The Master Downstairs - Cover

The Master Downstairs

Copyright© 2015 by plus plus

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I find a disturbing surprise when I enter my house. Where is my wife and why is there a naked woman in my living room?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex  

Something was different as I entered my house, but it wasn't until I closed the front door that I noticed the naked woman kneeling in my living room. I didn't recognize her, but she was about 10 years older than my wife, and in good shape. As I took a step towards her, she did not move or acknowledge me.

"My wife Kristen, where is she, who is this woman", the thoughts ran through my head. In a surprisingly clear voice, I asked who she was, and her response shocked me: "I'm Master's slave". To this day, I don't know why I didn't call the cops, but instead, I asked where her Master was. Her response shocked me even more than her presence, "He's downstairs preparing his next slave".

I walked deeper into the house and grabbed the 2x4 we use to lock the sliding glass door. Opening the door to the basement, I heard something muffled. As I crept down the stairs, I was extremely nervous but I kept going. I could tell whatever was happening was in the laundry room, but my stomach clenched at what it could be. Slowly, I edged around the corner and had a great view of something I could never have imagined. Kristin was stretched out in an X with wires holding her arms up above her head and something clamped around each ankle. Her workout clothes had been ripped open and she had some sort of device on her head, completely covering her eyes, ears, and face. She was breathing hard and sweating profusely. I couldn't help but notice how crinkled and tight her nipples were or how she writhed within her bindings.

I also saw the "Master", who looked like a tall brown haired kid maybe ten or fifteen years younger than myself. He was focused on the computer that was connected to the thing on my wife's face. I didn't recognize what program he was using, but without thinking about it, I clipped him on his head with the wood. He went down right away and while I felt like swinging some more, I settled for tying him up.

Looking back at my wife, I could tell she was trembling and shaking. She had some sort of gag under the device because I could hear muffled sounds coming from her. Looking at the program, it showed that she was 75% of the way through whatever program was being run on her. I looked for some way to stop the program or pause it, but when I tried, a warning popped up which said "Dude! Don't forget what quitting the program early did to the blonde!" My brain was barely working, but I realized he was trying to program my wife, perhaps to be a slave like the woman upstairs. Judging by how much progress was being made, I guessed it would take another 15 minutes to complete. I couldn't tell if I should just rip everything off her like I wanted to, or what, but I remembered the warning on the computer and the woman upstairs. Maybe she'd have some answers.

She was exactly where I had left her and remained still as I walked up to her. "What is your Masters name" I asked. Her response was "Master" which was less than useful. I asked several questions trying to figure out who he was and each question was answered, but without providing any new information. Eventually, my questions about other slaves revealed that he had other slaves, but had only brought her today. I asked about the program and she knew the bell would ding twice when she had a new sister.

I left her where I found her and went back downstairs to find we were up to 87%. While I waited, I looked at his wallet and finally had a name to go with my prisoner, "Jeremy". He looked like he was still out, but the screen started saying "prepare for imprinting" with a clock counting down. I didn't see any other information or instructions, but it was pretty clear whatever was about to happen, would happen soon. Suddenly the bell rang twice and the screen said "remove the helmet and let her see her new Master". On an impulse, I threw a blanket that was in the laundry pile over Jeremy before walking in front of my wife. I undid the clips on the side and pulled the device away from her. As I lowered it, her eyes locked onto my face and she started make a low whining noise through the red ball gag she was wrapped in. I unclipped that and saliva poured out of her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.