, I gathered Brenda and Kristen back in the living room with Jeremy, still tied to the table. He was shaking though and I realized, he's been tied up for a while. Indeed, he had to use the restroom, but did not want to bring it up since I had wanted him tied to the table. I released him and a few minutes later he returned, kneeling next to the two women.

This brought up a whole bunch of new questions I needed to think about though. What about the other people he had enslaved, were they in a similar state. What should I do with them?

"Jeremy, the other people you've used the device on, are they all waiting for instructions to go to the bathroom as well?"

"No Master, I told them to behave as they usually would while I'm away"

"Did you tell them to keep this a secret?" Based on how Brenda had responded, I knew that wasn't the case. The look on his face said it all as he replied, "No Master."

"Ok, everyone get dressed, we're going to find everyone who's been changed by the device."

While the women went off, I told Jeremy that he needed to think through the implications of his program and start coming up with suggestions to discuss with me. I started to think through what this meant, and how dangerous their unwavering obedience could be. An inadvertent misunderstood comment and they would do something that could not be undone. I told him to pack up his equipment and be ready to take it with us.

I went upstairs to find Kristen finishing up. I asked her to stay calm, but to tell me how she felt about everything that had changed.

"Master, When I saw your face and realized you were my Master, I was so relieved. I did not know how I was going to tell you that although I was still your wife, that I now belonged to someone else. Everything since then has been wonderful, and much simpler, I think about you first, and want to do what you ask me to do."

"How do you feel about the other people, or Jeremy for doing this to you?"

"Master, they belong to you, so I'm perfectly fine with them or whatever you want to do with them. As for Jeremy, I'm not sure why he picked me, but I am happy I belong to you."

"How do you think I'm doing so far?"

"Master, whatever you want to do is fine with me."

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Lord Acton said it and try as I might, I couldn't avoid thinking that it now applied to me as well. After some thought, I gave her additional instructions. I needed her to try to advise me the way she always had, and not just accepting whatever I wanted to do. I did not want to lose my partner, even though this had been done to her. After some back and forth, it seemed the best way to phrase it was "look out for my greater interests and point out when you think there might be consequences to my decisions".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.