Honor Matters
Chapter 11: Home at Last

Copyright© 2015 by corsair

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Home at Last - This is the story of Peter Simon Wolf going into retirement. As a reward for outstanding service, Wolf is given a slave girl--and a coded message to flee the planet. Getting off-planet and out of the star system was just the beginning.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Nudism   Military   Royalty   Politics  

There I was flat on my back with Ashley kneeling between my spread thighs, rubbing my cock between her heavy tits. She was in her final days of pregnancy and our doctor, Kelsey, said that Ashley had to wait a few weeks before she could get my dick in her pussy again. Poor Ashley had ballooned up in the last months of her pregnancy. What’s this with women and fat? She was miserable—but...

“Ahhh,” I breathed as intense sensations overwhelmed me. I was in a place without words, without images. After a while, I returned to the world of the living with something wet wiping my butt hole. I didn’t need to open my eyes to figure out who was licking my asshole.

“Thank you, Solance,” I gasped. It was Solance’s specialty and nobody did it better.

“You broke it,” Manny complained, touching my limp penis. “You haven’t lost your touch, girl!”

“Here, drink this,” Constance lifted my head up and poked a tube in my mouth. It was wet and tart and cool. After a few swallows, the straw was removed.

“Story time, Simon,” Kris announced. “My turn.”

They call me Simon. My lovely ladies were Ashley and Manny and Solance and Constance and Kelsey and Kris. Ashley, of course, was nine months pregnant and would deliver in a few days. A woman had to have some mystery and my understanding was that babies didn’t arrive on any sort of schedule. Manny, Solance and Constance were all six months pregnant. Kelsey and Kris were not—and wouldn’t be for several years.

“There was a very brave man named Peter Wolf,” Kris spoke. I struggled to pay attention as she described how the intrepid Mr. Wolf bravely explored an alien star ship, a vast vessel the size of a very small moon. There was a confrontation with the ship’s security systems, one that Mr. Wolf figured out with the aid of a witch in the party. I think it was a witch—she could read minds and move things by just thinking hard. The engineer in our party was unable to figure out the ship’s systems because the alien star ship was far more advanced than the stuff she had worked on. “The ship asked for a sacrifice. One of the expedition would have to give up his memories and grow up all over again. This would take a dozen years. And so Mr. Wolf became a boy and is growing up all over again.”

“You left out something,” Kelsey said. “Peter Wolf was chosen by the ship. Peter accepted because he is an honorable man.”

“I’d like to meet that man,” I said. “Maybe he could teach me--”

The women were all giggling. Well, I did look funny at times.

“Let me show you,” Kris said. “Come with me.”

I was glad that I was smaller than the women because it took two to support me. My legs were rubber. I stumbled across a field of green, green grass, the blades tickling my feet as we moved to the pool. There, the clear water reflected the three of us.

“That boy in the middle,” Kris pointed.

“That’s me,” I said.

“Yes,” Kelsey said. “That’s you. But you cannot meet Peter Simon Wolf. He’s a boy now and he sacrificed his memories for us.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.